Origins of "Let's go Brandon!"

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
If I know lefties like I think I do, no lefty here can explain how "Let's go Brandon!" came into existence and why it has become so popular. On that note, how was this popular slogan born, and why has it become so popular?

Who is Brandon?

Are you talking about Brandon Lee, Bruce Lee's son who was sacrificed to Satan on a snuff film movie set, kinda like that girl who was shot and killed by Alec Baldwin recently?

Is this a serious question?

At Talladega, one of the little Goebbels of NBCCP was interviewing Brandon Brown when the crowd began expressing the sentiment of the entire nation with a chant of "Fuck Joe Biden." Kelli Stavast, a propagandist for the Reich, tried to gaslight America by claiming the crowd was chanting "Let's Go Brandon."

The phrase caught on not just because it conveys the American view of "Fuck Joe Biden," but also because it mocks the Communist Chinese propaganda network NBC and their clumsy attempt at gaslighting.

Another Brandon thread?

What does this make this?

No. 192?

Well, whatever blows your whistle.
1635343362957.png

Oh hi John..

Another Brandon thread?

What does this make this?

No. 192?

Well, whatever blows your whistle.
Thank you for proving the opening statement in the opening post. You have validated and proven the premise of my thread

Is this a serious question?

At Talladega, one of the little Goebbels of NBCCP was interviewing Brandon Brown when the crowd began expressing the sentiment of the entire nation with a chant of "Fuck Joe Biden." Kelli Stavast, a propagandist for the Reich, tried to gaslight America by claiming the crowd was chanting "Let's Go Brandon."

The phrase caught on not just because it conveys the American view of "Fuck Joe Biden," but also because it mocks the Communist Chinese propaganda network NBC and their clumsy attempt at gaslighting.
You aren't a lefty. We all know what the slogan means, but my opening post is specifically about lefties being completely unable to post what you just did. It is a fascinating phenomenon.

Lefties need to use censorship and forced suppression of speech in order to silence their political opponents. I have silenced the many usmb lefties who have been reading this thread, but not the way lefties do it. I just KNOW that lefties will be unable to post an appropriate reply, even though they know what they would have to post.

It's not like lefties do not know how the slogan was born or why it has become so popular. They really DO know this information, but they feel like they are failing to toe the lefty line if they admit knowing the truth.

It gives me the warm fuzzies to see the usmb lefties silenced like this.

Forum List

Back