....Our economy in 2021 = grew by nearly 6%....

In re the OP and on topic:

If the Biden Administration had not been roadblocked to pass the bills to rebuild America and its workers then the annual deficit wouldn't be massive as was done under the former President. In fact with the revenue from Contractor's and their workers, as well as suppliers pay taxes the federal treasury would be smiling.

and yet the same shit was happening under obama and now biden....its funny you didnt mention them....
Prove it was the same "shit", facts and figures. Especially factor in the Ryan, McConnell and Trump income taxes? Who benefitted and who got screwed.

BTW both Obama and Biden were faced with serious national problems in the first year of their office. The former a Great Recession, the latter a Pandemic and both suffered when the Republican Party roadblocked their efforts to protect the American Workers.

Prove it was the same "shit", facts and figures. Especially factor in the Ryan, McConnell and Trump income taxes? Who benefitted and who got screwed.

BTW both Obama and Biden were faced with serious national problems in the first year of their office. The former a Great Recession, the latter a Pandemic and both suffered when the Republican Party roadblocked their efforts to protect the American Workers.
rye you just sound like another die hard democrat...always excuses....

U.S. economy grew 5.7 percent in 2021, fastest full-year clip since 1984, despite ongoing pandemic​

GDP report by Bureau of Economic Analysis offers the latest snapshot of a resilient recovery​

Jobs and inflation were on the rise in the pandemic’s second year. The Bureau of Economic Analysis also said the economy grew 6.9 percent in the year’s final three months.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clearly, our economy is robust. Jobs are plentiful. Demand is strong. Wages are rising. The largest assett owned by Americans --their home -- is increasing in value.

To be sure, there are issues that are being addressed. Inflation --- too much money chasing too few goods --- is one. But that is a symptom of such a robust economy.

^^^ The heartbreak of economic illiteracy on parade ^^^

Where else is the money going? A lot of it is going to the poor and middle class.

One way to deal with wealth disparity.

Is there something in there for child care relief for working moms?

When was America great? it was the greatest after the new deal. Liberal policies created a middle class the world had never seen before. Not free market capitalism. In 1980 the rich won big time with reagan. Then bush 2. Then trump.

Of course. For example if healthcare wasn’t so messed up we wouldn’t consider socializing medicine.
America was at it’s greatest when it was >80% caucasian…just as ALL of America’s nicest communities are today.
All the problems you bitch about daily were created by you begging Libs….ALL OF THEM and your 20-40 million wetbacks lie at the root of all of them. GET OUT OF YOUR OWN WAY!

If the Biden Administration had been able to pass bills as the Democrats wanted there would be new jobs in green and renewable energy working today. Unskilled workers would be on the job today had the Republican Party's goal to block the Biden Bills months ago in other fields, such as fixing bridges, roadways, dams, and the grid plus a number of other dangers such as flood control during hurricanes and tornadoes .

Pissing and whining about the national debt was not a concern by the Republicans until the Democrats won the election. As noted in my signature line
fiscal conservatism is not fiscally responsible!
IF......
Let's stay in reality of what is, rye.

You don't know that, Rye, how many jobs would have been destroyed????

If you are signing off on that post above as "Jesus".....well, that's curious. Hispanic?
Or do you speak for THAT guy?

Ah, just having fun at your expense poster.

More seriously, I am a mere reporter.
I shared with the forum what a Toyota salesman told me about 3 weeks ago as I had my pick-up serviced. I had time to wait so wandered into the empty showroom and saw my guy.
I asked about the emptiness and then inquired about how hard it must be without cars. And that's when he told me he and his colleagues had a banner year. I believed him. He's been honorable with me over my two purchases of a Tundra and then a Tacoma. He's a good guy, IMHO.

One thing he did tell me is "There is no negotiating. The price the management puts on the vehicle...is the price. Take it or leave it."
And......virtually every vehicle they are allocated by Toyota is pre-sold. With a waiting list.
So, if you want a silver Sequoia or Highlander from them, put your name on the list, leave a deposit.

When they are informed on the allocation and have an ETA.....they'll call you. Maybe there will be a silver one on it, maybe not. And, hopefully, there weren't too many buyers ahead of you for any color that shows up.

I think my guy is credible. Maybe more so than an anonymous poster on an internet chatroom who uses a fake name.
NOT......that my avatar wishes to throw shade on anyone. ;)

If the price of the vehicle increases, so does the amount the salesman received. Of course, now, there are no new cars to sell.

You are barking up the wrong tree.

Mac1958
Now hold on !!!

Trump was a complete disaster with his massive trillions of printing!!! Yes I was very unhappy

The one great thing T almost achieved was border control

Mac1958
Now hold on !!!

Trump was a complete disaster with his massive trillions of printing!!! Yes I was very unhappy

The one great thing T almost achieved was border control
Haven't you consider the pandemic was the singular event to slow border crossings and jobs in small businesses which hired those who were not legally able to work in the US?

Sarcasm to cover your ass. Knock it off Harry, and get off the damn fence.
it aint sarcasm....are there still millions of poor people?.....are the rich still getting richer?....was it like that under obama?....is it still like that today?...and i aint on no dam fence,you ask me what i think of something and i will be on one side of that fence or the other side.....democrats talk a lot of shit,but at the end of the day ...its just more shit....

it aint sarcasm....are there still millions of poor people?.....are the rich still getting richer?....was it like that under obama?....is it still like that today?...and i aint on no dam fence,you ask me what i think of something and i will be on one side of that fence or the other side.....democrats talk a lot of shit,but at the end of the day ...its just more shit....
Yep, more shit; it's not facts or evidence, it is shit alright.

U.S. economy grew 5.7 percent in 2021, fastest full-year clip since 1984, despite ongoing pandemic​

GDP report by Bureau of Economic Analysis offers the latest snapshot of a resilient recovery​

Jobs and inflation were on the rise in the pandemic’s second year. The Bureau of Economic Analysis also said the economy grew 6.9 percent in the year’s final three months.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clearly, our economy is robust. Jobs are plentiful. Demand is strong. Wages are rising. The largest assett owned by Americans --their home -- is increasing in value.

To be sure, there are issues that are being addressed. Inflation --- too much money chasing too few goods --- is one. But that is a symptom of such a robust economy.

You mean recovered back to pre pandemic levels. Correct?

There is no growth at all.

Forum List

Back