Parents of transgender teenager lose bid to stop mastectomy

el midgetron

Platinum Member
Jun 21, 2023

Parents of transgender teenager lose bid to stop mastectomy​

The parents of a non-binary 17-year-old have failed in their bid to prevent the teenager from having breast removal surgery after they were accused of believing that LGBTQ+ people were “evil and satanic”.

If you don’t support the sexual mutilation of YOUR children, they will say you are ”evil and satanic”.

Last edited:

The parents of a non-binary 17-year-old have failed in their bid to prevent the teenager from having breast removal surgery after they were accused of believing that LGBTQ+ people were “evil and satanic”.

If you don’t support the sexual mutilation of children, they will say you are ”evil and satanic”.
shes 17,, as far as thats concerned you can only do so much as a parent,,

shes 17,, as far as thats concerned you can only do so much as a parent,,
Maybe in your fruitcake world. Here they are minors until the age of eighteen. Stop disrespecting my cultural beliefs you Nazi.

Just shut up unless you will openly state that you support 17 year olds getting double mastectomies. Show us your cult membership card or go home.

If you don’t support the sexual mutilation of YOUR children, they will say you are ”evil and satanic”.
Wow! The Brits are as screwed or worse than we are.

Maybe in your fruitcake world. Here they are minors until the age of eighteen. Stop disrespecting my cultural beliefs you Nazi.

Just shut up unless you will openly state that you support 17 year olds getting double mastectomies. Show us your cult membership card or go home.
I think her doing it is one of the dumbest things I can imagine,,

but she will be an adult in a few months and as I said,, you can only do so much as a parent,,,

chill dude youre going to pop a blood vessel,,

but she will be an adult in a few months and as I said,, you can only do so much as a parent,,,

You think it’s one of the dumbest things you can imagine but you still support it? If it’s that dumb, why wouldn’t you support stopping a child from making that decisions?

Today they are chopping boobs off of 17 year olds. God only knows where this delusion will take us tomorrow.

Jesus Christ man.

The studies on this shit decades from now are going to be wild.

Cut that shit off!

That's a shitlib that will hang itself inside of 2 years. The upside is exponential.... or as our stuttering fuck would say "ex-po-dential".

Once she/he/it's an adult, let them make the worst mistake they are going to make in their life.

Under 18? Stay the fuck away degenerate activist assholes.

Wow! The Brits are as screwed or worse than we are.

Pity neither of you read .
The youngster will be 18 in that number of days after the court finding date and therefore nothing could prevent her then doing what she wished . The decision was pragmatic .
An appeal -- if one were granted ,would be several months away .

By the sound of it , the parents were naive and stupid with their defence . They needed to get her evaluated and independently recorded as unfit to plead / mentally ill etc .
They then would have possibly succeeded for a time

Contacting Lovely Luiza would have been smart but expensive .

Pity neither of you read .
The youngster will be 18 in that number of days after the court finding date and therefore nothing could prevent her then doing what she wished . The decision was pragmatic .
An appeal -- if one were granted ,would be several months away .

By the sound of it , the parents were naive and stupid with their defence . They needed to get her evaluated and independently recorded as unfit to plead / mentally ill etc .
They then would have possibly succeeded for a time

Contacting Lovely Luiza would have been smart but expensive .
After 18, I do not care what they do to screw up their life. Before 18, radical change like that should not be allowed, no matter what permissive country they are from.

After 18, I do not care what they do to screw up their life. Before 18, radical change like that should not be allowed, no matter what permissive country they are from.
Still not reading . We do not disagree in principle
But the girl was 17 plus 347 days and she could not be prevented from carrying out her chosen path even if our beloved King Charles wished to stop her .
I have waited over 5 years for one of my cases to get a final Hearing date . Tells you how badly clogged the Courts system is post the Killer Shots .

Forum List

Back