Did the US land on the moon?

Did they land on the moon?

• Total voters
Are you kidding? Russia is part of the New World Order. The NWO probably wants Russia to take Ukraine. It's all theater. They suck a lot of money off the Russian people for space exploration. And like us, the Russian people are stupid. Sooo proud of this fraud. I have Russian friends they are soooo proud of this guy. So why did they let us fake the moon landing? Because we gave them this

Yuri Gagarin from the Soviet Union was the first human in space.
There is no NWO and Russia was the USSR in the sixties they were our enemy. They NEVER would have allowed it to be faked.

You really ARE a fucking fool

Stop trying to soiund intelligent you dumb fuck

You asked about scientists not NASA. That was a false equivelance now you are backpedaling tying to avoid revealing how absolutely fucking STUPID you are,.
Hold on. You must not realize it's NASA scientists who fly us to the moon who also tell us man made climate change is real. I'm just exposing you for being a cherry picker. You believe science when it's convenient.

Hold on. You must not realize it's NASA scientists who fly us to the moon who also tell us man made climate change is real. I'm just exposing you for being a cherry picker. You believe science when it's convenient.
You said scientists gay boy you did not specificy which ones.

You are exposing nothing you are failing and proving your own stupidity.

You said scientists gay boy you did not specificy which ones.

You are exposing nothing you are failing and proving your own stupidity.

So there's a wing of NASA you think is lying but this wing of flying to the moon you believe because you were brainwashed as a kid and it would be too much for you to learn you were duped?

So there's a wing of NASA you think is lying but this wing of flying to the moon you believe because you were brainwashed as a kid and it would be too much for you to learn you were duped?
Stop trying to save face faggot

You did not say NASA you said scientists FULL STOP

NASA scientists. You do deny NASA scientists findings that man made climate change is real and a serious threat to the planet. Well, I deny we ever landed on the moon.

I love telling foreigners this when I go abroad. They totally believe me. But when I tell them man made climate change isn't real, suddenly they think I'm crazy.

NASA scientists. You do deny NASA scientists findings that man made climate change is real and a serious threat to the planet. Well, I deny we ever landed on the moon.

I love telling foreigners this when I go abroad. They totally believe me. But when I tell them man made climate change isn't real, suddenly they think I'm crazy.
You did not say NASA scientists you just said SCIENTISTS

You DO NOT deny anything you just make a fool of your self because you are a small minded little fag who cannot face that others are better than you

That IS the truth. NO ONE believes you and you have never left your moms basement

There are so many anomalies and inconsistencies. How did this happen? Who controlled the camera like it was a scene from a Kubrick movie?

I suspect that yes, we actually did land on the Moon. However, we found things there that were very disconcerting, perhaps providing evidence that the Moon was once, and maybe still is inhabited

Zond_3.25-min-768x514.jpg

^ This is from a Soviet probe of the Far side of the Moon. See the big artificial looking tower on the horizon?

6fb4f99ea47f9072fc99987ac00ebb66.jpg

^ This is a NASA photo that has apparently been airbrushed to blur what looks like, well, who knows, probably not a natural structure.

Who are we going to believe, NASA or our lying eyes?

So you think one department within NASA is a complete fraud for money and you'd be totally willing to bet your life that this other department is telling the truth about landing on the moon? You claim climate scientists are doing it for the money. Well look how much space exploration is costing us

The United States Government spent around 73.2 billion U.S. dollars on its space programs in 2023

Sucker. They got you with patriotism. Classic endoctrination. Straight out of the playbook on how to use false propoganda and national pride to dupe the sheep.

So you think one department within NASA is a complete fraud for money and you'd be totally willing to bet your life that this other department is telling the truth about landing on the moon? You claim climate scientists are doing it for the money. Well look how much space exploration is costing us

The United States Government spent around 73.2 billion U.S. dollars on its space programs in 2023

Sucker. They got you with patriotism. Classic endoctrination. Straight out of the playbook on how to use false propoganda and national pride to dupe the sheep.
You did not say NASA

You Said scientists and that is all

Moron you do not knwo the differnece and make failed analogies

Your dumbass thinks that the only scientists on earth work for NASA

Oh and of course you have no evidence of jack shit

You did not say NASA scientists you just said SCIENTISTS

You DO NOT deny anything you just make a fool of your self because you are a small minded little fag who cannot face that others are better than you

That IS the truth. NO ONE believes you and you have never left your moms basement
We are still having the argument. I think I got you. You cherry pick your beliefs in NASA. You're brainwashed by Republicans. This is a GOCHA moment I'm thinking about starting a new thread on the subject. Cause I did get cha.

We are still having the argument. I think I got you. You cherry pick your beliefs in NASA. You're brainwashed by Republicans. This is a GOCHA moment I'm thinking about starting a new thread on the subject. Cause I did get cha.
You got nothing and I cherry picked nothing you failed and are my bitch

You did not say NASA

You Said scientists and that is all

Moron you do not knwo the differnece and make failed analogies

Your dumbass thinks that the only scientists on earth work for NASA

Oh and of course you have no evidence of jack shit
It doesn't matter. Stop insisting it matters. You don't believe NASA scientists. They say Man Made Climate Change is real. But you believe Nasa scientists who say we landed on the moon. What a cherry picker.

It doesn't matter. Stop insisting it matters. You don't believe NASA scientists. They say Man Made Climate Change is real. But you believe Nasa scientists who say we landed on the moon. What a cherry picker.
It absolutely matters because it is what you said because you are a small minded person and now you are a proven liar

There are two conspiracy theories that I refuse to believe that even the most ardent believers in it actually do believe it Those two are that the moon landing was faked and that the earth is flat.

I am convinced that no one actually believes them. It's just a combination of trolling, entertainment for them, and mental exercise.

It absolutely matters because it is what you said because you are a small minded person and now you are a proven liar
Well then let's start over and I'll get cho again.

You think NASA scientists are making up man made climate change? If yes, please explain why.

Let's just start here. I'm gonna get cho if you answer my questions, bitch. Let's see if you have the balls to respond intelligently or will you just derail so I can't prove my point.

Forum List

Back