Patriot Prayer Member Shot After Attempting To Mace Peaceful Protestors

We should not be hoping for more violence, but for an end to it.

With that being said, not one of you hard leftists on this board will shed a tear for him, because of who he supported or who he believed in; because politics has pervaded your very souls and made you bereft of compassion.

Like a tear that was shed for Breonna Taylor or Elijah McClain? They weren't even "protesting". They both were simply minding their own business.

The cops couldn't see Taylor I don't even understand how people think that's a race issue, that's a policing issue. If they could see her, her BF wouldn't have started shooting because he wasn't trying to commit suicide by cop.

They knew who she was before they busted into her house and killed her but you prove my point.

They were serving a warrant on the past occupant....?

No.

And they do the same in teh suburbs for 17 year old white kids with drugs. As soon as they think you've got anything more than a little weed they're busting your door in

Does that justify the cops killing Breonna Taylor or people supporting their actions?

Yes that's normal police policy

Don't scream "black lives matter" when what you want is general policing tactics reform that is much easier to get.

You just confuse everyone

One issue is an implicit bias issue. We don't allow any open racism in 2020 because of the civil rights act. All illegal

The others are procedural issues that effect all Americans equally without these problems in implicit bias.

If you want to do something about the procedure screaming about how it's a race issue is counterproductive...Mostly for just sending mixed messages

You state a problem but are unwilling to do anything about. The problems are amplified for blacks but they decided to do something about it. It's not up to you what it's called. Does the word "black" really offend you that much or just what it represent?

Yea what is the state supposed to do? I'm all for rational changes, we have made most of them tho with a few exceptions.

We have slowly started to make some change but it's solely because of BLM and those who support it. Well, and those who don't want their things destroyed.

My solution would be just destroy (cultural genocide) black culture. I would break up every poor black community in this country and spread them out among majority white populations and just try to assimilate the shit out of them. If parents resisted put their kids in reeducation orphanage/camps like we did with teh Native Americans and Cajuns. That's how we assimilated some of these groups and why they're now gone. We didn't kill em all. They just were often forcefully assimlated, state taking children and sending them off to learn WASP diction and culture.

But considering I wouldn't want to put my name on that, black america definitely doesn't want that, and white America probably isn't prepared to do it in 2020 either....I have no real solution

Black people just gotta comply with police, make money, pay for good lawyers, and if they want to remain culturally seperate prove they are better behaved than the rest of us not worse. The young men anyway.

Easiest way to get police to fuck off is make them think you can afford a lawyer. Even if young poor black men remain violent....Just raising incomes would do a lot to send police a message to fuck off or be sued.

No, the easiest way for the police to respect the rights of the people is to force them to respect the rights of the people.

With that being said, not one of you hard leftists on this board will shed a tear for him, because of who he supported or who he believed in; because politics has pervaded your very souls and made you bereft of compassion.

Like a tear that was shed for Breonna Taylor or Elijah McClain? They weren't even "protesting". They both were simply minding their own business.

The cops couldn't see Taylor I don't even understand how people think that's a race issue, that's a policing issue. If they could see her, her BF wouldn't have started shooting because he wasn't trying to commit suicide by cop.

They knew who she was before they busted into her house and killed her but you prove my point.

No.

And they do the same in teh suburbs for 17 year old white kids with drugs. As soon as they think you've got anything more than a little weed they're busting your door in

Does that justify the cops killing Breonna Taylor or people supporting their actions?

Don't scream "black lives matter" when what you want is general policing tactics reform that is much easier to get.

One issue is an implicit bias issue. We don't allow any open racism in 2020 because of the civil rights act. All illegal

The others are procedural issues that effect all Americans equally without these problems in implicit bias.

If you want to do something about the procedure screaming about how it's a race issue is counterproductive...Mostly for just sending mixed messages

You state a problem but are unwilling to do anything about. The problems are amplified for blacks but they decided to do something about it. It's not up to you what it's called. Does the word "black" really offend you that much or just what it represent?

