Origins of "Let's go Brandon!"

I'm amazed at how far up in your heads I exist.

It started at some sporting event when a female reporter apparently mistook a bunch of Trumpsters screaming FUCK JOE BIDEN, classy folks you are, when she was interviewing some guy. It's so popular because Trumpsters are nasty, ugly, childish, angry, paranoid, misguided rubes who behave just like their embarrassing orange deity.

Easiest question I'll get all day.
It's popular because liberals have no sense of humor and we enjoy watching them go nuts over a simple insult. Why do you think we made Orange Man Bad into a thing?

I'm sure this is top-notch humor at that level.

Please, feel free. No harm, no foul.
Humor for the mass market doesn't need to be as intellectual as that consumed by conservatives in their private enclaves. No, we can chortle at low brow as well as democrats can.

Neat. This is clearly more important to you than it is to me. I was asked a question, and I answered it.
We get as much fun from the outrage expressed by liberals at anyone who would dare to mock The Feeble One as we do from the mocking itself.

Humor for the mass market doesn't need to be as intellectual as that consumed by conservatives

Hahahahahaha. Good one.

Not sure which concept is funnier, The Neo-GOP are intellectual or they have any sense of humor whatsoever, beside seeing sjwer cry.

Hahahaha

I addressed that, clearly, in my post.

Is English your first language? Was it too complicated for you?
If you addressed the reason why the slogan went huge and viral, then why don't I see anything in your post about big tech censorship and the partisan lie about what the crowds are chanting?

The Neo-GOP king maker's befuddled response to the New Virus caused the economy to come to a screeching halt in 2020. Instead of governing for all of America, the Neo-GOP are too busy making cruel memes, and vulgar slogan about the leader of the free world so they can own the libs still.
Bwwwaaahhhaaaaaa....PTSD again. When President Trump left office, the US was almost energy independent, as soon as Joe stepped in, gas shot up like a Falcon rocket...

You progressive slaves used to insult US all the time, and get away with it with Establishment Republicans like George Bush, and Mittens Romney, but when President Trump got elected, because he spoke his mind, you dumbass fuckers lost your mind, all over some twitter feeds. That is how fucking stupid you are, Orange Man Bad, but now my gas and food prices are rediculous.

Yep. I repeat...

1635787613037.png

Yeah, i hate all you stupid progressive assholes, equally...Youre the stupid ass that made my gas and food prices skyrocket..Dumbasses all of you..

View attachment 559053
Wrong again, genius. Think losing trade wars, supply shortages, and consumer demand for high prices. Think about Saudi Arabia and Russia for high oil prices, since the international community determines oil prices and NOT the President of the United States. Tump had a period of high gas prices also, yes?
Thimk, genius, thimk.

You asked a question, I answered it. You won't get me on the defensive by trying to move the goal posts.
Stop lying. If you have not said anything about big tech censorship, then you have not answered why the slogan went viral. You evaded the opening post.

So we can now dispatch the Moon Bats by simply uttering the words "Lets Go Brandon"???

1635792681809.png

Forum List

Back