"Owning the libs" - how a trump is the post trump future of the GOP

Its a depressing prospect. Surely the whole of America can throw up a better alternative to President Harrris ?
It gets even MORE weird.

I've seen polls in which "owning the libs" was at or near the top when it came to supporting/defending Trump's childish, destructive and embarrassing behaviors. It's as if the poll were taken among high school students cheering on the school bully. So "owning the libs" is really important to them.

(Full disclosure here, I admit I'm not exactly sure what "owning the libs" means. I think it means insulting them and believing that you have somehow "beat" them or "won" something, in one's sophomoric little high school world. Not sure though, I could be wrong.)

We appear to be literally regressing.

' owning the libs ' is akin to ' cutting off your nose to spite your face '.
Well, Limbaugh has been telling them for 30+ years (and then, obviously, all the subsequent myriad copycats) that (a) they've done nothing wrong, and (b) they are the victims here. Trump is the perfect expression of this. So it appears that they view "owning the libs" as some kind of revenge for all the horrors they have suffered at the hands of those who have oppressed them so terribly.

Wow. That explains quite a bit.

My question to you was not rhetorical. What you think the next response will be, if Trump does not work?
I have no idea. Hopefully many will come to realize that they were conned by a buffoon and manipulated by his media.

I don't see guys like Kasich or Romney or Flake having a chance of a snowball in hades of every being successful in national politics if President Trump loses next month. Opposition to Trump is the only arrow they have in their quivers, what use will AOC et al have for the Son of a Mailman or the others fi they are victorious and Trump is vanquished out of politics?

Its a depressing prospect. Surely the whole of America can throw up a better alternative to President Harrris ?
It gets even MORE weird.

I've seen polls in which "owning the libs" was at or near the top when it came to supporting/defending Trump's childish, destructive and embarrassing behaviors. It's as if the poll were taken among high school students cheering on the school bully. So "owning the libs" is really important to them.

(Full disclosure here, I admit I'm not exactly sure what "owning the libs" means. I think it means insulting them and believing that you have somehow "beat" them or "won" something, in one's sophomoric little high school world. Not sure though, I could be wrong.)

Well, Limbaugh has been telling them for 30+ years (and then, obviously, all the subsequent myriad copycats) that (a) they've done nothing wrong, and (b) they are the victims here. Trump is the perfect expression of this. So it appears that they view "owning the libs" as some kind of revenge for all the horrors they have suffered at the hands of those who have oppressed them so terribly.

My question to you was not rhetorical. What you think the next response will be, if Trump does not work?
I have no idea. Hopefully many will come to realize that they were conned by a buffoon and manipulated by his media.

Except that Trump didn't con anyone, and he certainly does not control the media.

The treatment you people have been giving US, is tearing this nation apart. That is not something Trump made up, that is your sides actions and your sides responsibility.

What do you think is going to happen next, if you guys don't stop your bullying and doxxing and rioting and burning and killing?

It gets even MORE weird.

Except that Trump didn't con anyone, and he certainly does not control the media.

The treatment you people have been giving US, is tearing this nation apart. That is not something Trump made up, that is your sides actions and your sides responsibility.

What do you think is going to happen next, if you guys don't stop your bullying and doxxing and rioting and burning and killing?
You poor victims. You're the victimiest victims in the historical history of historic victimhood.

I already told you, I don't know what's going to happen next. And I don't care about your opinion of what's going to happen next.

It gets even MORE weird.

You poor victims. You're the victimiest victims in the historical history of historic victimhood.

I already told you, I don't know what's going to happen next. And I don't care about your opinion of what's going to happen next.

You people have been complete assholes. Me commenting on it, is completely valid. You dismissing it, is just you being an asshole some more.

People are dying in the streets because of your side's decades of divisive politics. And you just keep going.

It gets even MORE weird.

hmmmm... there will be no more standing back or standing by & there will be even more kidnapping & execution plans made for various (D) gov'nors & mayors?

