Over Half of Republicans Think Trump is the Actual President

It's just mind-blowing how much of an alternative reality the Republican base currently occupies.

Washington, DC, May 21, 2021 - Former President Donald Trump’s stronghold over the Republican party remains. His refusal to concede the 2020 election and calls of widespread fraud have raised doubts about the integrity of its results among his Republican base. Consequently, 56% of Republicans believe the election was rigged or the result of illegal voting, and 53% think Donald Trump is the actual President, not Joe Biden.​

Hey well at least Half of your Democrat Senators believed Trump was working with the Russians based on a joke he told during the Presidential Debates with Hillary. Because those people can't recognize sarcasm if it bit them in the Ass.

Conversely when Vice President Harris is pressed about her comments on Joe Biden during their primary debates... when she basically called him a racist.. what was her defense?

Oh its just a primary debate... It didn't mean anything

And then you wonder why people dont trust the political process as Democrats are trying their best to manipulate it by changing rules and terms when they feel like it.

So you know.... just save your shock and disbelief for the ones who really deserve it.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Reminds me of how the elite sabotoged ron pauls campaine to make sure globalist romney got the nomination. changing rules at the last minute and crap like that.

It's just mind-blowing how much of an alternative reality the Republican base currently occupies.

Washington, DC, May 21, 2021 - Former President Donald Trump’s stronghold over the Republican party remains. His refusal to concede the 2020 election and calls of widespread fraud have raised doubts about the integrity of its results among his Republican base. Consequently, 56% of Republicans believe the election was rigged or the result of illegal voting, and 53% think Donald Trump is the actual President, not Joe Biden.​
If IPSOS is correct, that would mean 53% of the were purely delusional, which might explain their devotion to that orange grifter. In honesty though, it really makes me wonder about the accuracy of IPSOS polling modeling and conduction of their polls. I cannot believe 53% think trump is the president. I understand the whiners, but that is just bluster because they lost.
Think about it though. Half of registered Republicans only make up like 20% or less of all registered voters. That’s in line with the numbers that have been his die hard supporters.
I think they all should move to Russia and join the party over there.

Well, the Democrats weren't at all subtle in the way they stole the election.

What did you expect?
:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yep,its only the corrupt globalist RINOS like BUSH,ROMNEY,GRAHAM AND MURKOWSKI that dont accept realit that the elite stole the election from him and the shill op can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

shill aldo raine is slinging shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.:auiqs.jpg:

What did you expect?
:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yep,its only the corrupt globalist RINOS like BUSH,ROMNEY,GRAHAM AND MURKOWSKI that dont accept realit that the elite stole the election from him and the shill op can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

shill aldo raine is slinging shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.:auiqs.jpg:

So there is no proof. No way really?
MAGA

They are in a cult..which explains it.

What did you expect?

MAGA
Sure langley lying shill. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Hey well at least Half of your Democrat Senators believed Trump was working with the Russians based on a joke he told during the Presidential Debates with Hillary. Because those people can't recognize sarcasm if it bit them in the Ass.

Conversely when Vice President Harris is pressed about her comments on Joe Biden during their primary debates... when she basically called him a racist.. what was her defense?

And then you wonder why people dont trust the political process as Democrats are trying their best to manipulate it by changing rules and terms when they feel like it.

So you know.... just save your shock and disbelief for the ones who really deserve it.
Well, whether working with them directly or not, Manafort working for the trump campaign did give trump internal polling data to a Russian operative and Russian operatives bought advertising on social media in the 13 states targeted, as well as the use of Russian troll farm accounts on social media targeting Clinton and supporting trump, and it is not to be forgotten that within 48 hours of the joke, Clinton/DNC servers were penetrated and the info/emails stolen was released at advantageous times and used by the trump campaign. Heck we have known that ever since the Mueller investigation, whether a direct line to trump or not.

Would that be the same Russian operative who was working with Barak Obama during his previous administration? I do believe it was the same person that Manafort was in contact with,
but no one is accusing Obama of having worked with a Russian. Funny how though If one of Trumps people comes in contact he is suddenly a "Russian Operative". I do believe it was the Ukranian guy... forget his name.
Not sure. Who was it Obama worked with?

Well, whether working with them directly or not, Manafort working for the trump campaign did give trump internal polling data to a Russian operative and Russian operatives bought advertising on social media in the 13 states targeted, as well as the use of Russian troll farm accounts on social media targeting Clinton and supporting trump, and it is not to be forgotten that within 48 hours of the joke, Clinton/DNC servers were penetrated and the info/emails stolen was released at advantageous times and used by the trump campaign. Heck we have known that ever since the Mueller investigation, whether a direct line to trump or not.

Would that be the same Russian operative who was working with Barak Obama during his previous administration? I do believe it was the same person that Manafort was in contact with,
but no one is accusing Obama of having worked with a Russian. Funny how though If one of Trumps people comes in contact he is suddenly a "Russian Operative". I do believe it was the Ukranian guy... forget his name.

I believe that was the Russian "spy" Kilimnik who manafort gave info to... but who also worked with the Obama administration with sensitive information.... pretty sure that was the one, but I get my Ukranians mixed up.
That sounds like the name. Do anything for a buck or a ruble and has close ties with Russian security services interested in making don president? Sounds right.
just enjoy senile old china Joe Obiden while he stumbles and bumbles like a drunken clown and the world laughs

What did you expect?

MAGA
Sure langley lying shill. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Thanks for admitting it!!!!!
MAGA

I believe that was the Russian "spy" Kilimnik who manafort gave info to... but who also worked with the Obama administration with sensitive information.... pretty sure that was the one, but I get my Ukranians mixed up.
That sounds like the name. Do anything for a buck or a ruble and has close ties with Russian security services interested in making don president? Sounds right.
just enjoy senile old china Joe Obiden while he stumbles and bumbles like a drunken clown and the world laughs
:9:

They are in a cult..which explains it.
Exactly.

If IPSOS is correct, that would mean 53% of the were purely delusional, which might explain their devotion to that orange grifter. In honesty though, it really makes me wonder about the accuracy of IPSOS polling modeling and conduction of their polls. I cannot believe 53% think trump is the president. I understand the whiners, but that is just bluster because they lost.
The evidence just keeps piling up that conservatism is just a mental disorder.

People on both sides always do this when it comes to polls they act like the number of polled represents the entire country or party. They polled 2007 people 909 Democrats, 754 Republicans, and 196 independents. 53 percent of 754 is 399 that is a very small number of people given the overall number of Republicans in the country it's the same when Republicans cite a poll about Democrats you again are looking at a very small number given the number of Democrats there are. I guess doing this makes people feel good about themselves or they think no one looks at the numbers in any detail but some do and more should.

Is Political Conservatism a Mild Form of Insanity?

People on both sides always do this when it comes to polls they act like the number of polled represents the entire country or party. They polled 2007 people 909 Democrats, 754 Republicans, and 196 independents. 53 percent of 754 is 399 that is a very small number of people given the overall number of Republicans in the country it's the same when Republicans cite a poll about Democrats you again are looking at a very small number given the number of Democrats there are. I guess doing this makes people feel good about themselves or they think no one looks at the numbers in any detail but some do and more should.
It's called 'sampling' which believe or not is usually close to what the whole is.

Is Political Conservatism a Mild Form of Insanity?
"mild???"

Forum List

Back