....Our economy in 2021 = grew by nearly 6%....

All because Of ?

Trillions of printed dollars and leftist vermin cities allowing closed business to reopen
The prior President and his party were just fine with printing gobs of cash and spending it like a sixteen year old girl with Daddy's Gold Card, and then they bragged about the results.

They were just fine with the Fed plowing $60 to $90 BILLION PER MONTH into markets, buying Treasuries and shit securities, and then they bragged about the results.

They were just fine with the NY Fed jumping in with over $1.5 TRILLION in 2018/2019 to keep short term credit markets unfrozen, and then they bragged about the results.

"The Greatest Economy Ever", they all said, not knowing what the fuck they were talking about.

So the GOP is in absolutely NO POSITION to complain about this topic. None. Zero. It's either blatant dishonesty or arrogant ignorance to do so. Or both.

When was America great? it was the greatest after the new deal. Liberal policies created a middle class the world had never seen before. Not free market capitalism. In 1980 the rich won big time with reagan. Then bush 2. Then trump.
bobo i think this has been mentioned before....the politicians back then,were nothing like the ones today....back then they put country before party...today these assholes only care about the fucking party....there is a reason congress has such a horrible rating.....so quit mentioning those people,try talking about the 20 percenters in congress today....

U.S. economy grew 5.7 percent in 2021, fastest full-year clip since 1984, despite ongoing pandemic​

GDP report by Bureau of Economic Analysis offers the latest snapshot of a resilient recovery​

Jobs and inflation were on the rise in the pandemic’s second year. The Bureau of Economic Analysis also said the economy grew 6.9 percent in the year’s final three months.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clearly, our economy is robust. Jobs are plentiful. Demand is strong. Wages are rising. The largest assett owned by Americans --their home -- is increasing in value.

To be sure, there are issues that are being addressed. Inflation --- too much money chasing too few goods --- is one. But that is a symptom of such a robust economy.
Is this satire? Lol allowing business to reopen ( that never should’ve closed) isn’t a good indication of a robust economy lol

bobo i think this has been mentioned before....the politicians back then,were nothing like the ones today....back then they put country before party...today these assholes only care about the fucking party....there is a reason congress has such a horrible rating.....so quit mentioning those people,try talking about the 20 percenters in congress today....
I’m just explaining to you america was more fair to workers than it is now and it started with Reagan policies being passed, then bush 2s, then trumps. The rich richer the middle class and poor being pinched.

CEOs used to make 30x the worker. Today it’s 300x

I’m just explaining to you america was more fair to workers than it is now and it started with Reagan policies being passed, then bush 2s, then trumps. The rich richer the middle class and poor being pinched.

CEOs used to make 30x the worker. Today it’s 300x
and yet the same shit was happening under obama and now biden....its funny you didnt mention them....

They should have closed and you should have stopped going to trump rallies during that time
E9EFAD93-58BB-4857-8B5C-99BCCCD7044E.jpeg
but you assholes didn’t

Is this satire? Lol allowing business to reopen ( that never should’ve closed) isn’t a good indication of a robust economy lol

Well, that's a puzzler.
It appears the poster novax is asserting that businesses being open is NOT a good indicator of a robust economy?

Which begs the question: If they were CLOSED would that be a better sign?

Well, that's a puzzler.
It appears the poster novax is asserting that businesses being open is NOT a good indicator of a robust economy?

Which begs the question: If they were CLOSED would that be a better sign?
No they should have never been closed. Look how the great Ron DeSantis is handling Florida. That’s a robust economy

The prior President and his party were just fine with printing gobs of cash and spending it like a sixteen year old girl with Daddy's Gold Card, and then they bragged about the results.

They were just fine with the Fed plowing $60 to $90 BILLION PER MONTH into markets, buying Treasuries and shit securities, and then they bragged about the results.

They were just fine with the NY Fed jumping in with over $1.5 TRILLION in 2018/2019 to keep short term credit markets unfrozen, and then they bragged about the results.

"The Greatest Economy Ever", they all said, not knowing what the fuck they were talking about.

So the GOP is in absolutely NO POSITION to complain about this topic. None. Zero. It's either blatant dishonesty or arrogant ignorance to do so. Or both.
They did not cause it. The argument is from Progs this must be stopped now by someone who spews it. And it will take years to do it. So now we are back with the globalism.

Yup, they weren't new jobs
If the Biden Administration had been able to pass bills as the Democrats wanted there would be new jobs in green and renewable energy working today. Unskilled workers would be on the job today had the Republican Party's goal to block the Biden Bills months ago in other fields, such as fixing bridges, roadways, dams, and the grid plus a number of other dangers such as flood control during hurricanes and tornadoes .

Pissing and whining about the national debt was not a concern by the Republicans until the Democrats won the election. As noted in my signature line
fiscal conservatism is not fiscally responsible!

All of them.
So you can’t or won’t say if America was better or worse after the new deal? See how you’d have to prove my point if you answered so you refuse to answer like a pussy?

Heres one. Was America better or worse when trump won instead of Hillary? Still can’t answer?

Was america better or worse before or after 911.

Better or worse before or after the invasion of iraq?

I agree. I don’t know how the rest of you do it.

All I know is in 1979 my dad made $11 hr. My mom stayed at home. They raised two boys and paid off the house fast because interest was something like 12% or 20%. Imagine paying 10% on your mortgage. So he somehow paid off the house fast. Tax returns went to the house. Overtime pay went to the house. Until it was paid off.

When one guy today can raise two kids and hav a stay at home wife. He was unskilled blue collar. We had great healthcare. Thanks Ford. Thanks Union.

Now my mom worked for about 20 years too. We were in high school when she started working. Went from front desk to medical biller at Henry Ford hospital. With this extra money, they amassed around $800,000. That’s what my dad is worth today. Pretty good for an unskilled uneduzated blue collar worker.

MAGA
In terms of lifetime jobs, salary and benefits you can thank both parties for that massacre.
Reagan bribed every R & D senator and mayor across the landscape to destroy whatever protections workers had.
In NYC, it was Patrick Moynahan who eliminated all the regulations protecting unions workers and minorities and you D voters still consider him a God.

So you can stick your MAGA mantra up your ass until you actually study the context from 1980 until today, but I know you won't.

Forum List

Back