Parents preventing children from Vaccination

I can’t believe parents are risking their children’s lives by not letting them get vaccinated. Because of dumb conspiracy theories and uneducated parents, kids are going to start dying from Covid and infecting everyone around them.

It’s also selfish. Some parents are getting vaccinated themselves, yet they won’t let their kids. It makes me wonder if social services will have to get involved...
OP's idea here is to say that every 11-year-old kid should be perfectly free to get vaccinated with whatever is floating around, and also get their sex organs cut off and get dosed with high levels of estrogen, or testoterone, or whatever is their hormone of choice to turn them into a monster.

You'll probably get that passed into law, too --------- that's the prevailing trend, whatever stops people from reproducing more people gets passed into law: easy divorce, easy abortion, women have to work outside the home, transvestite surgeries, name changes and whatever facilitates transvestitism compelled, homosexual marriages -- that'll decrease the population! -- many others. It's a sort of inchoate general response to gross overpopulation.

I'm in favor of free abortion rights --- men shouldn't get to enslave women (real women, that is) to raise their get involuntarily for 18 years --- this strong, profound trend against births in modern laws in all developed countries means to me that the Supreme Court is likely no real danger to Roe v. Wade.

(I could be wrong. . . .)

I can’t believe parents are risking their children’s lives by not letting them get vaccinated. Because of dumb conspiracy theories and uneducated parents, kids are going to start dying from Covid and infecting everyone around them.

It’s also selfish. Some parents are getting vaccinated themselves, yet they won’t let their kids. It makes me wonder if social services will have to get involved...
Here's a concept. Why don't you mind your own fucking business and let us make that decision?

I have a relative who FUCKING DIED from the vaccine.

But, if you want to chop off your son's dick at age 3 because he thinks he is a girl, be my guest. Just shut the fuck up when it comes to my decisions.

And SELFISH???? FUCK YOU. YOU ARE THE SELFISH PRICK!!! YOU WANT TO FORCE SHIT ON ME FOR YOUR BENEFIT!!!!
The hypocrisy is ridiculous!

Conservatives are always complaining about the suppression of freedom and liberty.

Conservatives won’t let kids do anything. They treat them like slaves.

They won’t allow children to identify by the pronouns of their choice.

They won’t let their children wear masks at school

They won’t let their children learn about diversity and the true history of America at school.

Now, they won’t even let their kids get vaccinated.

Conservative parents are a bunch of Karen’s. So much for freedom
I have a son, if he told me he was a girl.I WOULD TELL HIM HE IS FUCKING CRAZY. You cannot chose your gender.

190461236_337574251132848_1454589536731591095_n.jpg

Weird, kids haven’t been dying from WuFlu all year.

I can't believe that you are still babbling BULLSHIT...

KIDS are under very very little threat from the virus--they have a natural immunity and even if they do catch the virus--it typically does nothing to this age group.......

So why the fuck woudl an intelligent person give their child a test vaccine that isn't really a vaccine risking their lives and long term consequences that no one knows about (or in Fauci's case, aren't publically disclosing.)
It's about stopping the spread, you idiot. People do not live in a vacuum. What you do affects the people around you.
NO IT ISN'T. It is about pumping up the profits of BIG PHARMA YOU FOOL!

They have admitted it. IT will never stop, ever. They have admitted that the spread can NEVER, EVER be stopped. It is so contagious and resilient, it is like trying to eliminate the flu, or colds. Wake the hell up.

It will forever mutate, and then they will continually put out modified vaccines every so often, a new cold gene therapy, just as they do with the flu, and those will be about as effective as the flu vaccine. . . just more deadly.

Coronaviruses, Rhinoviruses, etc. have been with us forever. You have this delusion that we can eliminate one of the causes of the common cold. YOU ARE INSANE.

Dr. Anthony Fauci: Coronavirus is so contagious, it likely won't ever disappear​

If the elderly don't want to catch it from kids? When kids are sick? Keep them away from the elderly.

