Mass Riots Break Out In Chicago After Police Defunded

A face that could scare a hungry dog off a meat wagon!

lightfoot2.jpg

This will not be easily ended and it will not be ended without massive loss of black lives. They believe they have the right to loot, vandalize and murder. No one should stop them. It's wrong to stop them,
I can’t tell if you’re one of those “if they want it to burn then let them burn it” folks, or if you feel that it truly is there right be vandals, but let me just say that life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness is a constitutional right for all citizens, why are our leaders catering to those who strip the life liberty AND happiness from the residents of these particular cities? I say no, you’re not allowed burn someone else’s property, terrorize families into not leaving there homes, and patronize those who defend those said rights of the law abiding public. You should be exiled for participating and/or abetting such behavior. My humble opinion.
I do not believe that anyone has the right to any property not their own. I am trying to tell you and everyone else the reason why this kind of looting and vandalism will NOT stop. I was a criminal defense attorney for more than 30 years. Every robber, burglar, thief and vandal believed they were only taking their own property back. Pay attention. Listen carefully, this absolutely will not stop at stores, It will move into private homes. Probably by next week. There are mayors, city officials and state governors encouraging this behavior for social justice. It's justice. Theirs.

If you know anyone, tell them what's coming.
And what does someone with your expertise perhaps suggest would be a reasonable resolution? Let them walk in your front door?
I think that what he's saying is that the only real resolution to this is to establish law and order again, Kyle. Mayors of liberal cities have failed to do so at which point looting becomes "accepted" and wide spread! Unfortunately hard measures will now be needed to put a stop to what's going on and people WILL be killed in the process! That's on those Mayors that didn't do their jobs. The number one priority of any elected official should always be keeping people safe. Lori Lightfoot has failed EPICALLY at that!
FYI, Tipsycatlover is a she.

" Regional Public Protection District Magistrate Ultimately Backed By National Guard Of A State "

* Officers With Jurisdiction From Municipalities Over Localized Commerce *

Mere days after I wrote that this absolutely would not stop at stores but move on to private homes these looters did just that.
Where will locals purchase commodities when the stores decline to restock shelves at looted locations ?

Looting of private homes includes illegitimate aggression not simply as violence against self determination of individual liberty ( theft of property ) , but also as a more egregious act of violence against self ownership of individual liberty ( assault of person ) .

Such pestilence of behavior as piracy are fortunately localized and insulated by an overall embrace for us second amendment .

This will not be easily ended and it will not be ended without massive loss of black lives. They believe they have the right to loot, vandalize and murder. No one should stop them. It's wrong to stop them,
I can’t tell if you’re one of those “if they want it to burn then let them burn it” folks, or if you feel that it truly is there right be vandals, but let me just say that life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness is a constitutional right for all citizens, why are our leaders catering to those who strip the life liberty AND happiness from the residents of these particular cities? I say no, you’re not allowed burn someone else’s property, terrorize families into not leaving there homes, and patronize those who defend those said rights of the law abiding public. You should be exiled for participating and/or abetting such behavior. My humble opinion.
I do not believe that anyone has the right to any property not their own. I am trying to tell you and everyone else the reason why this kind of looting and vandalism will NOT stop. I was a criminal defense attorney for more than 30 years. Every robber, burglar, thief and vandal believed they were only taking their own property back. Pay attention. Listen carefully, this absolutely will not stop at stores, It will move into private homes. Probably by next week. There are mayors, city officials and state governors encouraging this behavior for social justice. It's justice. Theirs.

If you know anyone, tell them what's coming.

Take a good look, rioters/looters.
1597835027065.png

Forum List

Back