Yea what is the state supposed to do? I'm all for rational changes, we have made most of them tho with a few exceptions.

We have slowly started to make some change but it's solely because of BLM and those who support it. Well, and those who don't want their things destroyed.

My solution would be just destroy (cultural genocide) black culture. I would break up every poor black community in this country and spread them out among majority white populations and just try to assimilate the shit out of them. If parents resisted put their kids in reeducation orphanage/camps like we did with teh Native Americans and Cajuns. That's how we assimilated some of these groups and why they're now gone. We didn't kill em all. They just were often forcefully assimlated, state taking children and sending them off to learn WASP diction and culture.

But considering I wouldn't want to put my name on that, black america definitely doesn't want that, and white America probably isn't prepared to do it in 2020 either....I have no real solution

Black people just gotta comply with police, make money, pay for good lawyers, and if they want to remain culturally seperate prove they are better behaved than the rest of us not worse. The young men anyway.

Easiest way to get police to fuck off is make them think you can afford a lawyer. Even if young poor black men remain violent....Just raising incomes would do a lot to send police a message to fuck off or be sued.

No, the easiest way for the police to respect the rights of the people is to force them to respect the rights of the people.

As we've found out.....It's not that easy

Implicit bias is inseparable from just about any ability to give them any discretion at all

Black guys don't seem to be shooting police at high rates...But their higher rates in other crimes means the stakes are always going to be a lot higher per capita with young black men. Unless that changes implicit bias is always going to tint these interactions. Even if we all get less violent as long as there is a large per capita difference implicit bias will always make the cops see interactions with young black men as inherently higher stakes than other interactions.

So if someone is trying to attack you and you try to mace them and get murdered it's your fault.

Ya, we know how the idiot left's brain works. Incite, kill, and blame the person they killed.

You mace 20 americans at random and don't expect one of them to shoot you....Yea that's on you

Just liking getting shot is expected when you run at an armed man with a skateboard

The irony of this take

You haven't even watched the video of the murder. Now that's the irony. You don't know what you're talking about.

So if someone is trying to attack you and you try to mace them and get murdered it's your fault.

Ya, we know how the idiot left's brain works. Incite, kill, and blame the person they killed.

You mace 20 americans at random and don't expect one of them to shoot you....Yea that's on you

Just liking getting shot is expected when you run at an armed man with a skateboard

The irony of this take

You haven't even watched the video of the murder. Now that's the irony. You don't know what you're talking about.

Yea it was just hist first macing of the night /s

lol

I believe that like when i see a brick thrown it was their one and only time doing it

Umm... That's VERY DANGEROUS to say. DO NOT PROMOTE THIS. Do not put a rednecks back against a wall.

All life is precious. Only you would draw any equivalencies. Only you would try to justify this murder for want of sating your anger. You are a vicious and vile creature.

All life is precious. Only you would draw any equivalencies. Only you would try to justify this murder for want of sating your anger. You are a vicious and vile creature.

I didn't justify anything. I simply stated that those who live in glass houses..............................

No.

BLM is not helping things at all. They are actively making things worse.

No.

BLM is not helping things at all. They are actively making things worse.

You can think whatever you want.

this just in...looks like the gloves are coming off...and it appears that the Left can kill also--maybe..just a thought here...the guys should have stayed home? :

Jumping to conclusions, aren't you?

Preliminary reporting appears to suggest he engaged in some rather nefarious behavior, and it may be he took on the wrong guy. Whether the shooter was right or left is unknown at this time. Whether or not the shooting occurred in the context of a protest is also unclear. So...

