When Kanala visits Honduras, will she check on how the $300 million in immigration aid was spent?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
We all know that the $300 million went straight into the pockets of the corrupt Central American governments. I just wonder if she will even bring up the subject or will she be too busy schmoozing.

Lol, I was down there building roads and bridges for Reagan. It was a fun 22 months. Play in big sand box during the day played a shit load of hearts and poker at night. Fucking shoulder hurt from all the shots they gave me before I went.

We all know that the $300 million went straight into the pockets of the corrupt Central American governments. I just wonder if she will even bring up the subject or will she be too busy schmoozing.

Probably pocketed half of it and bought bus tickets for the soon-to-be illegals for the border with the rest.

A win-win for the local authorities.

Nah, she is going down to tell them where to send her cut of the loot. And to deflect away from the disasters in Taiwan and the Ukraine.

Who?

Forum List

Back