Over Half of Republicans Think Trump is the Actual President

It's just mind-blowing how much of an alternative reality the Republican base currently occupies.

Washington, DC, May 21, 2021 - Former President Donald Trump’s stronghold over the Republican party remains. His refusal to concede the 2020 election and calls of widespread fraud have raised doubts about the integrity of its results among his Republican base. Consequently, 56% of Republicans believe the election was rigged or the result of illegal voting, and 53% think Donald Trump is the actual President, not Joe Biden.​
If IPSOS is correct, that would mean 53% of the were purely delusional, which might explain their devotion to that orange grifter. In honesty though, it really makes me wonder about the accuracy of IPSOS polling modeling and conduction of their polls. I cannot believe 53% think trump is the president. I understand the whiners, but that is just bluster because they lost.
Think about it though. Half of registered Republicans only make up like 20% or less of all registered voters. That’s in line with the numbers that have been his die hard supporters.
I think they all should move to Russia and join the party over there.
I love parties!

It's just mind-blowing how much of an alternative reality the Republican base currently occupies.

Washington, DC, May 21, 2021 - Former President Donald Trump’s stronghold over the Republican party remains. His refusal to concede the 2020 election and calls of widespread fraud have raised doubts about the integrity of its results among his Republican base. Consequently, 56% of Republicans believe the election was rigged or the result of illegal voting, and 53% think Donald Trump is the actual President, not Joe Biden.​
If IPSOS is correct, that would mean 53% of the were purely delusional, which might explain their devotion to that orange grifter. In honesty though, it really makes me wonder about the accuracy of IPSOS polling modeling and conduction of their polls. I cannot believe 53% think trump is the president. I understand the whiners, but that is just bluster because they lost.
The evidence just keeps piling up that conservatism is just a mental disorder.
Is Political Conservatism a Mild Form of Insanity?
"mild???"
Hear ya..after reading some the comments on here from Trump's cult I think it is more serious than the article states.

Hey well at least Half of your Democrat Senators believed Trump was working with the Russians based on a joke he told during the Presidential Debates with Hillary. Because those people can't recognize sarcasm if it bit them in the Ass.

Conversely when Vice President Harris is pressed about her comments on Joe Biden during their primary debates... when she basically called him a racist.. what was her defense?

Oh its just a primary debate... It didn't mean anything

And then you wonder why people dont trust the political process as Democrats are trying their best to manipulate it by changing rules and terms when they feel like it.

So you know.... just save your shock and disbelief for the ones who really deserve it.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Reminds me of how the elite sabotoged ron pauls campaine to make sure globalist romney got the nomination. changing rules at the last minute and crap like that.

Think about it though. Half of registered Republicans only make up like 20% or less of all registered voters. That’s in line with the numbers that have been his die hard supporters.
I think they all should move to Russia and join the party over there.
I love parties!
Yeah baby. :yes_text12:

Well, the Democrats weren't at all subtle in the way they stole the election.

What did you expect?
Then please tell and show us how was it stolen...???

Democrat, thy name is Grinch.

You do know they changed a whole lot of rules last minute, that makes things very hard to verify.
thats why people rightly have doubts. - about the process.

View attachment 493730
No they didnt. The rule changes made... were done with enough time so that the
legislators could sue the Secretary of States to stop the minor changes made to accommodate covid....

And the Repubs lost all of their lawsuits in court, except one.

That's not fraud, that's not cheating, and it's bull crap to say so.

The courts ruled. And every citizen followed the rules they were given by law, to follow. The Trumpers and Bidenites, followed the same rules set and given.

AND most importantly, the changes made by Secretary of States, objected to by some legislators, if they were not made, BIDEN STILL WOULD HAVE WON THE ELECTION. The changes did not affect that many votes, not even close to changing election results.

Last edited:

The evidence just keeps piling up that conservatism is just a mental disorder.
Most of the people supporting right-wing, Republican points of view on here are not conservative. They no longer support the constitution, free elections, nor the rule of law, as it does not allow them to consistently get their way when in the minority. They appear to support a much stronger central government ruling from on high and without question if their chosen ruler of the day is or was in power. There is nothing conservative about any of that and is not what the Republican Party historically stood for. Nothing conservative in demeanor or manner of speech either. The republican right has become decidedly, radicalized, destroying any remaining vestiges of conservative nature, as right wing radicalism overtakes conservatism.

This is a perfect example of how lefties turn the truth into a pretzel. The poll (if it's even representative) indicated that over 50% of republicans polled think Biden is an illegitimate president. You probably could have had somewhere in the 80's among democrats after Trump was elected. Anyway the twisted left decides that the poll indicates that over 50% of republicans think Trump is still president. It's not true and they know it but it's another daily propaganda treat for lefties to keep that hatred burning.

No they didnt. The rule changes made... were done with enough time so that the
legislators could sue the Secretary of States to stop the minor changes made to accommodate covid....

And the Repubs lost all of their lawsuits in court, except one.

That's not fraud, that's not cheating, and it's bull crap to say so.

The courts ruled. And every citizen followed the rules they were given by law, to follow. The Trumpers and Bidenites, followed the same rules set and given.

AND most importantly, the changes made by Secretary of States, objected to by some legislators, if they were not made, BIDEN STILL WOULD HAVE WON THE ELECTION. The changes did not affect that many votes, not even close to changing election results.
Minor changes? To suit covid---the Chinese communist covid as they sought to install their puppet Biden? The swamp could have had the secretary of States, that China supporting Zuckerberg donated millions to all of them?

We aren't talking about actual polling results. The post is based on an Op-Ed by somebody named Chris Jackson and Joiclan Duran of the Ipsos polling company based on their opinions of what the data means. It isn't freaking reality and it's a waste of time discussing the opinions of two unverified people who might be a year out of High School.

Just because Republicans BELIEVE something, does NOT mean it is true.
Besides Rasmussen is KNOWN for leaning to the right.

It's crazy

Republicans know they lost but they're MAD!

They shouldn't have lost. They LOVED mattering for a change

And dammit...they WANT to matter

Forum List

Back