Over 50 Biden Administration Employees, 12 US Agencies Involved in Social Media Censorship Push: Documents

You are very certain it is not true, why is that?
Because the OP has a long history of assigning motives to people.

Did anyone state that ads on Facebook were illegal? I recall a lot of allegations interference. I don't recall a lot of complaints about illegality in the realm of there being a specific law against it.
It was certainly on the wrong side of a right/wrong paradigm--the proven Russian interference. And a lot of inference to things that are wrong should be "illegal".

Did anyone state that ads on Facebook were illegal? I recall a lot of allegations interference. I don't recall a lot of complaints about illegality in the realm of there being a specific law against it.
It was certainly on the wrong side of a right/wrong paradigm--the proven Russian interference. And a lot of inference to things that are wrong should be "illegal".
Hey lying bitch. The 20 election was rigged by the FBI. It was stolen stupid fok

We have whistleblowers coming out of the wood work dumb ass. Remember those whistleblowers you love so much
Yet you have no court cases, no arrests, no proof. Essentially you have affidavits. Remember those affidavits you guys hung your hats on back in 11/20? How'd that work out for you dumb ass?

The OP did not make up the story, he merely reported it. In post 8 there is a link to the NCLA site, which includes a link to the actual joint statement on discovery disputes. I will not pretend I read all 700 plus pages, but the ones I did read are pretty specific in their claims.

I believe it is wrong to just assume they are false because you do not care for the OP.

The Biden Admin needs to respond to these charges.

Even if this is not illegal, it sure seems wrong to me.

The OP did not make up the story, he merely reported it. In post 8 there is a link to the NCLA site, which includes a link to the actual joint statement on discovery disputes. I will not pretend I read all 700 plus pages, but the ones I did read are pretty specific in their claims.

I believe it is wrong to just assume they are false because you do not care for the OP.
And do you believe the boy who cried wolf?

Forum List

Back