Over 50 Biden Administration Employees, 12 US Agencies Involved in Social Media Censorship Push: Documents

1662071830851.png

See post 8. It lays out a lot of the accusations.
While I appreciate the additional information the NCLA is a home for former RNC lawyers and Republicans. They were suing over eviction moratoriums and Covid-19 vaccination requirements.

It’s highly highly partisan with a low credibility level. Sure blind squirrels can find a nut unlikely.

While I appreciate the additional information the NCLA is a home for former RNC lawyers and Republicans. They were suing over eviction moratoriums and Covid-19 vaccination requirements.

It’s highly highly partisan with a low credibility level. Sure blind squirrels can find a nut unlikely.
And you are unbiased.

I keep forgetting that.

While I am not ready for the pitchforks and torches, the Govt needs to respond to these allegations.

Not sure why you would dismiss them out of hand with the history of the Govt doing this sort of stuff in the past.

While I am not ready for the pitchforks and torches, the Govt needs to respond to these allegations.

Not sure why you would dismiss them out of hand with the history of the Govt doing this sort of stuff in the past.
Cause that's what he and many others do.

Forum List

Back