Trumped-Up Supporters Inciting Portland Riots Again--Trumped-Up Supported!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Even the White House Chief of staff alleges maybe 200, "Antifa" shouting and yelling in Portland, OR, going on 90 days. In that time-frame, The Trumped-Up Administration sent in federal actors, dressed up as Right-Wing Militia, bearing arms and renting unmarked cars to the patrol the City Streets, nowhere near any federal properties. The protests intensified, dramatically.

At the Trumped-Up White House, apparently a lesson learned. Everything still gets blamed on "Black Lives Matter:" No matter who shows up. This below is most recent.

The actual problem is 600 Trump-ed Up cars in caravan, led in from an Idaho organizer--easy to identify, apparently known--giving instructions to keep weapons concealed even. Not A Peaceful Motive

The go back to the first link.

This is now about The Trumped-Up Administration, inciting and supporting the incitement of now lethal activities on US streets--in some 17 year old's imagination of Law and Order, even!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(The storyteller here: Was allegedly adult(?)--Matt 25: 14-30!)

Even the White House Chief of staff alleges maybe 200, "Antifa" shouting and yelling in Portland, OR, going on 90 days. In that time-frame, The Trumped-Up Administration sent in federal actors, dressed up as Right-Wing Militia, bearing arms and renting unmarked cars to the patrol the City Streets, nowhere near any federal properties. The protests intensified, dramatically.

At the Trumped-Up White House, apparently a lesson learned. Everything still gets blamed on "Black Lives Matter:" No matter who shows up. This below is most recent.

The actual problem is 600 Trump-ed Up cars in caravan, led in from an Idaho organizer--easy to identify, apparently known--giving instructions to keep weapons concealed even. Not A Peaceful Motive

This is now about The Trumped-Up Administration, inciting and supporting the incitement of now lethal activities on US streets--in some 17 year old's imagination of Law and Order, even!

/—-/ Another screwball conspiracy from LiberalPropagandaville. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

The most recent Portland violence is widely noted, incited--the victim maybe or not one of the people inciting the riot!

(Comparing--this is more likely Moses recalling his privileged childhood: Deut 23: 19-20!)

image.gif

I know I am going to regret this but I gotta ask WTF does
The protests intensified, dramatically mean exactly. Portland was having rapes, murders, burning, extortions, beating, pooping on property and so much more---what exactly are you trying to imply that the Trump supporters has caused...because we all know that Portland had nowhere to go but up.

image.gif

Another homemade conspiracy theory from the messed-up mind of 'Mascale'...... :rofl:

Hmm, easily identifiable, known, organized, do not brandish weapons, came together, left together,
without setting fire to buildings, cars or dumpsters, without breaking windows, looting stores,
vandalizing public or private property, without surrounding diners while they're eating,
screaming in their faces and demanding they show allegiance to Trump with a Nazi salute...

NOT PEACEFUL MOTIVES AT ALL ...THOSE FUCKING WHITE NATIONALIST
FUCKING OUT OF CONTROL, TRUMP SUPPORTERS, THE FUCKING NERVE

That's it, shit just got real, I am buying a gun

Pathetic

Hmm, easily identifiable, known, organized, do not brandish weapons, came together, left together,
without setting fire to buildings, cars or dumpsters, without breaking windows, looting stores,
vandalizing public or private property, without surrounding diners while they're eating,
screaming in their faces and demanding they show allegiance to Trump with a Nazi salute...

NOT PEACEFUL MOTIVES AT ALL ...THOSE FUCKING WHITE NATIONALIST
FUCKING OUT OF CONTROL, TRUMP SUPPORTERS, THE FUCKING NERVE

God made man.
Samuel Colt made them equal.

How old are you to not have one already? I owned a 12 gauge shotgun when I was 13 and killed rabbits with it every chance I got. Rode down the highways brandishing it openly with my friend carrying his. Never got stopped once.

How old are you to not have one already? I owned a 12 gauge shotgun when I was 13 and killed rabbits with it every chance I got. Rode down the highways brandishing it openly with my friend carrying his. Never got stopped once.

He isn't you.
Never owned one.
It's his adult decision, so :anj_stfu:.

He isn't you.
Never owned one.
It's his adult decision, so :anj_stfu:.

You pretend to speak for him because you're mister tough guy? Or you think he can't speak for himself?
Why don't you shut me up. Who made you thought police here?
You a Biden supporter? You talk like one. Stupid.

TinFoilHat.gif

Totally pathetic bullshit,Mascale! :icon_rolleyes: It's going to be great to see the Right Wing Militias taking it to the communist Antifa and BLM scum.:Boom2:Antifa and BLM

8/30 "Meet The Press"

MARK MEADOWS:

Well, I mean, you can try to reframe it that way, Chuck, but that's just not accurate. I can tell you that when we look at Kenosha and the phone calls that were made to the governor of Wisconsin, we offered help. Help was denied. Obviously, there were multiple gunshots and people lost their lives. We made a repeated call then the next day, sent in National Guard, FBI agents, U.S. Marshals to restore peace in Kenosha, Wisconsin. And that's what needs to happen in Portland. You know, it's interesting to see you frame Portland that way. After 94 days, perhaps now we're going to act because someone was shot last night. But to suggest that somehow it's been peaceful in Portland, Chuck, is just not looking at the facts. We've had over 200 anarchists. And they're not peaceful protesters. These are people that every single night conduct violent acts. And it is in Democrat cities. You know, you want to talk about Donald Trump's America. Most of Donald Trump's America is peaceful. It is a Democrat-led city in Portland that we're talking about this morning who just yesterday denied help once again from the federal government. And so, listen, we need to get to the bottom of this. We need to make sure that we hold people accountable. And ultimately, we need to make sure that these people that are conducting these acts go to jail. We've had over 97 federal law enforcement arrests that were conducted in Portland. But largely the DA there in Portland, Chuck, you know, he says, "Even if you accost a police officer, we're not going to enforce that." It's just not what most Americans believe should be happening in our cities.

(See Matt 25: 14-30, of their famous heinous story-teller, known throughout the centuries. Jesus ben Joseph, Son of Mary, called, "Oh Christ!" is on record!)

Forum List

Back