Zone1 Our beloved friend and moderator Kat has passed.

It is with great sadness that I report that Kat, a friend to all of us, my personal friend, a dedicated USMB moderator, and one that has touched so many of our lives in a positive way passed on Saturday morning, September 4, 2022.

She will be greatly missed.

Our prayers and thoughts are with her husband and family.

I dont care what folks say about posting on an "anonymous" message board. When you work with people under pressure for as many years as we did with Kat -- we know her soul as well as any other co-worker I ever had. And she was wonderful and kind and loved message boards. Had one of her own when she began posting at USMB "on the sly"more than a decade ago. So I know she valued the type of community that social media really is.

This should be a reminder that you're talking with actual people here. Thanks Foxfyre for sharing this with us.

bougie_43.gif

Kat was the epitome of grace.

R.I.P. :salute:
Yes, she was. Grace and class. I once enjoyed a lengthy conversation with her and was very impressed with her genuineness. Her honesty and integrity shone brightly. She was a wise soul and the news of her demise significantly saddens me. Rest in peace beautiful lady. You will be long remembered with the highest regard by many members here as well as all others who loved you.

Oh no. NO! I knew she was ill, but did not expect this! Oh, kat....I am so sorry. I should have kept in touch more often. Dammit. Damn damn damn. But, now you are pain free. You rest finally.
I love you Kat. I should have told you more often. Thank you so much for being a good friend to me.

I'm certain she is. Hope I can get there myself.

You can make it, after all,.. you aren't a liberal. (Now before this thread turns into a shouting match; one, this is a joke, and two,.. not all liberals are bad. I'm talking about the kind who are the majority who run the government right now.)

Forum List

Back