Parents of transgender teenager lose bid to stop mastectomy

Here in the USA, in most states 16 or 17 is the age of consent, for having sex....? If you can legally have sex, you likely can consent to having a boob reduction????

However, in some states the girl can get a Boob Enhancement without parental consent....
No Kidding? I didn't know that. I did know a plastic surgeon that offered boob jobs at a bar in Southern Mississippi to get laid, but those party chicks were over 18.

No Kidding? I didn't know that. I did know a plastic surgeon that offered boob jobs at a bar in Southern Mississippi to get laid, but those party chicks were over 18.
Varying states...some at certain ages allows older teens to get one without parental consent, but the parent has to be notified...

The 17/18 argument is bunk. They have already been doing this to 16 year olds for a while now.

However, in some states the girl can get a Boob Enhancement without parental consent....
Which states are these?

When I was teaching high school, a 16 year old student had her nipples peirced at a tattoo/piercing shop called "Southern Boys." How did I know? She caught was showing it to several student, including males, in semi-privacy under some stairs. She said they pierced her for free and let her keep the rings, gentlemen that they were.

Yes, she was special ed. I told the principal that if she were my daughter, those "southern boys" would think Sherman had been reincarnated.

The youngster will be 18 in that number of days after the court finding date and therefore nothing could prevent her then doing what she wished . The decision was pragmatic .
An appeal -- if one were granted ,would be several months away .
Please don't think this is a one-off case in which a young woman was going to be 18 in few days anyway. If that were the issue, why not simply reschedule the surgery for a few days later, rather than spend the time, money, and energy, to fight the parent in court?

Because fighting the parents in court is the point, not "helping" that young woman with her alleged Gender Dysphoria. Every court case that weakens parental authority over their children's care, and blurs the line between child and adult, is a step in the direction of legalizing sex with children - the ultimate goal of many in the transgenderization of children movement.

Have you ever heard of a court ruling that sex with a minor cannot be prosecuted if the minor victim were only a few days away from the age of consent in their state? I haven't, but I won't be surprised when a Soros-backed judge makes such a ruling. Then the door will be opened.

Last edited:
Varying states...some at certain ages allows older teens to get one without parental consent, but the parent has to be notified...
Well that's good, isn't it? Suppose a pre-teen child pageant participant identifies as an adult pageant participant and says she'll kill herself if she cannot get a boob job to compete with women already past puberty.

Why, a boob job would be life-saving, and anyone who opposes it hates kids!

Any doctor performing this procedure on minors is a quack.

Even any who do such shit to adults.

The premise that it is possible to change one's sex, via drugs, hormones, surgeries, or any other quasi-medical Frankensteinery is insane bullshit; and any physician that offers procedures on that premise is, at best, a fraud.

You think it’s one of the dumbest things you can imagine but you still support it? If it’s that dumb, why wouldn’t you support stopping a child from making that decisions?
where did I say I support it??

an 18 yr old is not a child,, thats what we call an adult,,
when you grow up you will figure that out,,

Once she/he/it's an adult, let them make the worst mistake they are going to make in their life.

Under 18? Stay the fuck away degenerate activist assholes.
and she is months away from being an adult,, and most states will let a 17 yr old emancipate from their parents,,

face it ladies this girl is a lost cause,,

better to spend time saving the children that this brain damged idiot,,

You Lefties take great joy in sexually mutilating children.
You know you are demented, don't you? I've never said I thought this was okay. We are suppose to be adults, and discuss and debate issues with all relating information that may be involved...instead of this childish, ridiculous, accusatory posts that YOU continually put out, like you stand on some kind of moral ground..... Shush! Talk to the hand!

You know you are demented, don't you? I've never said I thought this was okay. We are suppose to be adults, and discuss and debate issues with all relating information that may be involved...instead of this childish, ridiculous, accusatory posts that YOU continually put out, like you stand on some kind if moral ground..... Shush! Talk to the hand!
You just defend sexually mutilating children, you don’t support it!

Forum List

Back