‘They’re all begging me’: Trump’s 2024 veep tryouts get underway...could be Tim Scott or an Asian American in California, somebody Hispanic in Texas

the pandemic and sickness he and the demafasict have brought to this country. Record inflation, Stalinist tactics on political rivals, skyrocketing interest rates, surge on the border, resulting in human rights crisis....etc

LOL

Biden brought the pandemic here??

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

ijit, by "ignore," you mean I literally cited the NBC poll. Whereas you're citing you. Here it is again...

Now, all in all, do you think things in the nation are generally headed in the right direction, or do you feel things are off on the wrong track?​
Right Direction: 16%​
Wrong Track: 75%​

Nothing in there about Biden or Democrats. While many no doubt blame them, many blame others.
I cited the NBC Nightly News story about their poll

I cited the NBC Nightly News story about their poll

No you didn't. You lied about what was said in the video you posted. You falsely claimed it said a majority blame Biden and Democrats. But of course, you just lied again as you always do. What was actually said in that video was...

"... and many place the blame squarely on the president and his party."

No claim in there that a "majority" blames them..

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie.

No you didn't. You lied about what was said in the video you posted. You falsely claimed it said a majority blame Biden and Democrats. But of course, you just lied again as you always do. What was actually said in that video was...

"... and many place the blame squarely on the president and his party."

No claim in there that a "majority" blames them..

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie.
um no I didn't lie about what was said on that broadcast....you can literally listen to it....you are just in denial about what they said

um no I didn't lie about what was said on that broadcast....you can literally listen to it....you are just in denial about what they said

LOL

You're beyond mentally deranged. I literally quoted what it said...

"... and many place the blame squarely on the president and his party."[/i]​

Where on Earth do you see the word, "majority," in there?

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

the pandemic and sickness he and the demafasict have brought to this country. Record inflation, Stalinist tactics on political rivals, skyrocketing interest rates, surge on the border, resulting in human rights crisis....etc

Trump can really get the mob jacked up. Pity he's not smarter or decent. He's had the potential to be one hell of a leader.

Trump can really get the mob jacked up. Pity he's not smarter or decent. He's had the potential to be one hell of a leader.
not sure what trump has to do with my post at all

but i understand why you are deflecting from the topic of my post

You are confused silly girl.

The Constitution allows for an audit under the rules of the Senate and it has been done before with less evidence than we had in 2020.

He didn't do it and that is why he will go down in history as a traitor allowing an illegitimate President to assume office.

You Moon Bats don't know any more about the Constitution than you know about Economics, History, Biology, Climate Science or Ethics, do you?
So Kamala can just reject the 2024 election results? Cool.

Pence was a great VP.
The nostalgia for Throttlebottom since he escaped the Trumpers' noose is touching.

The Cry Baby Loser's vendetta against the GOP would suggest he might want to consider Walk Out Walker or Pooch Snuffer Oz for public housing at the Naval Observatory.

Both should be available.
Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 5.12.17 PM.png

"Death Wish" Mitch would be mightily pissed.​

You are confused silly girl.

The Constitution allows for an audit under the rules of the Senate and it has been done before with less evidence than we had in 2020.

He didn't do it and that is why he will go down in history as a traitor allowing an illegitimate President to assume office.

You Moon Bats don't know any more about the Constitution than you know about Economics, History, Biology, Climate Science or Ethics, do you?

You're out of your racist mind, ya piece of shit con. There are no such audits allowed. At most, Congress can challenge each states' electoral votes, which did happen in 2020.

But that's not what Trump pressured Pence to do. Trump wanted him to either unilaterally reject Biden electors and let some states Trump lost recertify their results to declare him the winner; or he wanted Pence to just unilaterally decertify the entire election himself and have Congress declare Trump/Pence the winners.

Neither maneuver is constitutional. The former is protected by the safe harbor deadline, which forces Congress to accept each states' respectively certified electors. Federal law prohibits the government from rejecting those certified electors or from choosing alternate slates of electors.

The latter is simply ludicrous. Nothing in the Constitution or in any federal law permits or authorizes a VP to unilaterally decide to throw out an entire election once a candidate has been certified by the states with at least 271 electoral votes. To do so would mean one person could cast aside 160 million votes and they themselves, decide the winner of an election. With they themselves bestowing upon themselves another 4 years in office. An office which doesn't have term limits, by the way.

Nothing is more un-American than that -- which is why you support it.

You're out of your racist mind, ya piece of shit con. There are no such audits allowed. At most, Congress can challenge each states' electoral votes, which did happen in 2020.

But that's not what Trump pressured Pence to do. Trump wanted him to either unilaterally reject Biden electors and let some states Trump lost recertify their results to declare him the winner; or he wanted Pence to just unilaterally decertify the entire election himself and have Congress declare Trump/Pence the winners.

Neither maneuver is constitutional. The former is protected by the safe harbor deadline, which forces Congress to accept each states' respectively certified electors. Federal law prohibits the government from rejecting those certified electors or from choosing alternate slates of electors.

The latter is simply ludicrous. Nothing in the Constitution or in any federal law permits or authorizes a VP to unilaterally decide to throw out an entire election once a candidate has been certified by the states with at least 271 electoral votes. To do so would mean one person could cast aside 160 million votes and they themselves, decide the winner of an election. With they themselves bestowing upon themselves another 4 years in office. An office which doesn't have term limits, by the way.

Nothing is more un-American than that -- which is why you support it.

That's why Trump loves the uneducated.

I think he might have changed his mind.

Forum List

Back