9News Security Guard in Denver Shoots Trump Protestor After Protestor Uses Mace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicin

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2016

Another dead trumper with mace

I would have imagined it was the left who were bringing mace to gun fights, yet here we are.

Maybe stop doing that

EDIT - LOL THE TRUMPER NOT ONLY HAD A FIREARM HE WAS WEARING A PRO FIREARM T SHIRT, whelp the pinkerton is getting off

I would have imagined it was the left who were bringing mace to gun fights, yet here we are.

Maybe stop doing that

EDIT - LOL THE TRUMPER NOT ONLY HAD A FIREARM HE WAS WEARING A PRO FIREARM T SHIRT, whelp the pinkerton is getting off

Do you want a cookie for your reporting? No weapons belong at so-called peaceful protests. What does belong are private citizens—business owners, homeowner's and the like—armed to the teeth and guarding their homes and businesses from rioting savages.

Fake news. Also my thread just got locked for posting this story for double post, except it was reported correctly, so...

Lucky for the shooter Colorado repealed the death penalty in March. Now he can sit in a cell the rest of his life.

Maybe Kamala Harris can advocate for his release.

Lucky for the shooter Colorado repealed the death penalty in March. Now he can sit in a cell the rest of his life.

Maybe Kamala Harris can advocate for his release.

it's a stand your ground state he's getting off'

he was a security guard for the reporter and their crew.

Maybe stop doing that

Do you want a cookie for your reporting? No weapons belong at so-called peaceful protests. What does belong are private citizens—business owners, homeowner's and the like—armed to the teeth and guarding their homes and businesses from rioting savages.

I mean the guy was hired security from "9news"

The trumper slapped the security guard then whipped out his mace and got a bullet for his troubles

He wasn't there to protest. Mace guy was

Shooter was a literal Pinkerton

Fake news. Also my thread just got locked for posting this story for double post, except it was reported correctly, so...

I just read the article....What is reported incorrectly? I'll fix it

If you say some dumb shit about antifa when a pinkerton is the one who shot the guy....Well then no wonder they removed that shit

If you say some dumb shit about antifa when a pinkerton is the one who shot the guy....Well then no wonder they removed that shit

The Trump supporter was not a "protestor".

The radical far-left Antifa person came to the patriot rally looking for blood.

It also was not self-defense if that is what you are implying. An execution in broad daylight. By Biden's great and mostly peaceful "idea".

Mace = murder? Is that the game you liberal scum want to play? Lets play.

The Trump supporter was not a "protestor".

The radical far-left Antifa person came to the patriot rally looking for blood.

It also was not self-defense if that is what you are implying. An execution in broad daylight.

Oh ok that's fair. if it was a rally he wasn't protesting

It most certainly was self defense, it's a stand your ground state and he's a private security guard.

Guy slapped him and stepped back to mace him. There is a beautiful picture taken of it by one of the guys the Pinkerton is protecting. You can see the mace coming out of the can and the gun discharging

edit - NVM can't edit any of the OP, title included. If a mod notices this can change it to Rally Member or whatever term you think more appropriate than "protestor"

Mace = incapacitated = fear for your life

Yes some one temporarily blinding you can be followed up with deadly force

The mace is not a threat if you are feets away. Further, he was the agitator.

He will be put away for life, thank God. A other Biden extremist.

Maybe stop doing that

I mean the guy was hired security from "9news"

The trumper slapped the security guard then whipped out his mace and got a bullet for his troubles

He wasn't there to protest. Mace guy was

Shooter was a literal Pinkerton

The reason armed men shoot men who are armed with mace is out of fear of losing control of their sidearm or whatever firearm they happen to be carrying be they police or security or permit holding civilians. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right? Shop and business and homeowners are NOT there to protest either. Think about it. If news people can run with ARMED security, then why not average citizens in these overrun riot zones.

The mace is not a threat if you are feets away. Further, he was the agitator.

He will be put away for life, thank God.

Being blinded is a threat

What kind of security guard allows himself to be blinded in a stand your ground state/

All he has to do is fear for his safety or his charges, easy explanation, cops do it all the time

He told the guy to get the fuck away from his crew, he was not the "agitator" lol. The "victim"* was the dumbass who deserved to get shot

Last edited:

Maybe stop doing that

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Liberals. Pretend it was ANTIFA OR BLM with the mace and a guy in a Trump shirt who killed that guy. Now what is your opinion? Funny how that works, huh?

Liberals. Pretend it was ANTIFA OR BLM with the mace and a guy in a Trump shirt who killed that guy. Now what is your opinion? Funny how that works, huh?

I don't think Rittenhouse will get convicted either....?

And Wisconsin isn't even a stand your ground state

All this bullshit about curfew and him being a minor doesn't change anything. Self defense is a very important natural right.

Looked to me like it was pepper spray. I can't read the link because of my ad blocker, but I wonder why he sprayed the armed guard?

If I only had pepper spray I wouldn't spray an armed person unless I thought they were going to shoot me. But pepper spraying some people will disable them sometimes long enough for an attacker to harm them. I've seen a lot of people pepper sprayed and they all react differently. Older people seem to be less affected by it if they are healthy. Some people are rendered completely helpless by it.

Looked to me like it was pepper spray. I can't read the link because of my ad blocker, but I wonder why he sprayed the armed guard?

If I only had pepper spray I wouldn't spray an armed person unless I thought they were going to shoot me. But pepper spraying some people will disable them sometimes long enough for an attacker to harm them. I've seen a lot of people pepper sprayed and they all react differently. Older people seem to be less affected by it if they are healthy. Some people are rendered completely helpless by it.

Turns out it does not stop a death cultists from murdering. Better use other tools for that.

Turns out it does not stop a death cultists from murdering. Better use other tools for that.
The security guard was a death cultist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back