Origins of "Let's go Brandon!"

I've been working from low wage paycheck to low wage paycheck all my life, because of all the corporate corruption thats been allowed by politicians in American business and commerce. I barely make enough to pay the CONSTANT rise in rent, food, and utilities.

Yeah..........I guess since I have a job and make my own money, I WOULD be a "spoiled brat" to you!
You're a conservative, grab those bootstraps and pull, Son!

Trumpsters are the victimiest victims in the historical history of victim histories.

They make college snowflakes look like Stallone.

Your Potatohead is the laughing stock of the world now. Hell, the sonofabitch is even shitting in front of the Pope.

You idiots were absolute morons letting the Democrats get away with stealing the election from the greatest President of modern times and the country and even the world is suffering due to your stupidity.

Your mental illness of Trump Derangement Syndrom really fucked the world didn't it? We told you to get mental health treatment but you didn't and look what happen.

Your Potatohead is the laughing stock of the world now. Hell, the sonofabitch is even shitting in front of the Pope.

You idiots were absolute morons letting the Democrats get away with stealing the election from the greatest President of modern times and the country and even the world is suffering due to your stupidity.

Your mental illness of Trump Derangement Syndrom really fucked the world didn't it? We told you to get mental health treatment but you didn't and look what happen.
Joe most likely Sharted himself before he was scheduled to see The Poop. They probably told Joe he had to see the Pope. Joe heard, "you have to go poop," and the rest of the shitty story tells itself.

Poor little oppressed spoiled brats who can still do practically anything you want including actively working to overthrow the government of the United States. You're an embarrassment to oppressed people everywhere.
FB_IMG_1635273372175.jpg

Yeah we know how mature your party is.

:itsok:

You know that senile Faux Joe shat himself before he went to visit The Poop, err I mean The Pope. It was if Joe had a message from God, and just could not hold it back!

Did you really just call the Pope poop?

Wow, that's both completely unrelated and offensive to billions.

Well done Stumpy!

Did you really just call the Pope poop?

Wow, that's both completely unrelated and offensive to billions.

Well done Stumpy!
The Pope is a man....it was a mental slip....Pope...Poop.....President Poop.... Poop sounds like Pope. President Poopy pants was told he had to see The Pope, and he heard, "You have to poop!" So he shit himself and had to have the meeting with The Poop, err, The Pope rescheduled.

What do you have to say about Faux Joe's shitty diaper at The Vatican?

Don't crap out on us here.

Are you really that clueless---not getting the shot is not about politics but about safety and seeing fraud. Intelligent people don't get test vaccines which aren't even vaccines and don't work as advertise or for very long--it isn't worth the risk.

You are projecting your beliefs which is telling. You think getting the shot is a DEM thing to do, you actually allowed yourself to be jab with a test medicine that will certainly have as of yet undiscovered long term effects because you put politics before common sense.

" You think getting the shot is a DEM thing to do,"

Same for masks.

"Are fully vaccinated liberals afraid to remove their masks because they’ll look like Republicans?"​

The Pope is a man....it was a mental slip....Pope...Poop.....President Poop.... Poop sounds like Pope. President Poopy pants was told he had to see The Pope, and he heard, "You have to poop!" So he shit himself and had to have the meeting with The Poop, err, The Pope rescheduled.

What do you have to say about Faux Joe's shitty diaper at The Vatican?

Don't crap out on us here.
I suppose you think you're funny?

I suppose you think you're funny?
If Joe's Diaper was runny, that is not funny for whomever had to clean that up.

Joe and his diaper are not funny for America either, let alone the fact that one does not shit his diaper at The Vatican. It would cause a big political stink.

Joe is doing such a bad job that I wonder if his staff tries to read his diaper like a "diviner" reads chicken entrails to plot their next move. "Oh look, Joe ate corn for dinner last night so maybe we should apply some punitive taxes upon poor corn farmers!"

It's a shitty way to run The White House and America.

Last edited:
Trumpsters are the victimiest victims in the historical history of victim histories.

They make college snowflakes look like Stallone.
If we're all "trumpster" victims for making fun of your pants-shitting meat puppet currently turning the white house into a nursing home, you are a communist shit twinkle-toed cocksucker.

You really don't have any self-awareness, do you?

Health thing?

Smoking dope will cause cancer even though those that use it , think it is medicinal.
Being gay and catching HIV from doing immoral acts can kill you, yet no health thing in the world is going to change that fact.

Seems that only when you morons have an agenda, do you resort to "health" things
Excuse me? As a maga moron, you have missed the point again. Smoking dope will cause cancer?
Immoral acts? Are you an expert? You truly are an imbecile, yes?

Forum List

Back