Over 50 Biden Administration Employees, 12 US Agencies Involved in Social Media Censorship Push: Documents

It will be proven true about the same time Mexico pays for the wall, we have zero covid deaths, Trump releases his taxes, and massive voter fraud is uncovered in the 2020 election.
So you think that the free speech censorships were actually full proof then..... You all were firing all "political undermining barrels" at Trump, and this was in trying to get him to implicate himself somehow during his tenure, but it was only used for a constant distraction, otherwise this is when your party was undermining his administration and the nation in order to finally get your party's fascist way's completed and in high office... The picture should be clear, that it was all done in order to get your bumbling knucklehead or rather maybe one of the knuckleheads in office finally.

Now it's karma time.

You're wasting your breath with that one:

Except I don't consider "1/6" a riot.

If anything was ever, in our nation's history, impeachment, and conviction worthy, it is certianly this.

An administration, clearly working, hand in glove, with the private sector, to violate the most cherished of all of the people's rights, the FIRST AMENDMENT of the Constitution.

They should be impeached and convicted. Not just the president, but the whole damned government, President, VP, and Speaker of the House. They should all be thrown the hell out.
They've had enough evidence for quite a while now to do just that, but this country has become so tolerable of thing's, that it even wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt, but it's been a huge mistake in doing so. The people have known these things all along, but the politician's became free agent's working to increase themselves instead of truly representing the people after giving them their power. It's been a real problem.

They've had enough evidence for quite a while now to do just that, but this country has become so tolerable of thing's, that it even wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt, but it's been a huge mistake in doing so. The people have known these things all along, but the politician's became free agent's working to increase themselves instead of truly representing the people after giving them their power. It's been a real problem.

Tipping point is now very close I believe

Golfing gator is that you ? I can't believe you are actually being objective for a change... Good job.

I am objective in every discussion you and I have. The only difference here is that we agree on this topic.

Well, because that is not the job of the Federal Government. Would you be ok with the Federal Government stopping people on the streets from saying such things?

Glad to hear you are not bothered by it, since your attempt to make this whole thing about one person and not the Federal Government means you are one, so it is good you are comfortable with it
Which is precisely what Hitler did in the early 30's. He used his
Third Reich bullies and Storm troopers to instill fear in every German.
Not merely some germans,but every last German.
Using Gestapos { Let me see you Papers }. Forbidding Germans from
leaving.In order to leave,a german had to have a lot of money and
pass border checkpoints.Unless one failed to watch the huge number
of Movies over the years Detailing this brutal experience.
How about - Schindler's List - { 1993 }
Or - Man Hunt - { 1941 } where even when making it back to
London,an anti-Hitler spy is hunted down by a network of
German Infiltrators.

Which is precisely what Hitler did in the early 30's. He used his
Third Reich bullies and Storm troopers to instill fear in every German.
Not merely some germans,but every last German.
Using Gestapos { Let me see you Papers }. Forbidding Germans from
leaving.In order to leave,a german had to have a lot of money and
pass border checkpoints.Unless one failed to watch the huge number
of Movies over the years Detailing this brutal experience.
How about - Schindler's List - { 1993 }
Or - Man Hunt - { 1941 } where even when making it back to
London,an anti-Hitler spy is hunted down by a network of
German Infiltrators.
Or even better the classic Spencer Tracy vehicle :
- The Seventh Cross - { 1944 }

The megaphone on the street is different.

People died due to this nonsense. I like that the government stepped in and fewer people died.

Epoch times is garbage. So is the OP
53% of Americans ( and growing every day especially after dark speeches like the other night from Der furor ' Xiden.)
distrust the FBI now.

Did you read the following part?

"Press release content from Globe Newswire. The AP news staff was not involved in its creation."
According to the oracle that you folks worship at;

1662228012438.png

Forum List

Back