Patriot american Ron Paul Does not trust Trump.

too bad this video you posted Beal is being wasted on Angelo,you KNOW he wont look at it.Incredible that he gets mad at the brainwashed sheep and shills in the conspiracy section that wont look at the evidence and facts on 9/11 but you give him facts on trump that dont go along with his warped opinions on him,he does the exact same thing,Hypocrisy at its best.

You should do more homework and not be so quick to throw
people under the Trump bus.

Last edited:
Trump is being blackmailed.

He doesn't want to be assassinated or leave office straight to federal prison.

And these people will do it.
You've seen Comey and Brennan on TV calling him a traitor.
They're scared shitless right now with the Durham gang on their asses.

Last edited:
Angelo, you are being ridiculous.

Everything going on in D.C. is a farce.

too bad this video you posted Beal is being wasted on Angelo,you KNOW he wont look at it.Incredible that he gets mad at the brainwashed sheep and shills in the conspiracy section that wont look at the evidence and facts on 9/11 but you give him facts on trump that dont go along with his warped opinions on him,he does the exact same thing,Hypocrisy at its best.

Well,l I posted it b/c Angelo supposedly trusts Jimmy Dore and usually listens to Dore. It is a conversation between someone on the left and a libertarian. Two rational folks that don't really agree on policy that agree on the real problem being the STATE and establishment spooks.

Angelo is old school, he believes solutions can be found by following a pawn of the CIA and the establishment. Very dangerous. Trump and his handlers don't really give a fuck about the people, this is clear.

NOT blackmail. . . loyalty.

They all voluntarily KNOW they are being listened to, and they don't care.

They do it to prove loyalty, because they all, both "sides" have been working for one side, them.

That there are different sides, is an illusion.

This interview mixes information with misinformation. Both Obama and Trump mix truth and lies, they both do it.

They do it to prove loyalty, because they all, both "sides" have been working for one side, them.

This interview mixes information with misinformation. Both Obama and Trump mix truth and lies, they both do it.

Dude.
You're talking to someone who's voted for Ross Perot, Jill Stein and Ralph Nader.
I've never voted for a (R) ( for president or any other office)and the only (D)'s were Jimmy Carter 1980 and Obama in 2008 ( but not 2012).

Right now Trump respresents us and our Constitution
. If you can't see that while your Soros-paid House managers are tearfully quoting Hamilton and Washington in their joke impeachment trial, then you're as blind or corrupt as they are !.

Last edited:

Dude.
You're talking to someone who's voted for Ross Perot, Jill Stein and Ralph Nader.
I've never voted for a (R) ( for president or any other office)and the only (D)'s were Jimmy Carter 1980 and Obama in 2008 ( but not 2012).

Right now Trump respresents us and our Constitution
. If you can't see that while your Soros-paid House managers are tearfully quoting Hamilton and Washington in their joke impeachment trial, then you're as blind or corrupt as they are !.

It's theater buddy, both sides work for the same folks. None of it matters. . .. .

Hmmm. . . If Obama works for the CIA, and Trump works for the CIA. . . :dunno:
Matrix-Election.jpg

dbae7ju-cdb6f05e-ce34-4df0-9182-97c5d8dc60dd.png

tumblr_oqv2p9DDfR1wq5ixzo1_400.jpg

What of it?
Question #2 ....Was Saddam a CIA asset ?
Most people won't go down that rabbit hole.

Or don't know about it.

I have no idea. It would not surprise me. Though, I don't have time today to watch an hour and a half video.

I will tell you, it is well know that the Baathist have extreme Dirigist/secular views, but that is all I know.

Seems legit, yeah.

https://www.quora.com/Why-were-Saddam-and-bin-Laden-good-friends-of-America-in-the-1980s
Exclusive: CIA Files Prove America Helped Saddam as He Gassed Iran

Last I've heard ..............Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) praised President Donald Trump’s push for “peace and prosperity” with Iran as well as a better nuclear deal. :wink_2:

One reason I don't trust Rand.

Now get on with it. . . what does Saddam Hussein have to do with Trump and the CIA?

Forum List

Back