^' Except that Trump didn't con anyone,

dies trump university AND the trump foundation ring a bell?

and he certainly does not control the media.

he doesn't have to - he has enough psychophants on FOX, OANN, oxyboy & alex jones & the like radio pundits & rag mags like bretbart & gateway pundit who just love to spew his image as far reaching as they can.

The treatment you people have been giving US, is tearing this nation apart.

the treatment donny is giving to you is genocide thru policy.

That is not something Trump made up, that is your sides actions and your sides responsibility.

go whine to the torch bearing cretins.

no more standing by & standing back & more plans to kidnap & execute (D) gov'nors & mayors?

Last edited:
It gets even MORE weird.

You people have been complete assholes. Me commenting on it, is completely valid. You dismissing it, is just you being an asshole some more.

People are dying in the streets because of your side's decades of divisive politics. And you just keep going.

conservative-victim-card-check-one-or-more-options-below-choose-32179491.png

It gets even MORE weird.

View attachment 405185
Humping Hoe Hunter's DNA found between the keyboard keys.

Sorry

Not Sorry

It gets even MORE weird.

View attachment 405185
Humping Hoe Hunter's DNA found between the keyboard keys.

Sorry

Not Sorry

flick.jpg

It gets even MORE weird.

hmmmm... there will be no more standing back or standing by & there will be even more kidnapping & execution plans made for various (D) gov'nors & mayors?

he doesn't have to - he has enough psychophants on FOX, OANN, oxyboy & alex jones & the like radio pundits & rag mags like bretbart & gateway pundit who just love to spew his image as far reaching as they can.

That is not something Trump made up, that is your sides actions and your sides responsibility.

no more standing by & standing back & more plans to kidnap & execute (D) gov'nors & mayors?

1. Trump didn't con anyone. He ran on the issues and by and large he seems to have made a good faith attempt at most of them. Which is all we can expect from politicians.

2. The media is controlled by assholes like you and you know it. YOur denial of this is just you being a liar.

3. Your bullshit does not address my point, your divisive politics is tearing this country apart. You are an asshole.

4. The ws are a tiny fringe and not ours. Antifa and BLM on the other hand, are tearing this country apart and ARE YOURS.

5. Trump is US still playing nice assmuncher. You really want to keep this game going until we are playing by your rules?

It gets even MORE weird.

View attachment 405185

So, your mobs are killing people in the streets, and you mock my complaining about it?

The only reasonable conclusion is you want MORE violence, not less.

Well, be happy. YOu are probably going to get it. Hope you enjoy it as much as you think you will.

It gets even MORE weird.

View attachment 405185

So, your mobs are killing people in the streets, and you mock my complaining about it?

Well, be happy. YOu are probably going to get it. Hope you enjoy it as much as you think you will.

woooosh................

5b966b09a64ec798123773.gif

ba byyyyyyeeeeeeEEEEeeeeeee..... cartoon boy.... off to the nutatarium you go.

It gets even MORE weird.

1. Trump didn't con anyone. He ran on the issues and by and large he seems to have made a good faith attempt at most of them. Which is all we can expect from politicians.

2. The media is controlled by assholes like you and you know it. YOur denial of this is just you being a liar.

3. Your bullshit does not address my point, your divisive politics is tearing this country apart. You are an asshole.

4. The ws are a tiny fringe and not ours. Antifa and BLM on the other hand, are tearing this country apart and ARE YOURS.

5. Trump is US still playing nice assmuncher. You really want to keep this game going until we are playing by your rules?

' LIBERATE MICHIGAN ' resulted in plans to kidnapping & assassinate the gov'nor & others.

stand by, stand back is a not so veiled directive from the potus to create chaos & violence . & you seem to be on board with it.

own it.

It gets even MORE weird.

View attachment 405185

woooosh................

View attachment 405550

your mobs are killing people in the streets, and you mock my complaining about it?

It gets even MORE weird.

' LIBERATE MICHIGAN ' resulted in plans to kidnapping & assassinate the gov'nor & others.

stand by, stand back is a not so veiled directive from the potus to create chaos & violence . & you seem to be on board with it.

own it.

What the fuck are you even talking about, you raving loon?

It gets even MORE weird.

View attachment 405185

woooosh................

