World Dictator Trump, what if my country asks your troops to leave?

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
I wonder what happens when the German parliament asks America to withdraw its forces, but that is just my shithole opinion which doesn´t count.

"We have a very extraordinarily expensive air base that's there. It cost billions of dollars to build. Long before my time We're not leaving unless they pay us back for it.

We will charge them sanctions like they've never seen before ever. It'll make Iranian sanctions look somewhat tame."

Trump: No troop withdrawal from Iraq

"We rebuilt your country. In 2020 dollars that comes to $480,000,000,000,000,000.00." :113:

I wonder what happens when the German parliament asks America to withdraw its forces, but that is just my shithole opinion which doesn´t count.

"We have a very extraordinarily expensive air base that's there. It cost billions of dollars to build. Long before my time We're not leaving unless they pay us back for it.

We will charge them sanctions like they've never seen before ever. It'll make Iranian sanctions look somewhat tame."

MetallicPlayfulGnu-max-1mb.gif

View attachment 298999
Trump-mocks-disabilityx.gif

View attachment 298999

Yeah, jackass, that was Trump doing his imitation of people like you! :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 298999

Yeah, jackass, that was Trump doing his imitation of people like you! :auiqs.jpg:
Maybe it is the Donald Style that you perform with that awkward cartoon gif.

Trump turning the US presence into an occupation and killing of Soleimani will possibly cost many American citizens´ lives as the militias declared war on US troops in Iraq and Iran claims 80 casualties in missile strikes on two US presences.

Trump turning the US presence into an occupation and killing of Soleimani will possibly cost many American citizens´ lives as the militias declared war on US troops in Iraq and Iran claims 80 casualties in missile strikes on two US presences.
The militants are nothing but soft meat. If they want to play hard, we can play really hard.

The militants are nothing but soft meat. If they want to play hard, we can play really hard.
But they are not on your radar. That´s the difference.

It is very dangerouse misconception. Everyone is on our radars.

Every nation in the world with US troops in them, should demand they bug out. That would greatly benefit the American people, but not so much the Oligarchy.

It is very dangerouse misconception. Everyone is on our radars.
Defeat Taliban then brag about destroying Iraqi militias.

Every nation in the world with US troops in them, should demand they bug out. That would greatly benefit the American people, but not so much the Oligarchy.

Would work for me. And don't call US when you need US. You are all grown ups now.

An Iraqi MP has threatened the US with military force should they not leave Iraq. The bill that expels US forces was signed yesterday and there was a big protest on the streets in support of it.

Parlamentario iraquí: “Iraq recurrirá a fuerza militar si EEUU no saca a sus tropas” | La iguana TV

Big talk. Meaningless until he has his government say it to US.

Until then, he is an ungrateful child, enjoying our protection while whining about how strict we are.

An Iraqi MP has threatened the US with military force should they not leave Iraq. The bill that expels US forces was signed yesterday and there was a big protest on the streets in support of it.

Parlamentario iraquí: “Iraq recurrirá a fuerza militar si EEUU no saca a sus tropas” | La iguana TV

Until then, he is an ungrateful child, enjoying our protection while whining about how strict we are.
The Iraqis were happy with Saddam.

. Doesn't change what I said, either way.

. Doesn't change what I said, either way.
Maybe we have different opinions regarding the definition of the term protection...

Forum List

Back