Our idiot president. Obama admits he didn't know there were storms on Mars

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Just your typical black. All they care about is sports and entertainment. Science is something they have no interest in or ability at. Useless people.

Is Obama Smarter Than a Seventh Grader?

5 Feb 2014
Is President Barack Obama smarter than a seventh grader? When it comes to Mars, apparently not. On Tuesday, Obama revealed that he did not know that there were storms on the Red Planet.
While interacting with a seventh grade math class at Buck Lodge Middle School in Maryland during a discussion about the Mars Rover, a student told Obama that there were tornadoes on Mars.
"They've got storms there? Now that I did not know," Obama said, according to pool reports.

• Banned
Imagine if a repub made such a bone-headed statement.

Didn't democrat congressman shelia jackson lee once say america had put men on mars?

All blacks in govt are affirmative action babies.

Our idiot president. Obama admits he didn't know there were storms on Mars

Neither did ShootSpeeders

Didn't democrat congressman shelia jackson lee once say america had put men on mars?

Yes, it was the esteemed Texas dimocrat, Ms. Lee, who wanted to know if the Mars rover was going to visit or be near any of the sites where our astronauts had landed.

Only the low information dopes didn't laugh at the time. Hmm...wonder why?

Just your typical black. All they care about is sports and entertainment. Science is something they have no interest in or ability at. Useless people.

5 Feb 2014
Is President Barack Obama smarter than a seventh grader? When it comes to Mars, apparently not. On Tuesday, Obama revealed that he did not know that there were storms on the Red Planet.
While interacting with a seventh grade math class at Buck Lodge Middle School in Maryland during a discussion about the Mars Rover, a student told Obama that there were tornadoes on Mars.
"They've got storms there? Now that I did not know," Obama said, according to pool reports.

If they can send a man to the moon, why can't they send Obama to Mars?

Yes, it was the esteemed Texas dimocrat, Ms. Lee, who wanted to know if the Mars rover was going to visit or be near any of the sites where our astronauts had landed.

Only the low information dopes didn't laugh at the time. Hmm...wonder why?

But imagine if say ted cruz made such a statement. We all remember the media frenzy when palin invented the word "refudiate". Dems always get a pass on their monster gaffes.

There's a typical racist for ya.

You and obozo are the racists since you support affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in america. I am anti-racist.:clap2:

Given the degree of scientific ignorance displayed by so many on this board, the President's ignorance concerning atmospheric conditions on Mars does not surprise me. Poly Sci and Law majors, for the most part, are not known for their scientific knowledge. Really should make it a requrement for anyone to graduate from college that they get a basic grounding in the sciences.

5 Feb 2014

Ever consider that lots of people know little to nothing about Mars? Ever consider that maybe Obama was being a politician and said that so the student who told him that could feel a bit better about themselves?

Yeah..................there are sand and dust storms on Mars, but the only reason we know that is because of what has been in the news since Opportunity and Spirit, and I'm sorry, but if you don't watch science news very often, this might come as a bit of a surprise because you didn't know it.

Remember....................there are still people out there who think the Moon landing was a hoax, as well as people out there who believe the Earth is only 6,000 years old.

5 Feb 2014

Seriously?

Is there nothing this guy says that you folks don't jump all over?

5 Feb 2014

Guess when 7th grade was just last year, it's still fresh in your mind SS. For us grown-ups, it was decades ago. And if we're not working in a field where summoning that knowledge comes up very often we do tend to forget it.

Given the degree of scientific ignorance displayed by so many on this board, the President's ignorance concerning atmospheric conditions on Mars does not surprise me. Poly Sci and Law majors, for the most part, are not known for their scientific knowledge. Really should make it a requrement for anyone to graduate from college that they get a basic grounding in the sciences.

does a basic grounding in the sciences really contain the weather on other planets? is that bit of knowledge really necessary or useful for most people?

I wonder why its important to know there are tornadoes on Mars? The thought has never crossed my mind and I also did not know that. It takes a real man or a real woman to be secure enough in themselves to admit when they simply don't know something.

Forum List

Back