"Owning the libs" - how a trump is the post trump future of the GOP

Well it is based on our weak gun laws.
We have good gun laws but weak execution when libs are in charge of enforcement

as in the case of the liberal democrat DA in houston who released an illegal alien without charges and even returned his illegal firearm and ammo

which he used two days later to murder a police officer

thats shear insanity

They are recapturing the Republican Party from the Trumpian extremists.
After November, you will claim you never supported Trump
I dont think so

they have cut their own throats politically

fallen on their swords for the corrupt washington establishment

and their reward will be a cold shoulder from the republican base
Taking one for the team

They are only saying what the rest of the Republican Party will be saying once Trump is soundly defeated and brings the party down with him

The Lincoln Project will be dancing in the streets if the GOP is taken down to defeat and again adopts their "proper position" as Losers.
The Trump wing of the party are losers

It was the GOP Establishment that lost twice against B. Hussein O, getting royally schlonged.

Trump is a winner, taking the title without any GOP help at all from folks like the LP's.

If the Lincoln Project is successful and Sleepy Joe wins, they will never gain the Presidency after they retake the Republican Party.

View attachment 404790

We ain't lost yet, and the Establishment Republicans in the LP haven't won yet. They might win this, but it will be Pyrrhic victory as they will never rule themselves. And once Trump leaves, the libs will have little use for them either.

Haven’t lost yet

But Republicans are banking everything on Trump winning
If he loses...he will bring down the whole party

There is where you are wrong. Establishment Republicans in the Lincoln Project are betting on Sleepy Joe and the New Green Deal. If they can get him in, Biden will be able to add a couple of new liberal states, admit 30 million illegals as citizens, pack the Supreme Court and eliminate the electoral college. This will bring down and purge the tens of millions of Trumpsters, but the GOP will still stand under the leadership of Kasich and Romney.
They don’t give a shit about Biden

They want to purge the Republican Party of the STINK of Trump

Really, sure it's not all the blacks and hispanics TRUMP has welcomed into the party, that the Lincoln Party wants to purge? Not hard to see the LP wants to go back to an all white GOP.

And that message is one of fear, ignorance, and hate; of dividing the American people, of vilifying immigrants, Americans of color, and loyal, patriotic Americans who opposed Trump in good faith.

You smearing reasonable policies and reasonable support of such polices as "hate" is you being a divisive asshole and such tactics are tearing this nation apart.

People are dying in the streets and you are still fanning the flames.

Wake the fuck up.

Well it is based on our weak gun laws. Our law enforcement are regularly shot and killed so they shoot people regularly. This is all because we have guns everywhere. Not a problem in countries with strong gun control.

Just not true. Areas of America with Draconian gun control like Chicago and LA have the highest number of shootings.

because there's a thing called interstate travel. all the states surrounding illinois are lax gun purchasing free for all states...

And they will be sure losers as they have been in the past
Agreed.
Either Trump finishes draining the swamp, or we're all in deep doodoo.
The swamp was better.

Your side is operating mobs of brownshirts killing people in the streets and burning down billions of dollars in property.

So, your side, is certainly the WORST.
I don’t think those people even vote, but trump is their president.

No, Antifa, BLM, they are all yours. Your denial is, absurd.

My point stands. Your side is certainly the WORST.

I mean, what is there even to talk about? You have dem mayors ordering cops to stand down, so that mobs can rule the streets and attack federal buildings and officers and civilians, and if civilians defend themselves, then order the cops to go arrest the people that the mob attacked, for defending themselves.

10, 5, year ago, if I had predicted what you people have become, people would have called me crazy.

BUt here we are, and you people are bat shit crazy and violent thugs or the supporters of violent thugs.
Again I don’t see them as voters. Can’t be a dem if they don’t vote.

Your odd attempt to deny your fellow travelers, is not fooling anyone.

My point stands.

