Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Planting Flowers/Plants etc.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Power Washing/Staining the Deck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Cleaning outside of my windows is my only outdoor chore. Mainenance does everything else. Watching them do so in fact during a hot summer way back is why I started making them (and eventually everyone else) cookies. Hard lying there on the sofa watching tv with people constantly wiping the sweat from their brow and not wanting to do whatever ya can to show your appreciation.
You cannot go outside because of the ankle bracelet, asshole!

Cleaning outside of my windows is my only outdoor chore. Mainenance does everything else. Watching them do so in fact during a hot summer way back is why I started making them (and eventually everyone else) cookies. Hard lying there on the sofa watching tv with people constantly wiping the sweat from their brow and not wanting to do whatever ya can to show your appreciation.
Really, what kind of man makes cookies for maintenance men? Jesus fucking Christ!

Really, what kind of man makes cookies for maintenance men? Jesus fucking Christ!
He said hot, sweaty men. That's why.

BLEEEEEECCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Sorry. I puked.

I do nothing outdoors at home except Cook/BBQ and occasionally backwash the pool filters and clean out the skimmers.
The rest is taken care of by Manual and his team of mexicans.
And as a Conservative I exploit them every chance I get.

I don't have to do any of the listed stuff either because its already done by someone else.

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Except for shoveling snow. It doesn't snow enough where I am in order for that to need doing.

I keep trying to convince my hubby we should go to apartment living......
There are things to be said about homeownership - but shit, it's so much work!

BLEEEEEECCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Sorry. I puked.

why apologize?
You have no problem throwing your cummy socks out the window....

I used to love living in an apartment.

The wallpaper was soooo soft....

(and tasty)

I used to love living in an apartment.

The wallpaper was soooo soft....

(and tasty)

I have no clue what that means.....

th

I'd rather die than move back into an apartment. If you have a decent house it doesn't require much upkeep.

I'd rather die than move back into an apartment. If you have a decent house it doesn't require much upkeep.

Oh this was just like the Tom Hanks movie, trust me.... all we have left to work on now is the kitchen remodel.
It as like a rebuild....

Oh this was just like the Tom Hanks movie, trust me.... all we have left to work on now is the kitchen remodel.
It as like a rebuild....
That isn't part of maintenance obviously but with an apartment it isn't an option. Plus, most landlords are CHEAP and put as little into their hovels as possible.

I don't do yard work because we have a landscaping crew that comes and takes care of all of that. I do shovel snow and rake leaves though. I don't mind doing it, and I've never minded doing yard work.

We looked at "rentals" before, and, realized how lucky we were with our house.

We'll be here until we retire to FL

Forum List

Back