Palin has children. Children fuck up. Ok lets talk everybodys children.

Let's not forget...

Sarah Palin brought up her son, and Sarah Palin politicized her son's predicament by taking shots at Obama off it.

Case closed. You sow the wind you reap the whirlwind.
Oh my, Obama politicized his daughters for making abortion sound better. That is the lowest of the low. Saying his daughters could be a couple of whores. Wow

Uh, English please. We need English, Gomer.

Let's not forget...

Sarah Palin brought up her son, and Sarah Palin politicized her son's predicament by taking shots at Obama off it.

In the end that is what concerns you, she dared take a shot at your failed Messiah.

Let's not forget...

Oh my, Obama politicized his daughters for making abortion sound better. That is the lowest of the low. Saying his daughters could be a couple of whores. Wow

Cease pretending you're the smartest person in the room by being a grammar nazi

We wouldn't know about Obama's daughters, he already said they shouldn't be burdened with a child. I guess they will get secret abortions. What a dad!

You prefer rightwing child molesters and girlfriend beaters?

What does that make you?
You just made my point, I didn't support either of those. Just showed the shallowness in our presidents heart that he would support the murder if his grandchildren. You stupid liberal fuck.

You're an anti-abortion freak. Go die.
Yes, I think those children have the right to live.

Let's not forget...

In the end that is what concerns you, she dared take a shot at your failed Messiah.

Ok, you concede that she made her son a political pawn in her political attack. Then you concede that he is fair game by Palin's own hand.

We wouldn't know about Obama's daughters, he already said they shouldn't be burdened with a child. I guess they will get secret abortions. What a dad!

You prefer rightwing child molesters and girlfriend beaters?

What does that make you?
You just made my point, I didn't support either of those. Just showed the shallowness in our presidents heart that he would support the murder if his grandchildren. You stupid liberal fuck.

You're an anti-abortion freak. Go die.
Yes, I think those children have the right to live.

That's because you're stupid.

Let's not forget...

Cease pretending you're the smartest person in the room by being a grammar nazi

I have no idea what he was trying to say and I'm happy to acknowledge that. IF you wish to explain to me what he was trying to say, I cordially invite you to do so.

Husbands, wives and even parents, Palin's life is an open book as is every other republican. What about Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama's half brother? Is he still living in a shack for $20 per month? What about Barry's alcoholic bigamist anti-American father? It should be an open item to be discussed since Barry's auto-bio was titled "dreams of my father" but the media pretends he was an orphan. Are we living Barry's African alcoholic father's dream? Apparently Bill Clinton's father was a traveling salesman who ran out on his mother. Maybe that caused some quirk in his personality that turned him into a sexual pervert. The one thing democrats can count on is being protected by the media. The double standard is a tough old bitch.

Let's not forget...

Obama using his daughters for promoting abortions?
Or thinking of them as a couple of whores?
Both were said in English, Homer.

Let's not forget...

OK, make the argument that somehow President Obama's actions are the cause of Track Palin smacking his girlfriend in the face.

Husbands, wives and even parents, Palin's life is an open book as is every other republican. What about Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama's half brother? Is he still living in a shack for $20 per month? What about Barry's alcoholic bigamist anti-American father? It should be an open item to be discussed since Barry's auto-bio was titled "dreams of my father" but the media pretends he was an orphan. Are we living Barry's African alcoholic father's dream? Apparently Bill Clinton's father was a traveling salesman who ran out on his mother. Maybe that caused some quirk in his personality that turned him into a sexual pervert. The one thing democrats can count on is being protected by the media. The double standard is a tough old bitch.

Who's stopping you from making a fool of yourself ranting about Obama's family?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Let's not forget...

Ok, you concede that she made her son a political pawn in her political attack. Then you concede that he is fair game by Palin's own hand.
I would say he shouldn't be open to political attacks unless he is publicly supporting her narrative. Just because she politicizes her son's situation doesn't make him "fair game". I don't blame children for shitty parenting.

Let's not forget...

I would say he shouldn't be open to political attacks unless he is publicly supporting her narrative. Just because she politicizes her son's situation doesn't make him "fair game". I don't blame children for shitty parenting.

I would say Track Palin is not a child.

I would say, then, case closed on this 'child' whining.

Track Palin is an adult. Sarah Palin, the other day, attempted to use his circumstances for political gain.

Given that, I want to debate ANYONE who would claim that he and his circumstances are off limits.

Let's not forget...

I would say Track Palin is not a child.

I would say, then, case closed on this 'child' whining.
He may not be a child in the literal sense of a "young human being in the early stages development" but he most certainly "is a son or daughter of any age." How often do you hear people ask, "Do you have adults/progeny/offspring?" rather than "Do you have children?" People politicizing their children when they don't ask for it is pretty low by any standard. Going after said children because the parent opened the door puts one on that level.

Only assholes and tabloid journalists attack other's kids. Palin is a piece of work, she won't hold her kids accountable - states other people's kid's lack personal responsibility - and blames Obama for her kid beating his girlfriend.

Is she insane, or does she believe the American public can be fooled by a fool?

Democrats have such love for all children UNLESS they are

Palin's slightly slowed son
Romney's adopted Negro grandchild.
Phil Robertson's adopted Negro grandchild.

Maybe democrats just hate those white people? Or the fact they are Christians of one stripe or another? Or they are all heterosexuals?
Or they are all conservatives?

But ALL democrats love children why.....
Ted Kennedy DROWNED someones daughter.
Micheal S. Kennedy beat someones daughter to DEATH with a golf club.
Joe "paws" Biden loves to touch other peoples daughters.

Don't forget the ones they murder in the womb
i don't have a womb...

Forum List

Back