Patriot american Ron Paul Does not trust Trump.

Ron Paul is a clown...every day that goes by its more apparent...and you so called librarians that worship him are bigger clowns....all that is left in the libertarian party are RINOS that want to smoke pot....

It's highly doubtful that anyone supporting Ron's sentiment has anything to do with the Libertarian party. The Libertarian party is about as libertarian as the GOP is conservative. That is to say not very much in either case.

That said, you talk a lot of shit without actually saying anything of any substance. Any day of the week you wanna debate the issues one on one, just whistle. Maybe you can show us all how smart you are. People like you are my absolute favorite. I don't really think you have the balls, though.

Last edited:
Ron Paul is a clown...always has been and always will be....

oh the Irony,coming from a CLOWN who thinks the republican party is different than the corrupt dems and a certain president who ran the most corrupt administration ever having the most people indicted in his criminal administration,i guess that must be true.comedy gold as always from the trump worshipping clowns.:lmao::laughing0301:

well you were at least an improvement from the last clown trump worshipper,at least you did not insult the messenger and talked about the SOURCE.:biggrin: ending up with shit on your face in defeat in the process of course.:iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok:

patriot ron paul is a RINO Trump is not,he is part of the establishment same as Bush and Obama.

Ron Paul is a clown...every day that goes by its more apparent...and you so called librarians that worship him are bigger clowns....all that is left in the libertarian party are RINOS that want to smoke pot....

The con artist was in the Top Five Congressional porksters every year for many years in office, all the while running around making stupid speeches all about how 'libertarian' and 'anti-big government n stuff' he was as he was shoveling the big dough into his district. Same with Newt Gingrich. These two phonies are of course worshipped by the usual cultists.

It's highly doubtful that anyone supporting Ron's sentiment has anything to do with the Libertarian party. The Libertarian party is about as libertarian as the GOP is conservative. That is to say not very much in either case.

That said, you talk a lot of shit without actually saying anything of any substance. Any day of the week you wanna debate the issues one on one, just whistle. Maybe you can show us all how smart you are. People like you are my absolute favorite. I don't really think you have the balls, though.

Well, few people care about 'debating' with the mentally ill, so he will decline; it's the smart thing to do, not wasting time playing 'I Touched You Last!!!' with sloganeers and conspiratards.

Okay here I am lets debate....tell me about libertarians and their do nothing leader Paul...all he does is grandstand by disagreement...no matter what the issue is...the libertarians I knew are the same people that joined myself in the TEA party...where was your Rand Paul back then?...nowhere to be found nor heard...that is when I realized what an outdated clown he was....he wouldn't stand up for the TEA party...he just stood silent as Obama bashed us to death...where was he when the IRS came after us?...no where but fighting with his retarded neighbor on his half mowed lawn....so here I am lets talk....

Okay here I am lets debate....tell me about libertarians and their do nothing leader Paul...all he does is grandstand by disagreement...no matter what the issue is...the libertarians I knew are the same people that joined myself in the TEA party...where was your Rand Paul back then?...nowhere to be found nor heard...that is when I realized what an outdated clown he was....he wouldn't stand up for the TEA party...he just stood silent as Obama bashed us to death...where was he when the IRS came after us?...no where but fighting with his retarded neighbor on his half mowed lawn....so here I am lets talk....

Firstly. Ron is the father of the Tea Party. Without him there would have been no Tea Party.

We're not talking about Rand and his lawn. We're talking about Ron.

We're not talking about Obama. We're talking about Ron.

The Tea Party got hijacked by establishment neocons a long time ago. Around 2012 and the 2014 mid-term, to be precise.

Now. Issues. What do you wanna talk about? Which policies? Foreign policy? Monetary policy? Economics? Civil liberties? The warefare/welfare state? What. Name it.

You mentioned the IRS. We want it abolished. It's nothing more than the collection wing of the Federal Reserve. They collect the fruits of our labor to pay the principal plus interest on that check that the Federal Reserve wrote which was drawn on an account that had nothing in it to pay the banks who came in at the Treasury bond auctions and competed to buy our national debt. Ron's been saying that for years. He ran on ending not only the collection wing, but he ran on ending the Fed itself and getting back to free markets. And he introduced numerous legislation with regard to just that very thing many times over. But they laughed him off the floor. People like you. People who thought the Tea Party sounded cool but never understood what it actually was, yet continued propping u the same system that has destroyed the electorate's purchasing power. And when it came to defending doners against the IRS he fought them. And he wasn't alone in the fight. He led it. Without him there would be no fight against them.

Since his retirement from political office, others continue the work. People like Thomas Massie, the best in Congress, btw, Justin Amash and others who work tirelessly introducing legislation to continue fighting these people. Their voting records speak for themselves, they are the best of the best with the highest freedom index ratings. You probably think they're grandstanding, too. You probably don't like them either. Right? Now, why would that be? But again, we're talking about Ron here. I think maybe it's you who are grandstanding and pretending to speak for something you know absolutely knothing about. Things that I see you openly speak against on here on a daily basis, ironically.

