Over Half of Republicans Think Trump is the Actual President

It's just mind-blowing how much of an alternative reality the Republican base currently occupies.

Washington, DC, May 21, 2021 - Former President Donald Trump’s stronghold over the Republican party remains. His refusal to concede the 2020 election and calls of widespread fraud have raised doubts about the integrity of its results among his Republican base. Consequently, 56% of Republicans believe the election was rigged or the result of illegal voting, and 53% think Donald Trump is the actual President, not Joe Biden.​
You BlueAnon kooks will believe anything.

It's just mind-blowing how much of an alternative reality the Republican base currently occupies.

Washington, DC, May 21, 2021 - Former President Donald Trump’s stronghold over the Republican party remains. His refusal to concede the 2020 election and calls of widespread fraud have raised doubts about the integrity of its results among his Republican base. Consequently, 56% of Republicans believe the election was rigged or the result of illegal voting, and 53% think Donald Trump is the actual President, not Joe Biden.​
I'm an independent---and I know that Trump is the real president.....fuck the communists and their stealing of election
You're a trumpster. Don't worry. I can understand why you are embarrassed to admit it.

Yeah, I don't believe it. They're punking pollsters just like they punk the media.

Hey well at least Half of your Democrat Senators believed Trump was working with the Russians based on a joke he told during the Presidential Debates with Hillary. Because those people can't recognize sarcasm if it bit them in the Ass.

Conversely when Vice President Harris is pressed about her comments on Joe Biden during their primary debates... when she basically called him a racist.. what was her defense?

Oh its just a primary debate... It didn't mean anything

And then you wonder why people dont trust the political process as Democrats are trying their best to manipulate it by changing rules and terms when they feel like it.

So you know.... just save your shock and disbelief for the ones who really deserve it.
You think Democrats changed the rules before the election? How did they do that without repubs joining them? Aren't you RWNJs always bragging about how many states you control?

I'm an independent---and I know that Trump is the real president.....fuck the communists and their stealing of election
That's the reason they're losing their minds over these audits. The MEANS they used to cheat will be out for all to see and it will be much more difficult to do it again. Add that to the absolute train-wreck their policies are leading to and they know they'll lose power. I'm still waiting for the filibuster to be ditched so they can ram through tyrannical measures to consolidate and secure their power from real elections.
Not a single repub wants to investigate the insurrection, even though they were the one begging trump for some help during the attack. If your party is going to behave like that, the filibuster needs to go.

Hey well at least Half of your Democrat Senators believed Trump was working with the Russians based on a joke he told during the Presidential Debates with Hillary. Because those people can't recognize sarcasm if it bit them in the Ass.

Conversely when Vice President Harris is pressed about her comments on Joe Biden during their primary debates... when she basically called him a racist.. what was her defense?

And then you wonder why people dont trust the political process as Democrats are trying their best to manipulate it by changing rules and terms when they feel like it.

So you know.... just save your shock and disbelief for the ones who really deserve it.

~~~~~~
On that score, Kamaltoe was correct. Chyna Joey Xi Bai Din is a total hypocritical racist and puppet of the Marxist Left.....

Last edited:

You think Democrats changed the rules before the election? How did they do that without repubs joining them? Aren't you RWNJs always bragging about how many states you control?

Changing state election laws in violation to State Constitutions was essential.. Just ask Marc Elias of Perkins-Coie.....
**********​

Last edited:
I am so tired of this conversation and the facts matter not to those that will never believe but reality is Biden is President either until he dies, loses in 2024 or finishes his second term if he wins in 2024…
Yea me to. Every day biden takes this country closer to Hell. These states need to put this voter fraud into high gear and prove the fraud which in my mind has already been proved how democrats try to stop it.

I am so tired of this conversation and the facts matter not to those that will never believe but reality is Biden is President either until he dies, loses in 2024 or finishes his second term if he wins in 2024…
Yea me to. Every day biden takes this country closer to Hell. These states need to put this voter fraud into high gear and prove the fraud which in my mind has already been proved how democrats try to stop it.
You be sure and let me know when you find something. After more than 60 cases being thrown out of court, and all the other times your silly accusations were so dumb till I'm still laughing (bamboo ballots?), The odds are that you will eventually come up with something. That is, of course, if there is anything to find.

Changing state election laws in violation to State Constitutions was essential.. Just ask Marc Elias of Perkins-Coie.....
**********​
Were any laws changed in states that that fat orange fool won?

Biden did win the rigged election and is taking both right and left over the cliff !!!!

So this is where I have problems with polling. This is entirely anecdotal, but oh well, probably about as informative as Ipsos. I live in an R+15 (2018) district inside and R+11 state. If 1 out of every 2 Republicans, or half as some people say, shouldn't I have met at least 1 person that thinks that? Give me one and I'll believe that. Maybe I live in a special area of the state where solid red voters don't hold that view?

So this is where I have problems with polling. This is entirely anecdotal, but oh well, probably about as informative as Ipsos. I live in an R+15 (2018) district inside and R+11 state. If 1 out of every 2 Republicans, or half as some people say, shouldn't I have met at least 1 person that thinks that? Give me one and I'll believe that. Maybe I live in a special area of the state where solid red voters don't hold that view?
Don't let that confuse you. When you consider all the nutbags here in Texas, you'll see we have our share of idiots that believe it, and your share too. There are right wingers that admit Biden is president, but every one I've seen always says Trump really got lots more votes, and by some DEEP STATE shenanigans Biden ended up in the oval office.

Don't let that confuse you. When you consider all the nutbags here in Texas, you'll see we have our share of idiots that believe it, and your share too. There are right wingers that admit Biden is president, but every one I've seen always says Trump really got lots more votes, and by some DEEP STATE shenanigans Biden ended up in the oval office.
I get that but it certainly seems there is a lot of nuance in there compared to half the the electorate thinks President Trump is still in office.

I get that but it certainly seems there is a lot of nuance in there compared to half the the electorate thinks President Trump is still in office.
Not quite. The way I read it, half the right wingers believe it. Something like 40% are right wingers, so that cuts it back to about 20% of the country. Still crazy to think there are that many crazies' but not as bad as half the country.

Well, the Democrats weren't at all subtle in the way they stole the election.

What did you expect?

Ok. You expose to the world the irrefutable evidence you obviously have that no one else does, that it was stolen.
Oddly enough, trump had over 40 court challenges and not one got of the ground because there was no concrete evidence and that's a fact.
So stop adopting the herd mentality and making a fool of yourself. It wasn't stolen but you will believe it was because trump lost democratically and history shows that.
But was it coincidental that massive voter fraud only appeared after the much anticipated trump victory failed to materialise. How come there was no voter fraud when he won? Not a mention? All these mysterious conspiracy theories appear when republicans get their butts kicked.
Why is that?

Well, the election was clearly rigged; who can blame them for considering the guy who was cheated as the real winner?

When you catch the card dealer cheating, it doesn't matter any more what your hand looks like.

I think most of us are still underestimating this. These people aren't goofing around. They really believe what they're told.

That's around 30% of the country, AND they're VERY politically active and influential.

I wish I could know what history books say about this period in a hundred years. People may wonder if it's fiction.

Forum List

Back