Pay your fair share is Leftist BS propaganda

1% of what? In my OP I showed that the "wealthy" pay the vast majority of the taxes. That is not disputable. How many people to Bezos and Musk employ?
You figuring in Trump who paid less then $800 a couple years ago? Then the idiot bragged about it which endeared him to a lot of people, the suckers.

The poor pay no taxes. When the communists say fair share they don't mean pay a fair share. They mean keep a fair share. The government takes everything and gives back what the government thinks is fair.

You figuring in Trump who paid less then $800 a couple years ago? Then the idiot bragged about it which endeared him to a lot of people, the suckers.

Yep, as I recall he paid $750 two years in a row and NOTHING for around ten more.
He’ll be paying the piper soon! :cool-45:

Did not take long for you to show your TDS. Stick to the topic, Transocrat
I'm on topic. You figure Trump's $800 in this? Oh wait, never mind. A billionaire paying $800 wouldn't have much bearing on your equation.

Sorry bout that.

I believe I pay more income tax than Elon Musk.
Nope you don’t. His RE tax is probably 10x higher than yours. And you’re using one person. As my exhibit in the OP shows, the wealthy pay the vast majority of taxes. Bezos owns WAPO. He is a Democrat. So you’re attacking your own. Pretty funny.

Pay Your Fair Share is just Dem-Prog-Speak for "From each according to his ability and to each according to his need".

The Ultimate Variant is Communism, which is where all of this is leading.

I do not know and frankly neither do you. Unless you can produce his PITR we will both be guessing.
I know I paid more in 2018 than him.

“In 2018, Tesla founder Elon Musk, the second-richest person in the world, also paid no federal income taxes.”

“In 2018, Tesla founder Elon Musk, the second-richest person in the world, also paid no federal income taxes.”
So why aren't Dems trying to get rid of the loopholes that make this sort of thing possible? Why are they just trying to crank up the rates instead?

I think I know, but I'm curious how you see it.

So why aren't Dems trying to get rid of the loopholes that make this sort of thing possible? Why are they just trying to crank up the rates instead?

I think I know, but I'm curious how you see it.
You mean like this?

Until you can produce his 2018 PITR it is all noise to me. I do not trust our media, sorry.

Forum List

Back