Pay attention to what they say

The news today on this BS

upload_2018-10-19_12-14-58.png

Thousands of US-Bound Illegals Storm Guatemala-Mexico Border Under UN Command: VIDEO

According to the news. Trump has decided to let the UN decide where the foreigners go. The UN is the one who coordinated this mess. He was elected to stop this shit, not the UN.

When is the next financial aid check due to be cut for Guat and Honduras?

OMG the UN. Nooooo no offense I hope this is sooooo wrong.

What if citizens were at the border, ready to shoot any and all illegal crossers?
Who's terrified now, cupcake?

So you're in favor of murder? Good to know.

So you are in favor of rape, right? ( See how stupid you sound? )
Back in the realm of reality, name a country (other than France) that has been invaded that didn't defend itself.

I usually clean up quoted posts, but I'll leave the stuff that you responded to in place, in order to demonstrate conservative "logic." Guy 1 apparently wants armed citizens at the border, willing to kill people who try to cross. People of course = women, children, grandparents, parents, etc. Gal 2 asks Guy 1 if he's in favor of murder, which he was espousing. Guy/gal 3 warps that into rape.

Seems to me if Guy/gal 3 is not in favor of rape, he would be an advocate for the #MeToo movement. Something tells me that instead he laments how men are the victims.

So how did I do on changing the subject? I know you will mentor me, Sensei.
Who’s the illegal in your family?

According to the news. Trump has decided to let the UN decide where the foreigners go. The UN is the one who coordinated this mess. He was elected to stop this shit, not the UN.

When is the next financial aid check due to be cut for Guat and Honduras?

THis is America getting taken down

we will now see everything EUROPE has going on we will now see

CAR BOMBINGS
BUSES KILLING PEOPLE ( THEY ARE TRAINING THEM TO DRIVE BUSES OVER THERE CONVENIENT ISN'T IT)

WE WILL NOW SEE MASS KILLINGS, RAPES , GANG RAPES

Pay attention to what is going on...
God is in control and for those who are aware,
Bible prophecy is unfolding right before our eyes

So, this means you're not interested in voting then ?

3 million + critically needed votes tossed aside......left to prophecy and chance.

I always believed God helps those.....who help themselves by at least trying

If we give the Democrats the opportunity to take control, they will never lose it again. They have been temporarily stymied by a call for a wall, and the inability to flood our country with foreign voters. They misjudged, and it was costly and they mean for it to never happen again.

Consider a mere two year period with no borders and no ICE. How many plane loads, bus loads, gathering of people will start flooding in and buying up our country, planting their flags in every state? And all the Democrats will ask for in return is their loyalty in the voting booth.

How many people do you think the Democrats can rush into our country if given the opportunity? All they need is the power to accomplish that one goal and they will insure their success from then on, and our country's demise.
Pay attention to what they say and vote like your freedoms depend on keeping the left out of power.

^ That "unavailable" video above was Deep State Obama telling the UN that we small minded people can't govern ourselves.
Vote like your grandchildren's lives depend on it...

With all the violence they're advocating against the Right....you really think it'll wait for your grandchildren?
Let them get full control and you may see some shit you REALLY thought could never happen in America.....IN YOUR LIFETIME

Just look to Venezuela and what the LEFT did there. They disarmed the country...then RE-ARMED ONLY THEIR SUPPORTERS.
It's all there for anyone to research and verify.

I think we are closer to a totalitarian state than 95% of people realize. Just ONE election away.
They get power then....mysteriously, the remaining few guardians of the Constitution on the SCOTUS and key judges end up face down in a pool of blood....."mysteriously"

Think it's above the left to do so?

Last edited:

3 million + critically needed votes tossed aside......left to prophecy and chance.

I don't know how you came up with that

If we give the Democrats the opportunity to take control, they will never lose it again. They have been temporarily stymied by a call for a wall, and the inability to flood our country with foreign voters. They misjudged, and it was costly and they mean for it to never happen again.

Consider a mere two year period with no borders and no ICE. How many plane loads, bus loads, gathering of people will start flooding in and buying up our country, planting their flags in every state? And all the Democrats will ask for in return is their loyalty in the voting booth.

How many people do you think the Democrats can rush into our country if given the opportunity? All they need is the power to accomplish that one goal and they will insure their success from then on, and our country's demise.
Pay attention to what they say and vote like your freedoms depend on keeping the left out of power.

^ That "unavailable" video above was Deep State Obama telling the UN that we small minded people can't govern ourselves.

With all the violence they're advocating against the Right....you really think it'll wait for your grandchildren?
Let them get full control and you may see some shit you REALLY thought could never happen in America.....IN YOUR LIFETIME

Just look to Venezuela and what the LEFT did there. They disarmed the country...then RE-ARMED ONLY THEIR SUPPORTERS.
It's all there for anyone to research and verify.

Right on, this is going to happen very quickly.

That's because all the information you all are given your MSM gods tell you is a gawd dam conspiracy when it's not.

What' funny is you sheep just can't figure out why they wanted to take away Infowars, and others just in time for elections....... now your seeing unfold in front of your faces and still don't get it bahhaha.

44134981_10213352754314439_8434392188166602752_n.jpg
5bc54721055d3.image.jpg

How did the Democrats 'call up' 10,000 voters in Guatemala? Did they use pay phones, or ObamaPhone?

The grandchildren have been saddled with nearly $22 TRILLION in current US public debt.
Estimates for current unfunded public debt are about $50 TRILLION.
How in Hell is voting for a Republican, or a Democrat going to change ANY OF THAT?
It is the fault of the Republicans & the Democrats that we have such STAGGERING DEBT.
So, lemme get this straight; you recommend we just keep on voting in the same parties that got US into this fiscal Hell? Tha's what I'm hearing, from you.

There is NO FINANCIAL HOPE for the grandchildren; NOT IN REALITY.

Good luck with the delusions though.

All this border shit is for a GLOBAL COLLAPSE. raise your hands who the fk gets it now ...
SO MUCH FOR INFOWARS BEING FULL OF F N S......T!! we warned of this for over a year now it' shappening before your dumb fk faces and you all still don't get it.

MORE MASS IMMIGRATION " TAKING DOWN THE WEST". getting it yet?

Hungary has declared a state of emergency and has totally closed its borders to anyone, with the result that on the Serbian side a great crush of people is building up as more people arrive by the hour.

Over 700 migrants armed with sticks and homemade flamethrowers broke through the border fence in the Spanish town of Ceuta, local media report citing police. More than 100 migrants and 22 border agents were injured in the fight.

About 1,000 migrants tried to force their way into the Spanish enclave of Ceuta bordering Morocco by storming the 6-meter-high barbed wire border fence. Local officials say dozens of security forces from both Spain and Morocco have been injured.

That's because all the information you all are given your MSM gods tell you is a gawd dam conspiracy when it's not.
That's because all the information you all are given your MSM gods tell you is a gawd dam conspiracy when it's not
I have no idea what you're talking about
or how it relates to the previous exchanges

I don't watch the news...verrrry rarely

I research the news I read,
I don't take off running with the first thing I read....
you have me confused with the mindless zombies

The last caravan to stop at our border quietly saw their way into our country, so no one could accuse Trump of separating families. Now Mexico and the USA will let the UN place thousands into our country, Australia and other nations.
The UN is going to win this. And every illegal that the UN tells us what to do with is a vote for a Democrat.
We are losing this war.

Forum List

Back