You have dem mayors ordering cops to stand down, so that mobs can rule the streets and attack federal buildings and officers and civilians, and if civilians defend themselves, then order the cops to go arrest the people that the mob attacked, for defending themselves.

10, 5, year ago, if I had predicted what you people have become, people would have called me crazy.

BUt here we are, and you people are bat shit crazy and violent thugs or the supporters of violent thugs.
I doubt they vote, but Trump is their president. Happening under his watch. Was better with Obama.

I'm sure some vote and some don't. But they are clearly anti-Trumpers, like yourself, and pursuing far lefty goals, like yourself.

Your denial of your fellow travelers, is not fooling anyone and is quite pathetic.

My point stands.

You have dem mayors ordering cops to stand down, so that mobs can rule the streets and attack federal buildings and officers and civilians, and if civilians defend themselves, then order the cops to go arrest the people that the mob attacked, for defending themselves.

Really bad leaders always lead to unrest.

You're right. Losers like the Mayors of Portland, NYC and Chicago have led to enormous amounts of rioting. The mayors and other municipal officials in the civilized cities have kept things under control.
The unrest is from national issues

Police Department behavior is a Local issue. The Minneapolis PD reports to the mayors, ditto in NYC, Portland, etc.
The issue is happening nationally.

No it isn't at all. Most cities across the Fruited Plain love and respect the police. The trouble is only happening in a handful of mostly ultraliberal jurisdictions.
Police are shooting people all over the country. It’s a national problem.

What were your dem mayors and dem city councils doing for the last 50 years? Playing with themselves?
Beats me, but it sure is a national problem.

I think it is an illusion, smoke and mirrors, ginned up by a wace baiting media, to rile up mobs to intimidate American voters into not voting for Trump.

Lots of cops, lots of people shot, for cause or not, easy to cherry pick out certain cases to create the illusion of a problem.
Well it is based on our weak gun laws. Our law enforcement are regularly shot and killed so they shoot people regularly. This is all because we have guns everywhere. Not a problem in countries with strong gun control.

View attachment 404869

Doubtful. Plenty of guns in the town I grew up in, and we had no problems with cops killing people, when I was a kid.

So something else is the cause.

Its a depressing prospect. Surely the whole of America can throw up a better alternative to President Harrris ?
It gets even MORE weird.

I've seen polls in which "owning the libs" was at or near the top when it came to supporting/defending Trump's childish, destructive and embarrassing behaviors. It's as if the poll were taken among high school students cheering on the school bully. So "owning the libs" is really important to them.

(Full disclosure here, I admit I'm not exactly sure what "owning the libs" means. I think it means insulting them and believing that you have somehow "beat" them or "won" something, in one's sophomoric little high school world. Not sure on that though, I could be wrong.)

We appear to be literally regressing.

Last edited:
Its a depressing prospect. Surely the whole of America can throw up a better alternative to President Harrris ?
It gets even MORE weird.

I've seen polls in which "owning the libs" was at or near the top when it came to supporting/defending Trump's childish, destructive and embarrassing behaviors. It's as if the poll were taken among high school students cheering on the school bully. So "owning the libs" is really important to them.

(Full disclosure here, I admit I'm not exactly sure what "owning the libs" means. I think it means insulting them and believing that you have somehow "beat" them or "won" something, in one's sophomoric little high school world. Not sure though, I could be wrong.)

' owning the libs ' is akin to ' cutting off your nose to spite your face '.

It gets even MORE weird.

(Full disclosure here, I admit I'm not exactly sure what "owning the libs" means. I think it means insulting them and believing that you have somehow "beat" them or "won" something, in one's sophomoric little high school world. Not sure on that though, I could be wrong.)

When you insult people for no reason for decades, they will enjoy it when someone stands up to you, especially if it is "for them".

That that confuses you, is "more weird".

It gets even MORE weird.

When you insult people for no reason for decades, they will enjoy it when someone stands up to you, especially if it is "for them".

