Palin has children. Children fuck up. Ok lets talk everybodys children.

Part of the leftist obsession with her extends to her family.

they made sp rich beyond her dreams with hate and are trying to make the rest of the family rich as well.

We are way passed creepy at this point

Nutbags made her rich dummy. Why are you always so wrong?
But we just agreed.

How can I be wrong when you just agreed with me?

Oh! Ha ha! I see what you did there! Man....all of you nutbags are so clever! Gotta keep on our toes around you guys!
So are you trying to say that leftist media doesn't follow sp around, all the time?

How the fuck does the actions of someones kids make headlines w/o leftist obsession?

Part of the leftist obsession with her extends to her family.

they made sp rich beyond her dreams with hate and are trying to make the rest of the family rich as well.

We are way passed creepy at this point

Nutbags made her rich dummy. Why are you always so wrong?
But we just agreed.

How can I be wrong when you just agreed with me?

Oh! Ha ha! I see what you did there! Man....all of you nutbags are so clever! Gotta keep on our toes around you guys!
So are you trying to say that leftist media doesn't follow sp around, all the time?

How the fuck does the actions of someones kids make headlines w/o leftist obsession?

You don't know how things work if you think liberals made Palin rich. And....isn't it convenient for you that you get to blame the "leftist media" for shit. That must be consoling for you.

Husbands, wives and even parents, Palin's life is an open book as is every other republican. What about Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama's half brother? Is he still living in a shack for $20 per month? What about Barry's alcoholic bigamist anti-American father? It should be an open item to be discussed since Barry's auto-bio was titled "dreams of my father" but the media pretends he was an orphan. Are we living Barry's African alcoholic father's dream? Apparently Bill Clinton's father was a traveling salesman who ran out on his mother. Maybe that caused some quirk in his personality that turned him into a sexual pervert. The one thing democrats can count on is being protected by the media. The double standard is a tough old bitch.

Who's stopping you from making a fool of yourself ranting about Obama's family?
Obama himself said he is good with his grandchildren being murdered. Is that not enough?
Oh? You are going to have to show that one to us.
You mean when he said he was glad his daughters could choose to have an abortion? That he wouldn't want them to be burdened with a child?

I expect the only RW response to this to be "B-b-but Obamacare!" but I'll say it anyway:

Track Palin is 26. He's old enough to drive, drink (simultaneously?), vote, and father a child of his own. He is legally old enough to be tried as an adult, this time.

His behavior notwithstanding, he is not a child.
Hold on under obamacare he is stlil a child. I think it goes to 26, so under your own rules. Screw you!!!!!!

As I said in my first sentence: "I expect the only RW response to this to be 'B-b-but Obamacare!' but I'll say it anyway:"

Y'all would be a lot more credible if you weren't so predictable.
Still doesn't deflect that I'm telling the truth.

It appears to be ok. Nixon's bitches. Where's Carters kid? LBJ's girls? We know Chelseas out there and know damn straight her who father is.

But lets rock it. All kids all the time.

Plain holds herself out as a model of morality. When you do that and parade your kids in front of the camera to make political points they are, how does the winger world like to say it? Oh yeah, "fair game".

Her daughter made herself a spokesperson for abstinence after having one kid while a teenager. Ok fine. She made a mistake. Then after she enriched herself as an abstinence "model", she got knocked up again by a different guy.

Then sarah base acids uses her son's abuse of his wife and says he PTSD is "obama's fault"

Now her kids are off limits?

Yeah, right.

I expect the only RW response to this to be "B-b-but Obamacare!" but I'll say it anyway:

Track Palin is 26. He's old enough to drive, drink (simultaneously?), vote, and father a child of his own. He is legally old enough to be tried as an adult, this time.

Hold on under obamacare he is stlil a child. I think it goes to 26, so under your own rules. Screw you!!!!!!

As I said in my first sentence: "I expect the only RW response to this to be 'B-b-but Obamacare!' but I'll say it anyway:"

What? That the ACA allows my son to be covered on my policy til he's 26?

You say that like its a bad thing. Which I guess when you're a child who has never paid for health insurance might be the case (if you spend all your time in the rightwingnut blogosphere, of course)

Your so-called "point" is irrelevant.

You say that like its a bad thing. Which I guess when you're a child who has never paid for health insurance might be the case (if you spend all your time in the rightwingnut blogosphere, of course)

Your son can't support himself and has to rely on mommy to do it for him?

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hillary yesterday on the news shows said our health care system is a failure. So which is it?

She should be thanking us for supporting her and her family.

To someone like her that thinks her dependent son deserves it, she doesn't feel the need. She thinks it's owed to him.

To someone like her that thinks her dependent son deserves it, she doesn't feel the need. She thinks it's owed to him.

@ 26 It's long past time to be making it on your own.....long past time

When someone thinks it's owed to them, they don't care. If she could, she'd keep her son on her policy until he's old and on social security.

What are you blathering about? I pay for my coverage. My son is in college. I know that whole education thing offends the right but it's not about entitlement. It's about being rational and not pandering to the insurance lobby. You should probably get over it

Now be a good boy and go back to your cave.

I wonder if she still breast feeds.

Really? How old were you when you graduated from school?

Oh right..... Lol

What are you blathering about? I pay for my coverage. My son is in college. I know that whole education thing offends the right but it's not about entitlement. It's about being rational and not pandering to the insurance lobby. You should probably get over it

Now be a good boy and go back to your cave.

Education doesn't offend me. Do you support Sanders proposal about tuition?

Nice deflection from the thread which is ignorant palinistas whining.

Really? How old were you when you graduated from school?

Oh right..... Lol

22 and we already owned our first home and had our own health coverage. My parents pushed me, you enable yours

Forum List

Back