Over Half of Republicans Think Trump is the Actual President

It's just mind-blowing how much of an alternative reality the Republican base currently occupies.

Washington, DC, May 21, 2021 - Former President Donald Trump’s stronghold over the Republican party remains. His refusal to concede the 2020 election and calls of widespread fraud have raised doubts about the integrity of its results among his Republican base. Consequently, 56% of Republicans believe the election was rigged or the result of illegal voting, and 53% think Donald Trump is the actual President, not Joe Biden.​
The percentage of Republicans who have nothing but right wing fantasy?

It's just mind-blowing how much of an alternative reality the Republican base currently occupies.

Washington, DC, May 21, 2021 - Former President Donald Trump’s stronghold over the Republican party remains. His refusal to concede the 2020 election and calls of widespread fraud have raised doubts about the integrity of its results among his Republican base. Consequently, 56% of Republicans believe the election was rigged or the result of illegal voting, and 53% think Donald Trump is the actual President, not Joe Biden.​
That works out to about 12-15%, I think. It was about the same for Hillary, although there was actual evidence that the Russians did, and still do, put out false flags on social media. But then, the DOJ did illegally warrant Stone, and the non faux and batshit crazy RW media were as hostile to him as they were to Nixon ... .and perhaps for similar reasons. LOL

You thread title is a lie. Did you even read the article?

Everyone should think he is the president.

Faux Fraud Xiden did not win the election legitimately. The elections are null and void via election fraud and illegal change of election law without the consent of the legislatures.

I think most of us are still underestimating this. These people aren't goofing around. They really believe what they're told.

That's around 30% of the country, AND they're VERY politically active and influential.

I wish I could know what history books say about this period in a hundred years. People may wonder if it's fiction.
It is fiction though, at least bad faith nonsense. There's nothing these impotent Qult45 magafags can do but complain. They have no majority. No power. The 'audits' will go nowhere, and they will all suffer collective amnesia that it ever happened. It's what they do. Are they going to try and stage another failed insurrection with their flags and bear spray? :auiqs.jpg: Let them have at it.

I think most of us are still underestimating this. These people aren't goofing around. They really believe what they're told.

That's around 30% of the country, AND they're VERY politically active and influential.

I wish I could know what history books say about this period in a hundred years. People may wonder if it's fiction.
It is fiction though, at least bad faith nonsense. There's nothing these impotent Qult45 magafags can do but complain. They have no majority. No power. The 'audits' will go nowhere, and they will all suffer collective amnesia that it ever happened. It's what they do. Are they going to try and stage another failed insurrection with their flags and bear spray? :auiqs.jpg: Let them have at it.
Well, I guess we'll see. They're hyper-political now, and they'll get out the vote in the right places.

They can no longer win the popular vote, but they know they don't need to.

Well, the Democrats weren't at all subtle in the way they stole the election.

What did you expect?
Then please tell and show us how was it stolen...???
it was stolen by determining that more votes were cast in the relevant states for Biden than for Trump.i agree, that was not very subtle.

Well, I guess we'll see. They're hyper-political now, and they'll get out the vote in the right places.
But they're always hyper-political. That's their weakness. They can't live in peace. They must always disparage someone else, whether it's 'those people', or their 'political enemies'. Otherwise, they don't seem to have much reason for living their retched lives.

They've never really had that luxury. But these dummies believe popular/populist are synonymous, so what are you going to do. :dunno:

But they're always hyper-political. That's their weakness. They can't live in peace. They must always disparage someone else, whether it's 'those people', or their 'political enemies'. Otherwise, they don't seem to have much reason for living their retched lives.

They've never really had that luxury. But these dummies believe popular/populist are synonymous, so what are you going to do. :dunno:
Well, look at the sources from which they get their "information" and opinion. 100% combative, 100% one sided, 0% understanding of nuance or complexity.

Leftists: "Don't you worry about how suspicious everything about this election was, and how incredibly guilty everyone is acting, because shut up!"

:rolleyes:

So far there has been no evidence for fraud.. Trump's claims are typical Trump.. He's claimed for 40 years that the system was rigged against him. Do you actually think Trump is credible in the face of the evidence?

He's out for revenge and he will destroy the GOP if he loses his electon challenge.

Well, look at the sources from which they get their "information" and opinion. 100% combative, 100% one sided, 0% understanding of nuance or complexity.
I do. Right wing 'media' sources seem to have one thing in common: they filter their 'news' through a massive inferiority complex. It's not fair! is the right winger motto for 2021.

Leftists: "Don't you worry about how suspicious everything about this election was, and how incredibly guilty everyone is acting, because shut up!"

So far there has been no evidence for fraud.. Trump's claims are typical Trump.. He's claimed for 40 years that the system was rigged against him. Do you actually think Trump is credible in the face of the evidence?

He's out for revenge and he will destroy the GOP if he loses his electon challenge.
You mean, no evidence except for all the evidence, right?

You know what the most damning thing is?

And the constant resistance to investigating.

If the card dealer refuses to let me watch him deal the cards, then I don't have to see him deal a card from the bottom...... I already know he's cheating.

The dems cheated with the chinese communist help-----------Trump is and will remain president in my mind.

You mean, no evidence except for all the evidence, right?

You know what the most damning thing is?

And the constant resistance to investigating.

If the card dealer refuses to let me watch him deal the cards, then I don't have to see him deal a card from the bottom...... I already know he's cheating.

Quick get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow pronto. They are in immediate need of it!
MAGA

If IPSOS is correct, that would mean 53% of the were purely delusional, which might explain their devotion to that orange grifter. In honesty though, it really makes me wonder about the accuracy of IPSOS polling modeling and conduction of their polls. I cannot believe 53% think trump is the president. I understand the whiners, but that is just bluster because they lost.
Think about it though. Half of registered Republicans only make up like 20% or less of all registered voters. That’s in line with the numbers that have been his die hard supporters.

Well, the Democrats weren't at all subtle in the way they stole the election.

What did you expect?
:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yep,its only the corrupt globalist RINOS like BUSH,ROMNEY,GRAHAM AND MURKOWSKI that dont accept realit that the elite stole the election from him and the shill op can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back