Parents preventing children from Vaccination

TransLivesMatter

Gold Member
Dec 24, 2020

I can’t believe parents are risking their children’s lives by not letting them get vaccinated. Because of dumb conspiracy theories and uneducated parents, kids are going to start dying from Covid and infecting everyone around them.

It’s also selfish. Some parents are getting vaccinated themselves, yet they won’t let their kids. It makes me wonder if social services will have to get involved...

Im not injecting an experimental "vaccine" that forever changes my sons genetic makeup, into his arm.
Thats fucking crazy
So I guess you’re smarter than all the scientists at the CDC, NIG and WHO. Okay...
None of them know what will happen, you fucking idiot. Its EXPERIMENTAL. Do you understand now?

I can’t believe parents are risking their children’s lives by not letting them get vaccinated. Because of dumb conspiracy theories and uneducated parents, kids are going to start dying from Covid and infecting everyone around them.

It’s also selfish. Some parents are getting vaccinated themselves, yet they won’t let their kids. It makes me wonder if social services will have to get involved...

How many children have died due to COVID-19?

Take the chance of giving my son problems forever, over a virus that kills .04% of children infected? Thats fuckin crazy

• Banned

Too many!

Too many!
How many drowned in 5 gallon buckets? We still have those, you know.

Im not injecting an experimental "vaccine" that forever changes my sons genetic makeup, into his arm.
Thats fucking crazy
So I guess you’re smarter than all the scientists at the CDC, NIG and WHO. Okay...
None of them know what will happen, you fucking idiot. Its EXPERIMENTAL. Do you understand now?
Not experimental.
bullshit
Thats fucking crazy
It doesn't do that. You're crazy.
Its still experimental and it goes into your cells and teaches them to do things they dont do. What else do you call it?

I can't believe that you are still babbling BULLSHIT...

KIDS are under very very little threat from the virus--they have a natural immunity and even if they do catch the virus--it typically does nothing to this age group.......

So why the fuck woudl an intelligent person give their child a test vaccine that isn't really a vaccine risking their lives and long term consequences that no one knows about (or in Fauci's case, aren't publically disclosing.)

Thats fucking crazy
Not experimental.
bullshit
Thats fucking crazy
It doesn't do that. You're crazy.
Its still experimental and it goes into your cells and teaches them to do things they dont do. What else do you call it?
jesus_facepalm-dos.jpg

Forum List

Back