Every day we watch the GOP knuckle draggers prop up the very economic system that has brought the nation to failure. The same system which has destroyed the middle class. But you sell it as a success story. Every day we watch them repeat complete distortion from fake news pretending everything is just perfect and selling some horse pucky about the economy being great but it could no be any farther from the truth. People like you are the ones who speak for the IRS. And the Fed. People like you are the ones who run interference for those entities. You're just too underinformed to realize it. So don't sit there and try to pretend you're something you're not. You're the problem. People like you are what happened to the Tea Party. Your people hijacked it, bastardized it, and then turned around and twisted it into just another extention of the neocon, Keynesian dream. We have one of the highest spending big-government Presidents in history continuing the same failed monetary policy which has obliterated the electorate's purchasing power. Your guy. And you sell it like he's something dfferent. He isn't.

Last edited:
Well, few people care about 'debating' with the mentally ill, so he will decline; it's the smart thing to do, not wasting time playing 'I Touched You Last!!!' with sloganeers and conspiratards.

We don't do it for their benefit. There's nothing to be had by it. We do it for the benefit of the casual passer-by. In that regard there is much to be had.

the UNDERSTATEMENT of the year. :2up: He cant stand toe to toe in debate,He runs off everytime i school him that the most corrupt president ever at the time that got elected in 1981 did indeed run the most corrupt administration ever having the most people in an administation indicted worse than all previous presidents COMBINED. His warped logic and theory he has on to try and weasel out of it im sure is that all those criminals in his administration that were indicted,were all acting on their own and not on the bahalf of the president. either that or he will say thats not true,that he did not have a bunch of criminals in his administration indicted,comedy gold,with him,you never know WHAT he will rach for while digging at the bottom of the barrel to defend his murderer hero and traiter.the man who got the ball rolling for the destuction of america that each president since then has EXPANDED on.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Firstly. Ron is the father of the Tea Party. Without him there would have been no Tea Party.

The Tea Party got hijacked by establishment neocons a long time ago. Around 2012 and the 2014 mid-term, to be precise.

Now. Issues. What do you wanna talk about? Which policies? Foreign policy? Monetary policy? Economics? Civil liberties? The warefare/welfare state? What. Name it.

You mentioned the IRS. We want it abolished. It's nothing more than the collection wing of the Federal Reserve. They collect the fruits of our labor to pay the principal plus interest on that check that the Federal Reserve wrote which was drawn on an account that had nothing in it to pay the banks who came in at the Treasury bond auctions and competed to buy our national debt. Ron's been saying that for years. He ran on ending not only the collection wing, but he ran on ending the Fed itself and getting back to free markets. And he introduced numerous legislation with regard to just that very thing many times over. But they laughed him off the floor. People like you. People who thought the Tea Party sounded cool but never understood what it actually was, yet continued propping u the same system that has destroyed the electorate's purchasing power. And when it came to defending doners against the IRS he fought them. And he wasn't alone in the fight. He led it. Without him there would be no fight against them.

Since his retirement from political office, others continue the work. People like Thomas Massie, the best in Congress, btw, Justin Amash and others who work tirelessly introducing legislation to continue fighting these people. Their voting records speak for themselves, they are the best of the best with the highest freedom index ratings. You probably think they're grandstanding, too. You probably don't like them either. Right? Now, why would that be? But again, we're talking about Ron here. I think maybe it's you who are grandstanding and pretending to speak for something you know absolutely knothing about. Things that I see you openly speak against on here on a daily basis, ironically.

Every day we watch the GOP knuckle draggers prop up the very economic system that has brought the nation to failure. The same system which has destroyed the middle class. But you sell it as a success story. Every day we watch them repeat complete distortion from fake news pretending everything is just perfect and selling some horse pucky about the economy being great but it could no be any farther from the truth. People like you are the ones who speak for the IRS. And the Fed. People like you are the ones who run interference for those entities. You're just too underinformed to realize it. So don't sit there and try to pretend you're something you're not. You're the problem. People like you are what happened to the Tea Party. Your people hijacked it, bastardized it, and then turned around and twisted it into just another extention of the neocon, Keynesian dream. We have one of the highest spending big-government Presidents in history continuing the same failed monetary policy which has obliterated the electorate's purchasing power. Your guy. And you sell it like he's something dfferent. He isn't.

I notice how the shill could only laugh in defeat as you took him to school and gave him another major ass beating.:lmao::laughing0301:

Paul is my hero telling it like it is as he always does.pesky facts the sheep in america dont want to hear.:2up::beer::thankusmile::yes_text12::udaman::TH_WAY~113:

PressTV

News / Foreign Policy / Viewpoint / Editor's Choice
Why I don’t trust Trump, Pompeo on Iran
Tuesday, 07 January 2020 4:45 AM [ Last Update: Tuesday, 07 January 2020 6:02 AM ]
Paul is a loon and libertarianism is naïve reactionaryism.

