Pay your fair share is Leftist BS propaganda

Sure. Okay. Whatever you say.
Facts don't care about your feelings. My OP clearly illustrates that I pay more than my fair share. Maybe you should do the same and stop whining. My tax rate is about 50% if you include state, RE, excise, sales and federal taxes. I basically work six months for free. Spare me your outrage. We should both agree that Congress spends too much and we need major changes there. But you're too busy blaming Trump.

I’m the one with the facts here.

But you don’t want to acknowledge that because of your feelings.
Show me his 2018 PITR. That is a fact. You make an accusation in court, a news article cannot be your evidence. Stick to cleaning bed pans.

Show me his 2018 PITR. That is a fact. You make an accusation in court, a news article cannot be your evidence. Stick to cleaning bed pans.
Standard of proof when Azog doesn’t want to believe it ——> here

Standard of proof when Azog does want to believe it ——-> here

Standard of proof when Azog doesn’t want to believe it ——> here

Standard of proof when Azog does want to believe it ——-> here
Are you done with your temper tantrum? I would Bet my life Musk has paid more in taxes in his life (total taxes) and 100x more than you. He isn’t the problem. So why aren’t you angry at Bezos?

Are you done with your temper tantrum? I would Bet my life Musk has paid more in taxes in his life (total taxes) and 100x more than you. He isn’t the problem. So why aren’t you angry at Bezos?
Ah, so now you care about total taxes? Your chart didn’t have total taxes, it was solely income tax.

Interesting how the metrics shift when you’re trying to prove a point.

Ah, so now you care about total taxes? Your chart didn’t have total taxes, it was solely income tax.

If you don’t collect a salary what will they tax you on? Explain that one. Thanks.

Did you miss this chart?

1635526077686.png

That’s the whole debate being had, aren’t you paying attention?
So has Musk made the world better or worse in your opinion with his innovations? He doesn’t draw a salary let’s say but uses debt to fund his living expenses. Why are you blaming him when he isn’t breaking any laws? He employs 1000s who do pay income taxes. Is it his fault that his stock is so powerful he can borrow against it? I do Not understand your vitriol toward him specifically.

Still just talking about income taxes which Musk doesn’t really pay because his salary is negligible.

You are smart enough you should start to see my point here pretty soon. Or not, because you’re getting defensive and that shuts down your ability to follow logic.
Musk is one person. What about the millions of others who do? Why are you ignoring that? Doesn’t fit your narrative?

So has Musk made the world better or worse in your opinion with his innovations? He doesn’t draw a salary let’s say but uses debt to fund his living expenses. Why are you blaming him when he isn’t breaking any laws? He employs 1000s who do pay income taxes. Is it his fault that his stock is so powerful he can borrow against it? I do Not understand your vitriol toward him specifically.
I’m not blaming him for anything. I’m saying the tax code needs to be examined for the ways that some people can screw with it.

I’ve expressed no vitriol against Musk. Like I said, you’re now defensive so you’re not being rational.

I’m not blaming him for anything. I’m saying the tax code needs to be examined for the ways that some people can screw with it.

I’ve expressed no vitriol against Musk. Like I said, you’re now defensive so you’re not being rational.
Despite your whining the “wealthy” pay a ton and innovators like Musk and Bezos deliver billions in terms of product and service offerings and job creation. They aren’t the problem. Spending is. You have zero financial acumen.

Despite your whining the “wealthy” pay a ton and innovators like Musk and Bezos deliver billions in terms of product and service offerings and job creation. They aren’t the problem. Spending is. You have zero financial acumen.
I just don’t worship the rich. This post is full of emotional appeals and vague hand waving.

It’s not a post that demonstrates any financial acumen.

I just don’t worship the rich. This post is full of emotional appeals and vague hand waving.

It’s not a post that demonstrates any financial acumen.
It’s not worship it’s stating they aren’t the problem. You don’t know what the word “worship” means either it seems.

It’s not worship it’s stating they aren’t the problem. You don’t know what the word “worship” means either it seems.
Musk is definitely idolized by a huge segment of the finance dude bro population, which Musk definitely enjoys cultivating.

I don’t hold any reverence for them. I just don’t think the tax code adequately addresses what someone like them should be paying. This has nothing to do with spending, it’s about how different types of income or wealth or whatever is handled.

I also think it’s extremely unhealthy for such a massive concentration of wealth to be in such a small number of people. Like, things get hairy when this happens.

Musk is definitely idolized by a huge segment of the finance dude bro population, which Musk definitely enjoys cultivating.

I don’t hold any reverence for them. I just don’t think the tax code adequately addresses what someone like them should be paying. This has nothing to do with spending, it’s about how different types of income or wealth or whatever is handled.

I also think it’s extremely unhealthy for such a massive concentration of wealth to be in such a small number of people. Like, things get hairy when this happens.
What did Musk and or Bezos do do accumulate such wealth. Did they steal it?

Forum List

Back