"Owning the libs" - how a trump is the post trump future of the GOP

It’s great if you live in fantasy land. Not so good for us in real world.
Of course the wuflu death count is inflated

Everyone knows that. Some lefties choose to lie.
Repubs need to deny reality.

The numbers are inflated. They admitted the numbers include "guesses" AND they offered monetary incentives to report deaths as "covid".

Right there, the numbers are complete garbage.

That is reality, you leftard.

And they will be sure losers as they have been in the past
Agreed.
Either Trump finishes draining the swamp, or we're all in deep doodoo.
The swamp was better.

Your side is operating mobs of brownshirts killing people in the streets and burning down billions of dollars in property.

So, your side, is certainly the WORST.
I don’t think those people even vote, but trump is their president.

No, Antifa, BLM, they are all yours. Your denial is, absurd.

My point stands. Your side is certainly the WORST.

I mean, what is there even to talk about? You have dem mayors ordering cops to stand down, so that mobs can rule the streets and attack federal buildings and officers and civilians, and if civilians defend themselves, then order the cops to go arrest the people that the mob attacked, for defending themselves.

10, 5, year ago, if I had predicted what you people have become, people would have called me crazy.

BUt here we are, and you people are bat shit crazy and violent thugs or the supporters of violent thugs.
Again I don’t see them as voters. Can’t be a dem if they don’t vote.

Your odd attempt to deny your fellow travelers, is not fooling anyone.

My point stands.

You have dem mayors ordering cops to stand down, so that mobs can rule the streets and attack federal buildings and officers and civilians, and if civilians defend themselves, then order the cops to go arrest the people that the mob attacked, for defending themselves.

10, 5, year ago, if I had predicted what you people have become, people would have called me crazy.

BUt here we are, and you people are bat shit crazy and violent thugs or the supporters of violent thugs.
I doubt they vote, but Trump is their president. Happening under his watch. Was better with Obama.

I'm sure some vote and some don't. But they are clearly anti-Trumpers, like yourself, and pursuing far lefty goals, like yourself.

Your denial of your fellow travelers, is not fooling anyone and is quite pathetic.

My point stands.

You have dem mayors ordering cops to stand down, so that mobs can rule the streets and attack federal buildings and officers and civilians, and if civilians defend themselves, then order the cops to go arrest the people that the mob attacked, for defending themselves.

Really bad leaders always lead to unrest.

You're right. Losers like the Mayors of Portland, NYC and Chicago have led to enormous amounts of rioting. The mayors and other municipal officials in the civilized cities have kept things under control.
The unrest is from national issues

That always seem to happen in dem cities, where dems have been in control for decades.

You could have had ANY police reforms you wanted, generations ago.

This is all on you.

Could be a fight for the soul of the Republican Party

Trump Jr leading the Trump faction
Mike Pence leading the Conservatives
Niki Haley leading the Moderates
Trumpism has objectively INFECTED all those three so-called factions of the Republican party.

All those bastards are tainted.

The STINK of Trump will infect the party for decades

How do you figure? If Trump is purged next month, and Romney, Kasich , and the rest of the Never Trumpers rule the roost, how would Trump "infect" them at all?

rw just says shit. He don't mean nuthin by it.

and the rest of the Never Trumpers rule the roost
They will only rule in the washington bubble

The republican base will not follow Quisling republicans

I think, they think we will forget the way they tried to rig the primaries or the way they treated their base like,

well like the dems treat their base.

They don't have a freaking CLUE what is actually going on.

Agreed.
The swamp was better.

Your side is operating mobs of brownshirts killing people in the streets and burning down billions of dollars in property.

I mean, what is there even to talk about? You have dem mayors ordering cops to stand down, so that mobs can rule the streets and attack federal buildings and officers and civilians, and if civilians defend themselves, then order the cops to go arrest the people that the mob attacked, for defending themselves.

My point stands.

I doubt they vote, but Trump is their president. Happening under his watch. Was better with Obama.

I'm sure some vote and some don't. But they are clearly anti-Trumpers, like yourself, and pursuing far lefty goals, like yourself.

Your denial of your fellow travelers, is not fooling anyone and is quite pathetic.

My point stands.

You're right. Losers like the Mayors of Portland, NYC and Chicago have led to enormous amounts of rioting. The mayors and other municipal officials in the civilized cities have kept things under control.

Police Department behavior is a Local issue. The Minneapolis PD reports to the mayors, ditto in NYC, Portland, etc.

Could be a fight for the soul of the Republican Party

Trump Jr leading the Trump faction
Mike Pence leading the Conservatives
Niki Haley leading the Moderates
Trumpism has objectively INFECTED all those three so-called factions of the Republican party.

All those bastards are tainted.

The STINK of Trump will infect the party for decades

Great job, glad you finally smell that. It stinks. But you have the wrong source. Smell yourself

Agreed.
The swamp was better.

My point stands.

My point stands.

Police Department behavior is a Local issue. The Minneapolis PD reports to the mayors, ditto in NYC, Portland, etc.
The issue is happening nationally.

Deficits have gone up every year under trump.
mostly because democrats demanded more spending for social issues

trump did increase military spending which I support

so at worst or at best, however you prefer, the spending was bi-partisan

Agreed.
The swamp was better.

My point stands.

My point stands.

No it isn't at all. Most cities across the Fruited Plain love and respect the police. The trouble is only happening in a handful of mostly ultraliberal jurisdictions.

Agreed.
The swamp was better.

My point stands.

My point stands.

Almost exclusively in dem areas and strongholds, across the nation.

What have your dem mayors and city councils been DOING for the last 50 years?

If Donald J. Trump were to lose next month, the Lincoln Project folks will be in charge and install Romney, Walsh, Weld or Kasich as Presidential candidate for 2024. Or perhaps someone from the Bush Family.
In the past we were not losing this bad. Look around. Huge deficits, giant bailouts, recession, riots, increasing crime, most
pandemic deaths....
None of that is Trump’s fault

Nothing is Trumps fault

It takes an adult to take responsibility

The swamp was better.
So youre alright with all the corruption thats been exposed thus far ?
I see more corruption. Trump has hired an obscene number of lobbyists.

& this is the dude in charge of the treasury negotiating relief to the worker bees.... or should i say the little people who pay the taxes?

1603314814919.jpeg

Forum List

Back