View attachment 405550

your mobs are killing people in the streets, and you mock my complaining about it?

you possess such toxic triggered hatred, cartoon boy. lol - better keep it check.

It gets even MORE weird.

View attachment 405185

woooosh................

View attachment 405550

you possess such toxic triggered hatred, cartoon boy. lol - better keep it check.

I'm the hater when you are mocking me for complaining that your side is killing my side in the streets?

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you?

Talking to you, is like talking to a demon. Only worse, cause you would expect a demon to be pure evil without any hint of hunanity.

It gets even MORE weird.

View attachment 405185

woooosh................

View attachment 405550

I'm the hater when you are mocking me for complaining that your side is killing my side in the streets?

Talking to you, is like talking to a demon. Only worse, cause you would expect a demon to be pure evil without any hint of hunanity.

will you start saying i am part of antifa again? i mock you because of your ridiculousness in saying ' my side ' when you totally ignore that the ' president' is knowingly & actively stoking the fires & actually WANTS the chaos to ramp up for his own sick entertainment & then can justify his gestapo tactics.

A 19-year-old with a van full of guns and explosives plotted to assassinate Biden, federal officials say

1603625003302.jpeg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/10/23/biden-treisman-assassination-plot/

'We are the ones your children have nightmares about': A Maryland man has been charged with threatening to kidnap and kill Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

1603625204284.jpeg

'We are the ones your children have nightmares about': A Maryland man has been charged with threatening to kidnap and kill Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

13 charged in plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer
13 charged in plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer

Virginia governor on alleged kidnapping plot: Trump's rhetoric 'emboldening' white supremacists
By Justine Coleman - 10/14/20 12:40 PM EDT
Virginia governor on alleged kidnapping plot: Trump's rhetoric 'emboldening' white supremacists

own it cartoon boy.

It gets even MORE weird.

View attachment 405185

woooosh................

View attachment 405550

will you start saying i am part of antifa again? i mock you because of your ridiculousness in saying ' my side ' when you totally ignore that the ' president' is knowingly & actively stoking the fires & actually WANTS the chaos to ramp up for his own sick entertainment & then can justify his gestapo tactics.

Don't gish gallop. You want to make such a claim, give me your STRONGEST EXAMPLE, and your BEST CONNECTION between something the President did, and the action in question.

And, I note, your mobs are killing people in the streets and you mock me for being upset by it.

Note also, that these people were arrested by federal agents. While in dem cities, your side is ordering the cops to stand down, and/or refusing to prosecute rioters.

REally, just how fucking stupid are you, to not see what is going on?

AND everything you do, is supporting FURTHER escalation. Where do you want this to end?

Do you WANT Civil War and an American Reign of Terror?

Cause it you do, your actions make complete sense.

It gets even MORE weird.

View attachment 405185

woooosh................

View attachment 405550

Don't gish gallop. You want to make such a claim, give me your STRONGEST EXAMPLE, and your BEST CONNECTION between something the President did, and the action in question.

And, I note, your mobs are killing people in the streets and you mock me for being upset by it.

Note also, that these people were arrested by federal agents. While in dem cities, your side is ordering the cops to stand down, and/or refusing to prosecute rioters.

AND everything you do, is supporting FURTHER escalation. Where do you want this to end?

donny:

1603629275645.png

michigan-coronavirus-lockdown-05-gty-jc-200430_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg

ky3.jpg

200417015523-michigan-protests-governor-gretchen-whitmer-covid-19-zeleny-pkg-nr-vpx-00020902-full-169.jpg

checkmate.

It gets even MORE weird.

View attachment 405185

woooosh................

View attachment 405550

donny:

View attachment 406447

michigan-coronavirus-lockdown-05-gty-jc-200430_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg

ky3.jpg

200417015523-michigan-protests-governor-gretchen-whitmer-covid-19-zeleny-pkg-nr-vpx-00020902-full-169.jpg

checkmate.

Wow. So Trump spoke out against gun control and people protested and that in your mind proves a connection between that and criminal activity by others?

Wow. Just wow. lol!!

Forum List

Back