Fox polls: Trump ahead in Iowa, New Hampshire (Trump +11 in Iowa, Trumo +17 in NH)

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Fox polls: Trump ahead in Iowa, New Hampshire (Trump +11 in Iowa, Trumo +17 in NH)
Fox polls: Trump ahead in Iowa, New Hampshire
Politico ^
Donald Trump has a strong lead over Ted Cruz in Iowa with about a week left before the first nomination contest on Feb. 1, according to a Fox News poll.
The poll of Iowa voters shows Trump with 34 percent among likely Republican caucus-goers, an 11-point bump from two weeks ago. Cruz is now at 23 percent, slightly down from 27 percent in the last poll.
The poll also shows that among "very" conservative voters, there's a more even split between Cruz and Trump, who received 34 percent and 33 percent of that vote, respectively. Cruz had an 18-point advantage over Trump in the last poll conducted by Fox News.
In New Hampshire, Trump has more than twice the support of Cruz, the next closest candidate. The Fox News poll has Trump at 31 percent and Cruz at 14 percent. Marco Rubio follows with 13 percent.

Go Trump!!!! wahoooo!!! I think the odds highly favor trump.

Politico ^
Donald Trump has a strong lead over Ted Cruz in Iowa with about a week left before the first nomination contest on Feb. 1, according to a Fox News poll.
The poll of Iowa voters shows Trump with 34 percent among likely Republican caucus-goers, an 11-point bump from two weeks ago. Cruz is now at 23 percent, slightly down from 27 percent in the last poll.
The poll also shows that among "very" conservative voters, there's a more even split between Cruz and Trump, who received 34 percent and 33 percent of that vote, respectively. Cruz had an 18-point advantage over Trump in the last poll conducted by Fox News.
In New Hampshire, Trump has more than twice the support of Cruz, the next closest candidate. The Fox News poll has Trump at 31 percent and Cruz at 14 percent. Marco Rubio follows with 13 percent.

I wasn't even aware you supported The Donald? Yes Go Trump!

Politico ^

you know what I love about this Matt He will and I trust this make you so proud of America in space

We're watching history in the making. The American People have made up their minds.

So can Hillary be in prison and still serve as President?
Hillary won't be in prison. Her political career will be over. The FBI will recommend prosecution. AG Lynch will decline to prosecute. If the head of the FBI resigns Hillary is done.

Why do you think Bloomberg is warming up?

Hillary won't be in prison. Her political career will be over. The FBI will recommend prosecution. AG Lynch will decline to prosecute. If the head of the FBI resigns Hillary is done.

Why do you think Bloomberg is warming up?

I agree, Hillary if it comes to anything, she will do Plea Deal or something, but no prison situation.

048334cf919038d97e50d3ad2499b0f7cad6371aba6d517f81e3b7afe0de239b (1).jpg

We're watching history in the making. The American People have made up their minds.

I wish I could vote for The Donald, but I can't :crybaby:So, I offer 100% moral support instead.
And why can't you?

I'm Austrian citizen in EU. I'm not American, so I can't vote in your election.
Oh c'mon they're letting the illegal Mexicans.

Okay, will you smuggle me in?

I wish I could vote for The Donald, but I can't :crybaby:So, I offer 100% moral support instead.
And why can't you?

What do you look like? Lol

And why can't you?

I don't look Mexican....this could be a problem right? With the smuggling? :crybaby::smoke:

And why can't you?

Okay, will you smuggle me in?[/QUOTE
And why can't you?

I don't look Mexican....this could be a problem right? With the smuggling? :crybaby::smoke:
And why can't you?

Tanning booth and hair dye.

There's a few things I like about trump
1. He'll get rid of free trade and make it more in our favor.
2. He'll stop the h1b's and favor the American worker
3. He'll get rid of the pc and bitching
4. I don't think he is for idiotic small government at all cost. He'll invest in infrastructure. Certainly I disagree with some stances but he's better then cruz, shitorum or paul.

Forum List

Back