....Our economy in 2021 = grew by nearly 6%....

It's not enough to do what you are doing when you turn around and vote Republican who will fight your environmental bullshit every step of the way.

Another thing Biden is doing. Fixing Flint's pipes. With his infrastructure bills, black children no longer have to drink lead polluted water.

What did Republicans do for Flint?

Oh yea.
Because being shot dead doesn’t cause cancer.

It's not enough to do what you are doing when you turn around and vote Republican who will fight your environmental bullshit every step of the way.

Another thing Biden is doing. Fixing Flint's pipes. With his infrastructure bills, black children no longer have to drink lead polluted water.

What did Republicans do for Flint?

Oh yea.
There are lead pipes still in use, in water fountains in schools and in various buildings, across the nation. Flint, MI? What a poor state of affairs to claim it isn’t going on elsewhere, a few New England states included.

You termed my river cleanup as “environmental bullshit” in this post, after just telling me in another post that I pollute? Lol You need to get off the crack pipe, back away now… do it for that last crack baby you just had.

It's not "near record inflation", Einstein. And everyone outside the orange bubble knows what has caused the inflation.

This is my profession. You're just a Trumpster. Sorry.
Yeah it is near record inflation you dumbfuck. I know what reality is. The near record inflation is Xiden’s fault. You’re just a lying Xiden defender . Not sorry.

Last edited:
The last two quarters of GDP growth under Trump avg over 17%.

Veggie Joe fucked up Trump's massive recovery.
LOLOL

2020 real GDP: -3.4%

LOLOL

No wonder why you want to ignore half the year.

rotfl-gif.288736

There are lead pipes still in use, in water fountains in schools and in various buildings, across the nation. Flint, MI? What a poor state of affairs to claim it isn’t going on elsewhere, a few New England states included.

You termed my river cleanup as “environmental bullshit” in this post, after just telling me in another post that I pollute? Lol You need to get off the crack pipe, back away now… do it for that last crack baby you just had.
I didn’t mention that it’s happening elsewhere but it’s first happening in older run down cities because they are old.

If trump passed an infrastructure bill the jobs would first go to 90210 not flint and Detroit.

You need to clean up rivers. Your policies make them dirty.

I'm not sure what metric applies to all the 'great economic' news

Are the trillions of $$$$$$$$$$$$$ da man prints & gives out included in the math?

how's about all the gub'mit food being trucked on out to the masses?

~S~

You have to keep voting democratic. Not go running back to the republicans or sit this one out in the midterms and give those nazis back the house. But you will. Dummies.
hey bobo there have been plenty of democratic administrations....there are still fucking poor people and the rich were still getting richer under them....like i said dummy.....let me know when things change until then go back and count your money...

Trump handed Potatohead a recovering economy, complete with a vaccine for the Chinese virus, and Potatohead managed to kill more people and have a lackluster recovering economy that should have been double digits.

Where else is the money going? A lot of it is going to the poor and middle class.

One way to deal with wealth disparity.

Is there something in there for child care relief for working moms?
You're quite funny for a single guy making a few hundred grand a year and living with a 20 year old foreigner.
Get a real life with real expenses and see how quick you are to throw away your money when you have to send 3 kids to college.

All because Of ?

Trillions of printed dollars and leftist vermin cities allowing closed business to reopen

hey bobo there have been plenty of democratic administrations....there are still fucking poor people and the rich were still getting richer under them....like i said dummy.....let me know when things change until then go back and count your money...
When was America great? it was the greatest after the new deal. Liberal policies created a middle class the world had never seen before. Not free market capitalism. In 1980 the rich won big time with reagan. Then bush 2. Then trump.

You're quite funny for a single guy making a few hundred grand a year and living with a 20 year old foreigner.
Get a real life with real expenses and see how quick you are to throw away your money when you have to send 3 kids to college.
I agree. I don’t know how the rest of you do it.

All I know is in 1979 my dad made $11 hr. My mom stayed at home. They raised two boys and paid off the house fast because interest was something like 12% or 20%. Imagine paying 10% on your mortgage. So he somehow paid off the house fast. Tax returns went to the house. Overtime pay went to the house. Until it was paid off.

When one guy today can raise two kids and hav a stay at home wife. He was unskilled blue collar. We had great healthcare. Thanks Ford. Thanks Union.

Now my mom worked for about 20 years too. We were in high school when she started working. Went from front desk to medical biller at Henry Ford hospital. With this extra money, they amassed around $800,000. That’s what my dad is worth today. Pretty good for an unskilled uneduzated blue collar worker.

MAGA

I agree. I don’t know how the rest of you do it.

All I know is in 1979 my dad made $11 hr. My mom stayed at home. They raised two boys and paid off the house fast because interest was something like 12% or 20%. Imagine paying 10% on your mortgage. So he somehow paid off the house fast. Tax returns went to the house. Overtime pay went to the house. Until it was paid off.

When one guy today can raise two kids and hav a stay at home wife. He was unskilled blue collar. We had great healthcare. Thanks Ford. Thanks Union.

Now my mom worked for about 20 years too. We were in high school when she started working. Went from front desk to medical biller at Henry Ford hospital. With this extra money, they amassed around $800,000. That’s what my dad is worth today. Pretty good for an unskilled uneduzated blue collar worker.

MAGA
We have so badly managed capitalism that we've opened the door to the ideas of people who want to go in the opposite direction.

Self-inflicted wound. As usual.

We have so badly managed capitalism that we've opened the door to the ideas of people who want to go in the opposite direction.

Self-inflicted wound. As usual.
Of course. For example if healthcare wasn’t so messed up we wouldn’t consider socializing medicine.

Forum List

Back