....Our economy in 2021 = grew by nearly 6%....

Sean Hannity and the other Fox News hosts can no longer deny it: Joe Biden is the greatest president in recent American history. Under Biden's leadership, the U.S. economy grew by a massive 5.7% in the last 12 months, and by 6.9% in the last quarter, marking the strongest surge of economic activity since the days of St. Ronald Wilson Reagan Himself. Even in the midst of a devastating pandemic, the Biden recovery is now approaching the economic output that would have happened had the pandemic not happened at all.

But Biden accomplished this feat despite being saddled with both a pandemic and a Donald Trump economy that had crashed, cratered, nosedived, gone corpse-like, and joined the choir eternal. Under Donald Trump, the economy crashed; under Biden, the economy is soaring. Obviously, that makes Biden one of the greatest presidents to ever inhabit the office, and Fox News can no longer deny it. This sort of thing is their wheelhouse: Numbers That Prove Things are the fortified coffee that gets their hosts up in the morning.

We eagerly await the analysis from Hannity himself as he contemplates how his treason-loving crooked leader failed so utterly that the U.S. economy was brought to its knees, but the completely boring, "barely" campaigning Democratic new guy was able to fix it all in just his first year of office.

And the economy can only get better as the pandemic, and inflation eases. Makes you wonder what the poutrage industry will come up with next.
Yeah case in point….

The Fed just signaled they will slightly raise interest rates to deal with inflation.

And yea...if you shut down an economy you have to pump money into it to goose it.

It WORKED
So far. I am not to positive on our financial future, and it won’t matter which party is in charge.

Not sure about you PapaGeorgio, but I
had a chill run up my back just thinking about the current US government attempting to be proactive on any measure. What typically happens? Federal corruption enhances tenfold by adding layers of unnecessary oversight, delays all state action by many weeks if not months, and significantly increases special interest lobbyists legally bribing politicians. Enhanced states rights or bust!
Meanwhile your way pollutes, widens the gap between rich and poor and causes recessions.

Sean Hannity and the other Fox News hosts can no longer deny it: Joe Biden is the greatest president in recent American history. Under Biden's leadership, the U.S. economy grew by a massive 5.7% in the last 12 months, and by 6.9% in the last quarter, marking the strongest surge of economic activity since the days of St. Ronald Wilson Reagan Himself. Even in the midst of a devastating pandemic, the Biden recovery is now approaching the economic output that would have happened had the pandemic not happened at all.

But Biden accomplished this feat despite being saddled with both a pandemic and a Donald Trump economy that had crashed, cratered, nosedived, gone corpse-like, and joined the choir eternal. Under Donald Trump, the economy crashed; under Biden, the economy is soaring. Obviously, that makes Biden one of the greatest presidents to ever inhabit the office, and Fox News can no longer deny it. This sort of thing is their wheelhouse: Numbers That Prove Things are the fortified coffee that gets their hosts up in the morning.

We eagerly await the analysis from Hannity himself as he contemplates how his treason-loving crooked leader failed so utterly that the U.S. economy was brought to its knees, but the completely boring, "barely" campaigning Democratic new guy was able to fix it all in just his first year of office.

And the economy can only get better as the pandemic, and inflation eases. Makes you wonder what the poutrage industry will come up with next.

^ Why every Progressive run economy leads to the political Elite and slaves

Working hard...he can barely read an index card!
You are so blind you are hating a guy working for you not millionaires. You're so brainwashed. I bet you hated FDR when he passed the New Deal. That helped create a middle class the world had never seen before. And you hate it. You're such a fucking idiot. All of you middle class cons.

You are so blind you are hating a guy working for you not millionaires. You're so brainwashed. I bet you hated FDR when he passed the New Deal. That helped create a middle class the world had never seen before. And you hate it. You're such a fucking idiot. All of you middle class cons.
bobo you seem a little brainwashed yourself.....anyone who thinks DC is looking out for you has a problem....the people in govt 50-60 years ago were nothing like the half-asses in there now....nothing like them....

Biden is working for US!
Stop drinking liquor in the morning!

Hahaha….Biden is “working for” Mexico’s filth….what is/has he done for you?

Troll bait.
The economy is on the precipe of collapse, due to the Marxists in charge. Biden? He can't even touch his ass with both hands. I don't blame him any more than I would blame my 94-year-old aunt with dementia.

The last two quarters of GDP growth under Trump avg over 17%.

Veggie Joe fucked up Trump's massive recovery.

meth2.jpg

Under Biden's leadership, the U.S. economy grew by a massive 5.7% in the last 12 months, and by 6.9% in the last quarter, marking the strongest surge of economic activity since the days of St. Ronald Wilson Reagan Himself. Even in the midst of a devastating pandemic, the Biden recovery is now approaching the economic output that would have happened had the pandemic not happened at all.
Hahaha…ignorant fucking fools.
The Party of Filth shuts down the economy putting America in financial ruin and then opens the economy and claims the gains are because of something they did and you dumbmotherfuckers eat it up…. sealybobo I thought you were smarter and less shameless than the skews13 and rightwinger ’s of this site?
You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Meanwhile your way pollutes, widens the gap between rich and poor and causes recessions.
You’ll need to elaborate on what you mean by “your way pollutes”. I can tell you that you’re wrong already, which is no surprise to regular readers familiar with your work. I conduct a massive river cleanup every year and am in full support for environmental (land, air, water) cleanups. When enough individuals step up to clean up their towns and cities, it helps.

You should likely do more, if you truly care. A lot of people say they care about something but they don’t act on it, so it counts for nothing. Step it up Boo Boo and worry about your own contribution. Many handicapped people help in local cleanups handing out supplies.

You’ll need to elaborate on what you mean by “your way pollutes”. I can tell you that you’re wrong already, which is no surprise to regular readers familiar with your work. I conduct a massive river cleanup every year and am in full support for environmental (land, air, water) cleanups. When enough individuals step up to clean up their towns and cities, it helps.

You should likely do more, if you truly care. A lot of people say they care about something but they don’t act on it, so it counts for nothing. Step it up Boo Boo and worry about your own contribution. Many handicapped people help in local cleanups handing out supplies.
It's not enough to do what you are doing when you turn around and vote Republican who will fight your environmental bullshit every step of the way.

Another thing Biden is doing. Fixing Flint's pipes. With his infrastructure bills, black children no longer have to drink lead polluted water.

What did Republicans do for Flint?

Oh yea.

It's not enough to do what you are doing when you turn around and vote Republican who will fight your environmental bullshit every step of the way.

Another thing Biden is doing. Fixing Flint's pipes. With his infrastructure bills, black children no longer have to drink lead polluted water.

What did Republicans do for Flint?

Oh yea.
14% of the money goes to infrastructure.

Forum List

Back