• Power Washing/Staining the Deck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
I have outdoor chores but I do have 1 favorite!

Which would you prefer to do? (even if you hate them all....)

Cleaning outside of my windows is my only outdoor chore. Mainenance does everything else. Watching them do so in fact during a hot summer way back is why I started making them (and eventually everyone else) cookies. Hard lying there on the sofa watching tv with people constantly wiping the sweat from their brow and not wanting to do whatever ya can to show your appreciation.

Cleaning outside of my windows is my only outdoor chore. Mainenance does everything else. Watching them do so in fact during a hot summer way back is why I started making them (and eventually everyone else) cookies. Hard lying there on the sofa watching tv with people constantly wiping the sweat from their brow and not wanting to do whatever ya can to show your appreciation.

Probably better to set out a cooler full of bottled water and Gatorade!

Firing up Sr. Toro to remove whatever inches of global warming have settled on the winter driveway, porch, sidewalks, and patio. It's how my days of going out to play in the snow have evolved, and I enjoy them just the same. Still waiting for the first blow job of this season though.

I put shoveling snow.

I don't know why but I love it. It's great exercise, maybe I just like to see it go away.....
I hate the winter and the snow, but I love to shovel it (please, no jokes!)

:)

Splitting firewood.

91e2e4f1.gif

I don't mind sweeping the stairs and sidewalks either..... and the back deck although that is a job because our entire back yard is deck except for the concrete "run" fenced off to the side where the shed is....

I would have to go with planting and fussing around the flower beds. I love it so much I can hardly consider it a chore. I was blessed with a green thumb and grew up on a farm so having my hands in the soil feels like home to me.

Forum List

Back