So that's the excuse then. We really are back in high school at this point.

It gets even MORE weird.

(Full disclosure here, I admit I'm not exactly sure what "owning the libs" means. I think it means insulting them and believing that you have somehow "beat" them or "won" something, in one's sophomoric little high school world. Not sure though, I could be wrong.)

No, it's not. There is no harm to US, in President Trump upsetting you.

You people and your behavior is the problem. It was the problem BEFORE Trump and that you choose to have a hysterical fit over Trump giving some little bit of your shit back to you,

is still YOUR actions and thus on YOU, not Trump.

YOu don't get to pretend to not be responsible for your actions.

It gets even MORE weird.

So that's the excuse then. We really are back in high school at this point.

You people choose to use insults and bullying as political tools, long before Trump came along.

Do you ever think about what the NEXT reaction will be, if Trump doesn't work? Cause, we aren't going to just let you treat US like this, and have your way, without any pushback.

It gets even MORE weird.

You people and your behavior is the problem. It was the problem BEFORE Trump and that you choose to have a hysterical fit over Trump giving some little bit of your shit back to you,

lol ... uh ... no.

example: rolling back environmental laws to pre 1970, so the 'greenies' will freak out is what ' owning the libs ' expression more resembles.

deliberately celebrating when a poorly educated (R) gov'nor is not mandating masks & keeping everything open - because the 'snowflakes' think it's more wise to do so , is another one.

It gets even MORE weird.

Well, Limbaugh has been telling them for 30+ years (and then, obviously, all the subsequent myriad copycats) that (a) they've done nothing wrong, and (b) they are the victims here. Trump is the perfect expression of this. So it appears that they view "owning the libs" as some kind of revenge for all the horrors they have suffered at the hands of those who have oppressed them so terribly.

Wow. That explains quite a bit.

It gets even MORE weird.

lol ... uh ... no.

example: rolling back environmental laws to pre 1970, so the 'greenies' will freak out is what ' owning the libs ' expression more resembles.

deliberately celebrating when a poorly educated (R) gov'nor is not mandating masks & keeping everything open - because the 'snowflakes' think it's more wise to do so , is another one.

Winning on the issues is a different matter than simply "owning the libs".

You want to talk about balancing environmental concerns with economic needs, that is a valid discussion.

But it is not what the poll was tracking unless it was a completely confusing and poorly worded poll.

Which is possible.

So, which is it? Are we talking about policy disagreements, or are we talking about symbolic trolling and/or refusing to bend to PC culture?

It gets even MORE weird.

Well, Limbaugh has been telling them for 30+ years (and then, obviously, all the subsequent myriad copycats) that (a) they've done nothing wrong, and (b) they are the victims here. Trump is the perfect expression of this. So it appears that they view "owning the libs" as some kind of revenge for all the horrors they have suffered at the hands of those who have oppressed them so terribly.

My question to you was not rhetorical. What you think the next response will be, if Trump does not work?

It gets even MORE weird.

lol ... uh ... no.

Winning on the issues is a different matter than simply "owning the libs".

You want to talk about balancing environmental concerns with economic needs, that is a valid discussion.

But it is not what the poll was tracking unless it was a completely confusing and poorly worded poll.

Which is possible.

So, which is it? Are we talking about policy disagreements, or are we talking about symbolic trolling and/or refusing to bend to PC culture?

look at the bigger picture.

everything donny does that may upset anybody 'on the left ' whether it be policy change, no matter how detrimental it is in the long run, or the way he behaves like a school yard bully ( that apparently you think is the way a potus should act ) is 'owning the libs '

problem is - that mentality isn't going to go away & unfortunately that mindset is part of being poorly educated.

It gets even MORE weird.

My question to you was not rhetorical. What you think the next response will be, if Trump does not work?
I have no idea. Hopefully many will come to realize that they were conned by a buffoon and manipulated by his media.

Forum List

Back