Over 50 Biden Administration Employees, 12 US Agencies Involved in Social Media Censorship Push: Documents

Nothing on the video you've posted has any proof either. Another swing and a miss. See You Next Tuesday.
You believed everything MSNBC fed you all these yrs Ninny...lol

Know use talking to a rock.....See you next yr in hearings

Because the OP has a long history of assigning motives to people.

Did anyone state that ads on Facebook were illegal? I recall a lot of allegations interference. I don't recall a lot of complaints about illegality in the realm of there being a specific law against it.
It was certainly on the wrong side of a right/wrong paradigm--the proven Russian interference. And a lot of inference to things that are wrong should be "illegal".
This is funny.

You had to dig deep and far back for this one

I assume he is one of those people that argued there was no way our government was spying on its own citizens.
I've honestly given up caring. People like candy will simply attack others and pretend that is addressing the issue.

You and I can lock horns on stupid shit but we do find common ground from time to time. People like this will simply never apply what they say to themselves.

but i thought they weren't doing this? now big tech is part of the government?
You're Not allowed { It's Verboten ] to Think.Lest of which to have
American thoughts like - The American Dream -.
Or dint the cowardly Mainstream media complex do a good enough
job impressing that viewpoint.
Like the Masks mandate.To prove one's fealty to Das leader.
Just ... Shut-up and OBEY

Ahh, so the boy who cries wolf has full credibility even when they are citing the Epoch Times?

You have been given the legal documents that have been filed, all 700 plus pages of them.

Quit trying to make this about one individual on this forum, you are just looking like a fucking moron by doing so.

You have been given the legal documents that have been filed, all 700 plus pages of them.
I did see where the Federal Government was trying to get the social media companies to not allow post like "Vaccines kill you". I don't really have a problem with that. I'm not sure why anyone does during a pandemic.
Quit trying to make this about one individual on this forum, you are just looking like a fucking moron by doing so.
When the boy who cries wolf so often cries wolf again...I don't worry too much about a wolf being around. I also don't worry too much about being called a "fucking idiot" by someone on the internet.

I did see where the Federal Government was trying to get the social media companies to not allow post like "Vaccines kill you". I don't really have a problem with that. I'm not sure why anyone does during a pandemic.

Well, because that is not the job of the Federal Government. Would you be ok with the Federal Government stopping people on the streets from saying such things?

When the boy who cries wolf so often cries wolf again...I don't worry too much about a wolf being around. I also don't worry too much about being called a "fucking idiot" by someone on the internet.

Glad to hear you are not bothered by it, since your attempt to make this whole thing about one person and not the Federal Government means you are one, so it is good you are comfortable with it

And do you believe the boy who cried wolf?

It's true. I've been following the people who brought the suit--and the law firm--on Twitter for a long time.

But you're a hack, so you'll never see it.

There it is.

Behold, the real fascists.

The White House seems to have targeted Alex Berenson, asked that he be kicked off of Twitter, and he was, just as the White House was ramping up to drive vaccine mandates.

If they did do do this stuff, and he has some paper on it, these are clear 1A violations and not something the government should be involved in, certainly not one running around accusing others of extremism and fascism.

Ahh, so the boy who cries wolf has full credibility even when they are citing the Epoch Times?
When you yesterday said it happened it was bad and today it's no big deal.

Too funny.

Forum List

Back