More fake FOX news. FOX is asking if the virus really came from China, Fauci says perhaps it did

Pretty much every sane person acknowledges at this point that the government of China likely caused the single worst man-made disaster in human history.

He doesn't use words that signify complete confidence in what he is stating but you rubes eat it up like he said that it IS the truth...

Pretty much every sane person acknowledges at this point that the government of China likely caused the single worst man-made disaster in human history.

He doesn't use words that signify complete confidence in what he is stating but you rubes eat it up like he said that it IS the truth...
another failed troll,, pubes have been complaining about faucis flip flopping since day one,,

think before you troll,,

another failed troll,, pubes have been complaining about faucis flip flopping since day one,,

think before you troll,,
Well then fire his azz,I have never cared for a guy making 400k a year being wrong but weathermen and doctors seem to get away with it. Just like when they created the smoker's czar to tell people smoking cigarettes is bad, M'kay, for 100,000 a year in the 1990's...

LOL but Fauci also said that the virus definitely did not come from a chinese lab. So is he a schizzo?

LOL but Fauci also said that the virus definitely did not come from a chinese lab. So is he a schizzo?
I see, you have never ever been wrong about anything in yer life just to find out later your prognostication was wrong?

If you think this pandemic just happened you are not thinking...this was an intentional act by China...they wanted it to spread globally....they were floundering under Trump's boot heal and had to do something to sink our nation down to their level...If I were president China would be smoldering at around 12,000 degrees today.....
We have no more heroes only cowards....

I see, you have never ever been wrong about anything in yer life just to find out later your prognostication was wrong?
Fauci was not wrong, he knew the truth and chose to lie

think before you troll,,
Well then fire his azz,I have never cared for a guy making 400k a year being wrong but weathermen and doctors seem to get away with it. Just like when they created the smoker's czar to tell people smoking cigarettes is bad, M'kay, for 100,000 a year in the 1990's...
see how a bad troll gets you spinning,, next time dont troll with lies,,

All fake as we already know that the virus came from China so FOX news is covering for China just by asking the question.

Really simple folks

So Tucker should leave Fox ?
That's not news.
tucker.gif

All fake as we already know that the virus came from China so FOX news is covering for China just by asking the question.

Really simple folks

So Tucker should leave Fox ?
That's not news.
View attachment 493451
Tucker is part of the fake news, will be no matter where he goes because there is no real news

Really simple folks

I dont see it that way

Fauci is backtracking since last year he dismissed the idea that the chinese disease may have come from the wuhan lab

Now they putting him on record as saying it might have been engineered in china

Really simple folks

I dont see it that way

Fauci is backtracking since last year he dismissed the idea that the chinese disease may have come from the wuhan lab

Now they putting him on record as saying it might have been engineered in china
Everyone in the loop knows that covid 19 is really covid 12 as it was discovered in a mine 1000 miles from wuhan in 2012 when miners got pneumonias from bat droppings. Fauci even helped direct American funds to the wuhan lab to study the coronovirus, which is not even in dispute. With that the entire story that the virus might have come from a chinese lab becomes nonsense as we already know tha tit did

Everyone in the loop knows that covid 19 is really covid 12 as it was discovered in a mine 1000 miles from wuhan in 2012
I guess I’m not in the loop because I dont know that at all

But I’ll take your word for it

What you dont say, but I strongly suspect, is that the miners had a mild infection that the wuhan lab supercharged into the deadly monster that swept across the globe last year

Forum List

Back