Problem solved.

duh.

josh-homme-qotsa.gif

Teenagers have a higher risk of being struck by lightning than dying from covid.
And a high risk of infecting elderly relatives.
If the have gotten vaccinated they have nothing to worry about. No way I'm getting it, my son is over 18 and he can get it if he wants to. But if he was under 18 no way in hell he would get it.
Then when the mask mandate and shutdowns come back because you idiots incubated a new variant that can beat the vaccines we know who to blame.

Teenagers have a higher risk of being struck by lightning than dying from covid.
If the have gotten vaccinated they have nothing to worry about. No way I'm getting it, my son is over 18 and he can get it if he wants to. But if he was under 18 no way in hell he would get it.
Then when the mask mandate and shutdowns come back because you idiots incubated a new variant that can beat the vaccines we know who to blame.
The Chinks?

Fauci Flip Flops Again

Evidence accrues that Covid leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, as conservatives have been suggesting for over a year now, in the face of social media censorship and MSM ridicule. Despite the loyal support of the liberal establishment, not even the mighty Chinese Communist Party can keep the truth suppressed indefinitely. The USA’s highest paid bureaucrat has flip-flopped before (e.g., on masks, on herd immunity), but admitting that the virus may be manmade is colossal — considering that Fauci stands accused of irresponsibly funding the research that created it.

Even leftist “fact-checkers” are effectively admitting that they expect it soon to be proven that the virus is manmade. Now that their credibility is nil, Fakebook may have to come up with a new excuse to censor information Democrats want suppressed.

On tips from KirklesWorth and ABC of the ANC.

The thread we did last year should be moved out of conspiracy therioes .....youre welcome blue anons

I can't believe that you are still babbling BULLSHIT...

KIDS are under very very little threat from the virus--they have a natural immunity and even if they do catch the virus--it typically does nothing to this age group.......

So why the fuck woudl an intelligent person give their child a test vaccine that isn't really a vaccine risking their lives and long term consequences that no one knows about (or in Fauci's case, aren't publically disclosing.)
It's about stopping the spread, you idiot. People do not live in a vacuum. What you do affects the people around you.
NO IT ISN'T. It is about pumping up the profits of BIG PHARMA YOU FOOL!

They have admitted it. IT will never stop, ever. They have admitted that the spread can NEVER, EVER be stopped. It is so contagious and resilient, it is like trying to eliminate the flu, or colds. Wake the hell up.

It will forever mutate, and then they will continually put out modified vaccines every so often, a new cold gene therapy, just as they do with the flu, and those will be about as effective as the flu vaccine. . . just more deadly.

Coronaviruses, Rhinoviruses, etc. have been with us forever. You have this delusion that we can eliminate one of the causes of the common cold. YOU ARE INSANE.

Dr. Anthony Fauci: Coronavirus is so contagious, it likely won't ever disappear​

If the elderly don't want to catch it from kids? When kids are sick? Keep them away from the elderly.

Problem solved.

duh.

View attachment 493570

iu

That is the parents right. Thread closed.

The only people they can infect are other people that made the choice not to be vaccinated. Try this... Mind your own business. A novel concept for the woke crowd I know, but one you really should learn.

There is a democrat president, this crap is fixing to end. At least till Trump wins again then they will bring it back. Can't have a great America.

There is a democrat president, this crap is fixing to end. At least till Trump wins again then they will bring it back. Can't have a great America.
DemocratIC, and you kids said it would be over as soon as he was elected. Then you said as soon as he was inaugurated. Now it's "soon".

Do you have any idea how stupid you look when you say shit like that?

DemocratIC, and you kids said it would be over as soon as he was elected. Then you said as soon as he was inaugurated. Now it's "soon".

Do you have any idea how stupid you look when you say shit like that?
And things are getting back to normal. You're just a puppet without the strings. We ruined a great economy and peoples lives because you pussies didn't like Trump.
185970348_10226855523676438_1317618407904205065_n.jpg

Now we have an idiot ruining our country.

Forum List

Back