trump Investigation: NYC Prosecutor Convenes Grand Jury, Signaling Charges Could Be Coming - Report

Best way to spark a real live shooting war in the USA

Interesting.

I don't recall the same being said when a grand jury was convened to investigate Bill Clinton.

In fact, I remember people like you cheered it.

Now, that it's a republican, you people want to start a war?

No such thing is going to happen and you know it.

Stop being so ridiculous and dramatic.

There are literally thousands of Grand Juries convened every day in the U.S. Do they all signal "charges could be coming"? The Trump G.J. seems focused on technical violations of the tax code. Fair enough but when is the New York justice dept. going to convene a Grand Jury that investigates allegations that the governor is responsible for the deaths of about 10,000 nursing home patients?

Vance's investigation is moving along. It's now at the grand jury stage.

We will have to wait to see what the result is but I'm sure some will say he's guilty others will say he has not done anything wrong.

Neither can say for sure. Time will tell.

If he is convening a grand jury but doesn't have enough probable cause the get search warrants against Trump himself or Trump, Inc., then odds are you are going to be disappointed. They appear to be going after America's Mayor at this point. I mean nobody in their right mind would think that Trump himself does his taxes or fills out any paperwork. The man has the attention-span of a gnat. All his lawyer has to do is show footage of him reading a teleprompter to know the Donald is not particularly literate.

Sometimes what you expect to happen doesn't ever happen. We were sure that Hillary would get a long prison sentence.

My guess is that nothing will come of this. We still have public trials in this country, and I don't think this DA is stupid enough to give President Trump a platform to speak from.

Should be interesting to see if Mr. Vance is that stupid however.

There are literally thousands of Grand Juries convened every day in the U.S. Do they all signal "charges could be coming"? The Trump G.J. seems focused on technical violations of the tax code. Fair enough but when is the New York justice dept. going to convene a Grand Jury that investigates allegations that the governor is responsible for the deaths of about 10,000 nursing home patients?
That was my question as well. They tried for four years to bring Trump down with bullshit. This is just more bullshit. They love to waste their tax payers dollars on their bullshit.

The Governor caused 10,000 deaths by putting those with Chinese virus in nursing homes. Now that is a crime. How come they don't grand jury a real crime??

Image result for a grand jury would indict a ham sandwich
New York State chief judge Sol Wachtler was famously quoted by Tom Wolfe in The Bonfire of the Vanities that "a grand jury would 'indict a ham sandwich,' if that's what you wanted."

The good news is that Trump has money for good lawyers. But still, Hillary walks on obvious crimes, and Trump keeps getting persecuted for bullshit? We need to defund the democrats.

My guess is that nothing will come of this. We still have public trials in this country, and I don't think this DA is stupid enough to give President Trump a platform to speak from.

Vance has had a personal beef against Trump and all things Trump for decades.
He's like that fat little pervert Nadler.

Vance has had a personal beef against Trump and all things Trump for decades.
He's like that fat little pervert Nadler.

Mr. Vance was watching TV last week and was thinking "what would my predecessor Sam Waterston do in this situation" and decided to try and be vindicative like the actor would have.

Failed to consider this is Real Life and politically motivated persecutions against people who can defend themselves can make the persecutor look stupid.

Vance would have done better looking at the record of his Durham colleague, Mikey Nifong and the Duke boys.

Forum List

Back