Zone1 Our beloved friend and moderator Kat has passed.

It is with great sadness that I report that Kat, a friend to all of us, my personal friend, a dedicated USMB moderator, and one that has touched so many of our lives in a positive way passed on Saturday morning, September 4, 2022.

She will be greatly missed.

Our prayers and thoughts are with her husband and family.
I haven't seen her post anything since COVID started.

not to mention she had great avatars.

That she did.

1662595488854.png

if i remember right - she started a thread some time ago where she said she was leaving the board & was gone for quite a while.... came back & posted a couple times, then left again.
I was out for a couple years. I must have missed it...

It is with great sadness that I report that Kat, a friend to all of us, my personal friend, a dedicated USMB moderator, and one that has touched so many of our lives in a positive way passed on Saturday morning, September 4, 2022.

She will be greatly missed.

Our prayers and thoughts are with her husband and family.

Wow, sad news. I always remember her for her avatar which was catchy and unique.

Prayers for her and her family.

R.I.P

Last edited:
Kat was the sort of unofficial guardian angel of the Coffee Shop to keep it as intended, and the one I could count on to quickly and unobtrusively take care of the very rare problem when it occurred. I will have to say the other mods have stepped up for us when she hasn't been able to be as active here though, and I appreciate that a great deal. I will miss her terribly when I need somebody to have a heart to heart with. She was so special.

Forum List

Back