On the other hand, assembling to protest or express one's stance is one of the most important Constitutionally protected rights. No one should risk their life because of that, or be advised it'd have been "better" to stay home, posthumously or not. That is valid as much for that "Patriot Prayer" guy as for any other protester. At most, he shouldn't have provoked the "wrong guy" - if that is, indeed, what had happened. [Drag you over into an earlier thread on the matter, I did, so that we won't end up on a soon-to-be locked thread.]

protests
this just in...looks like the gloves are coming off...and it appears that the Left can kill also--maybe..just a thought here...the guys should have stayed home? :

Jumping to conclusions, aren't you?

Preliminary reporting appears to suggest he engaged in some rather nefarious behavior, and it may be he took on the wrong guy. Whether the shooter was right or left is unknown at this time. Whether or not the shooting occurred in the context of a protest is also unclear. So...

On the other hand, assembling to protest or express one's stance is one of the most important Constitutionally protected rights. No one should risk their life because of that, or be advised it'd have been "better" to stay home, posthumously or not. That is valid as much for that "Patriot Prayer" guy as for any other protester. At most, he shouldn't have provoked the "wrong guy" - if that is, indeed, what had happened. [Drag you over into an earlier thread on the matter, I did, so that we won't end up on a soon-to-be locked thread.]
Fair enough..we don't know..and the spinners on both sides are already hard at work.

As to the right to assemble in protest..if that is the motive...then i support it--however, I feel that more than a few of these demonstrations are NOT protests..but rather deliberate provocations. Some..again on both sides....want confrontation and violence..and that..is not legitimate constitutionally protected free speech and protest. The concept of counter-protests is great...but when the two groups run head on into each other..that is recipe for disaster...

Just like Rittenhouse, I think this guy wanted confrontation..he just did not think it through like the kid did..

No.

edit - that would also raise obvious questions about what to do with the massive latino population that doesn't speak english very well. Being a good nationalist tyrant would be a hard job
Fortunately your type has power no more and your style of subjugation is out of date and unused..

Sounds just like what every Trumpian moron says after the cops shootings down Black men.

Let me know when you post about all the white men gunned down by police. Twice as many as blacks last year. You should learn what's going on around you, dipshit.

Sounds just like what every Trumpian moron says after the cops shootings down Black men.

Let me know when you post about all the white men gunned down by police. Twice as many as blacks last year. You should learn what's going on around you, dipshit.
Are you upset because dead Black men are getting all the attention, or are you upset because there is a real problem with over aggressive police tactics and the only people protesting it and trying to end it are people you don't like?

No.

edit - that would also raise obvious questions about what to do with the massive latino population that doesn't speak english very well. Being a good nationalist tyrant would be a hard job
Fortunately your type has power no more and your style of subjugation is out of date and unused..
And...it simply does not work. Look at your examples..still we have reservations..and still we have native culture..and still we have bigotry and prejudice--go to Montana or the Dakotas...that hate is still there...150 years later. The Cajun community is large and vibrant..despite being forcibly relocated 3,000 miles.

In that pile of shit....there is one glittering truth...more money would help. But has anyone figured out that the reason a lot of Blacks don't move out of their hellhole hoods and out to the clean country...is that they know that they won't be welcomed? Hmmm?

Are you upset because dead Black men are getting all the attention, or are you upset because there is a real problem with over aggressive police tactics and the only people protesting it and trying to end it are people you don't like?

What does burning down black owned businesses have to do with protesting? What does destroying public and private property have to do with protesting. What does killing 32 people so far have to do with protesting. Oh, I get it, you like destroying shit and support it.

Run along, ANTIFA, real Americans don't give a shit what you have to say.

Yeah....what about that? Are you conceding that the police are too violent? That they are out of hand--and that there could well be a better way? Do you really believe that complete compliance is the solution to this problem?

Perhaps...the real forgotten message is PLM. Poor Lives Matter! Breakdown where victims fall on an economic scale..and the truth will out. Percentage-wise ..Black people are poorer..so they bear the brunt of the issue.

But the real issue is that the cops are quick to pull that trigger...and someday it might be you...or someone you love.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back