Pamela Gellar Banned from Twitter

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
At this point I just laugh. The purge continues. Must be hard for the left to live in so much fear of opposing opinions

Screenshot_20210207-193542_Chrome.jpg

At this point I just laugh. The purge continues. Must be hard for the left to live in so much fear of opposing opinions

View attachment 454417
As much as I like the President, he should be working with the established social networks that actually honor free speech (Parler/Gab)

At this point I just laugh. The purge continues. Must be hard for the left to live in so much fear of opposing opinions...
Decent folks don't like dangerous nutjobs who insist on yelling "Fire" in a crowded theater... metaphorically speaking. No great loss.
Decent folks accept others have different opinions and use their intellect to simply disagree and move on. Failure on Twitter AND your part.

At this point I just laugh. The purge continues. Must be hard for the left to live in so much fear of opposing opinions...
Decent folks don't like dangerous nutjobs who insist on yelling "Fire" in a crowded theater... metaphorically speaking. No great loss.
Decent folks accept others have different opinions and use their intellect to simply disagree and move on. Failure on Twitter AND your part.
There are opinions, and then there are bald-faced lies that give pathetic rightwing nut-jobs a hard-on and get 'em to assault Congress and such...

The Continentals probably shut-down Benedict Arnold sympathizers, as well... following the lead of the Apostles... who shut-down Judas Iscariot fans...

Or like when the US shut down the Amerikan Bund after we jumped into WWII...

It's necessary to shut down foaming-at-the-mouth traitorous mad dogs, and...

It's the right thing to do...

There are opinions, and then there are bald-faced lies that give pathetic rightwing nut-jobs a hard-on and get 'em to assault Congress and such
Short memories (but I think that's intentional)

Spoken as no actual "centrist" has ever spoken.

Fascists, certainy, but not centrists.

When we turn that shit you your commie asses (and we will) I don't want to hear a FUCKING WORD OUT OF YOU!

There are opinions, and then there are bald-faced lies that give pathetic rightwing nut-jobs a hard-on and get 'em to assault Congress and such...

The Continentals probably shut-down Benedict Arnold sympathizers, as well... following the lead of the Apostles... who shut-down Judas Iscariot fans...

Or like when the US shut down the Amerikan Bund after we jumped into WWII...

It's necessary to shut down foaming-at-the-mouth traitorous mad dogs, and...

It's the right thing to do...
Bald-faced lies have been coming from the left for 3+ decades. The rest of your rant is just opinion. The display of the left's true colors of treason is slowly being exposed.

Forum List

Back