But like a broken clock, Paul, in this one case, is correct.

oh the Irony,coming from a CLOWN who thinks the republican party is different than the corrupt dems and a certain president who ran the most corrupt administration ever having the most people indicted in his criminal administration,i guess that must be true.comedy gold as always from the trump worshipping clowns.:lmao::laughing0301:

well you were at least an improvement from the last clown trump worshipper,at least you did not insult the messenger and talked about the SOURCE.:biggrin: ending up with shit on your face in defeat in the process of course.:iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok:

patriot ron paul is a RINO Trump is not,he is part of the establishment same as Bush and Obama.

Yes, we must worship at the altar of war, or be considered a clown.
The alter of war?...how about the alter of defense?....

:wtf:

You watch A LOT of football don't you? o_O

It's quite clear since you can't tell the difference in the real world, militarily, from a offensive operations, and a defensive operations, that you would make this error.

Now. . . if this operation had occurred in say. . . Texas, or Florida, or Alaska, THEN, you could say it was "defensive." But, as it wasn't anywhere near the U.S.A., it is, what tacticians call. . .

OFFENSIVE.

And not only that, try imagining if it was a Democrat president (like Obama) instead of Trump. I have no doubt that the football mentality types would be denouncing it for being unconstitutional, (which it is) or warmongering, etc, etc. As it has been for many years, regardless of who is in office, warmongering interventionism based on false pretenses is only good when it's our guy! Go team!!!!!1

you nailed it,well said.:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

surrounded cause HE appointed them.
You're not as smart as I thought kid.

i see you are playing dodgeball again that Trump is a traiter as every president since LBJ has all been because like all of them,he is a supporter of the warmongering ways of Israel and has not cut off aide to them as our last great and REAL president JFK did who paid the deadly price for doing so. as i said before,never figured YOU of all people, one to dodge facts about JFK.Boy was i ever wrong about you though.:abgg2q.jpg:

Paul is my hero telling it like it is as he always does.pesky facts
All due respect to Dr Paul, I think he's wrong about Trump.
I believe Trump is following orders ....look at the way he reads the prompters- that's his signal to us that he has no choice or they'll destroy him.
That’s an interesting point. It just might be right.

Imagine if every potus is essentially blackmailed by the oligarchs, to do their bidding or face dreadful consequences. How fucked up is that?
It's why the Durham investigation is taking so long and is so important There is literally a Constitutional crisis going on behind those closed doors and we know who's on the right side this time. Toto has pulled the curtain back and all the redacted disappearing ink is wearing off. I think Brennan and Comey will get off easy - 6 months slap on the wrists in club fed. Stzrok and ohr may get 2 years but maybe just wishful thinking.

The FISA court is probably dead now, so where do they go from here except SCOTUS eventually? Trump is an American citizen who was clearly spied on illegally, and they can do it to anyone.

while I will maintain trump is a murderer and should be put behind bars i will ALSO say at the same time,there should not be any impeachment over trump right now as of yet and that is BECAUSE Bush and Obama i have always said all along,are far more evil and corrupt than Trump is as bad Trump is so because of that, Until those criminal mass murderers same as the clintons as well i left out,until THOSE familys are put behind bars where they belong, Trump needs to be left along as of now anyways.

Have a real trail with non corrupt judges and lawyers who will put the clintons bushs and obamas behind bars where they belong FIRST, and THEN they can start their talk of impeachment of trump but that needs to happen FIRST. until then,leave trump alone i will say THAT much.

I notice how the shill could only laugh in defeat as you took him to school and gave him another major ass beating.:lmao::laughing0301:
So why don't you give us a list of all of Ron and Rand's great accomplishments for the libertarian cause...it should be easy for you since you place them so high in your little mind....I look for results not fancy pronouncements from a do nothing phony libertarian...

Last edited:
Ron Paul is a clown...always has been and always will be....
So was his father. ... :cuckoo:

Rand Paul is Ron Paul's father? That's backwards, dumbass!

He's younger than Rand at heart though.
rand-paul-ron-paul2.jpg

surrounded cause HE appointed them.
You're not as smart as I thought kid.

i see you are playing dodgeball again that Trump is a traiter as every president since LBJ has all been because like all of them,he is a supporter of the warmongering ways of Israel and has not cut off aide to them as our last great and REAL president JFK did who paid the deadly price for doing so. as i said before,never figured YOU of all people, one to dodge facts about JFK.Boy was i ever wrong about you though.:abgg2q.jpg:

---says the person who so stupid they cannot spell "traitor".

Forum List

Back