Paul McCartney bashes China

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
for keeping wet markets open: 'They need to clean up their act

A lot of pressure needs to be brought to bear on China....the one country that is more of a danger to the West than any other nation.

Yet our media and liberal elites are still protecting them....not even to mention biden said he would have contined to let them come here even after the virus exploded here in America

A lot of pressure needs to be brought to bear on China....the one country that is more of a danger to the West than any other nation.

Yet our media and liberal elites are still protecting them....not even to mention biden said he would have contined to let them come here even after the virus exploded here in America
Wow, the man has finally come to his senses! He's been very vocal of his hatred of President Trump. I'm surprised he feels this way about China. Great to see.

Last edited:

Wow, the man has finally come to his senses! He's been very vocal in his hatred of President Trump. I'm surprised he feels this way about China. Great to see.

Once all his liberal pals jump on him for daring to do such a thing he may apologize.

Wow, the man has finally come to his senses! He's been very vocal in his hatred of President Trump. I'm surprised he feels this way about China. Great to see.

Once all his liberal pals jump on him for daring to do such a thing he may apologize.
You're absolutely right about that. His pals will say to him, "How DARE you criticize China?" Then he'll apologize, saying that's NOT what he meant. And if he DID, he's very sorry for it.

This virus was engineered by the U.S. And it was given to them by the Obama's administration just before he had left the office. But the virus was spread by someone else. But put the blame on China.
The Globalist are trying to have the U.S. to go to war with China. They'll make plenty of money if a war breaks out.
The government will have to borrow money from them at interest in order to fund the war. And then buy their war equipment and weapons from them. Then those soldiers that gotten injured during a battle. That more money will have to be borrowed to take care of them. Which these Globalists owns the meds and prosthesis.
They are going to make after money. While the country goes deeper into debt.
And plus they owns FEMA detention centers to lock up Chinese POWs. And own plenty of coffins to buried the casualties.

This virus was engineered by the U.S. And it was given to them by the Obama's administration just before he had left the office. But the virus was spread by someone else. But put the blame on China.
The Globalist are trying to have the U.S. to go to war with China. They'll make plenty of money if a war breaks out.
The government will have to borrow money from them at interest in order to fund the war. And then buy their war equipment and weapons from them. Then those soldiers that gotten injured during a battle. That more money will have to be borrowed to take care of them. Which these Globalists owns the meds and prosthesis.
And plus they owns FEMA detention centers to lock up Chinese POWs. And own plenty of coffins to buried the casualties.

Do you have absolutely ANY scientific proof that this virus was manufactured in a lab? Because I can come up with proof that it wasn't.

Do you have absolutely ANY scientific proof that this virus was manufactured in a lab? Because I can come up with proof that it wasn't.

I heard news reports not too long ago that it was proven that the virus was not manufactured in a lab; however, the science is way over my head. I can either choose to trust the report or not. I certainly don't know how such a thing can be proven.

I also don't know that "lab work" wasn't performed to find and extract the virus from some animal that would be very unlikely to transfer the virus to humans on its own. I don't know a lot. Maybe that is a reason I post on USMB.

Tiny Tony Fraudi is NIH. He was involved in taxpayer money going to the China lab that came up with the Kung Flu, the overrated flu that is actually less lethal than the seasonal flu. Here is more activity by the NIH.

CAUTION: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC...but very symbolic as to what the Deep State medical establishment and Deep State democrats are trying to do now to American citizens.

Last edited:
Anyone interested in the truth which most brainwashed by the media will be unable to accept.................

I heard news reports not too long ago that it was proven that the virus was not manufactured in a lab; however, the science is way over my head. I can either choose to trust the report or not. I certainly don't know how such a thing can be proven.

I also don't know that "lab work" wasn't performed to find and extract the virus from some animal that would be very unlikely to transfer the virus to humans on its own. I don't know a lot. Maybe that is a reason I post on USMB.

This nation has been brought to the edge of destruction by the media.

In a nutshell............the corona virus is a injected virus ....not a inhaled virus.

Last edited:

This nation has been brought to the edge of destruction by the media.

In a nutshell............the corona virus is a injected virus ....not a inhaled virus.

Well damn!

Paul Mckartknee ? I remember a tune.
Hey Wong, don't eat that dawg.
Take a fat cat, cause they taste behh--tahh-aaah.

Close ?

Only a complete fucking moron would make such declarative statements. This is why conspiracy theorist information can never be trusted and MUST always be shunned. You are dishonest people.

Well here we are in a well hidden forum....I did not even realize there was a 'media' forum. hehheh

Why.....once again it is shown the powers that be do not like anyone going against China.

New Topics

Forum List

Back