Origins of "Let's go Brandon!"

A funny? lets go Brandon for you. Gov Abbott selling lets go Brandon Christmas rapping paper. The hidden F word for your celebration of the birth of JESUS. Costs 35.00 with hidden extra costs. Who would have ever believed something like this could ever be ok.

This vaccine is not a "DEM" thing, as you charge, but it is a "health" thing that you should pay attention to and get off the politics.
Vaccine culture and vaccine narrative is a dem thing. Pure politics.

248438617_4711014285625680_6683896824461461579_n.jpg
Woo hoo! Let's go Brandon!

A funny? lets go Brandon for you. Gov Abbott selling lets go Brandon Christmas rapping paper. The hidden F word for your celebration of the birth of JESUS. Costs 35.00 with hidden extra costs. Who would have ever believed something like this could ever be ok.

George Orwell?

One lefty finally responded, but it was an anonymous response. A lefty lurking in the shadows, and operating from the cover of darkness.

George Orwell?
Another lefty response, and right here on the open forum! You must not have the authority to operate from the cover of darkness. Do you have a response that demonstrates that you read and understood the opening post?

Another lefty response, and right here on the open forum! You must not have the authority to operate from the cover of darkness. Do you have a response that demonstrates that you read and understood the opening post?

Yeah another response to someone else.

Something as stupid as that could only come from NASCAR fans.

Granted it could have been the WWE, but NASCAR beat them to it.

What is completely not surprising is the Neo-GOP fascist just love this shit. Makes them all giddy inside. Like when they were little girls.

Excuse me? As a maga moron, you have missed the point again. Smoking dope will cause cancer?
Immoral acts? Are you an expert? You truly are an imbecile, yes?
If i am an imbecile, i am still one level above your stupid progressive slave's intellect.

But alas, i am Very Superior to you.
Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Here is the opening post that this thread is about:

"If I know lefties like I think I do, no lefty here can explain how "Let's go Brandon!" came into existence and why it has become so popular. On that note, how was this popular slogan born, and why has it become so popular?"

I don't think we will see Mac1958 responding to it...

Here is the opening post that this thread is about:

"If I know lefties like I think I do, no lefty here can explain how "Let's go Brandon!" came into existence and why it has become so popular. On that note, how was this popular slogan born, and why has it become so popular?"

I don't think we will see Mac1958 responding to it...
I'm amazed at how far up in your heads I exist.

It started at some sporting event when a female reporter apparently mistook a bunch of Trumpsters screaming FUCK JOE BIDEN, classy folks you are, when she was interviewing some guy. It's so popular because Trumpsters are nasty, ugly, childish, angry, paranoid, misguided rubes who behave just like their embarrassing orange deity.

Easiest question I'll get all day.

The rallying cry of 14 year old retards everywhere.
Here is the opening post below. Do you know why you have not answered it? I do, lol. The same reason why "Let's go Brandon!" Became so popular.

I'm amazed at how far up in your heads I exist.

It started at some sporting event when a female reporter apparently mistook a bunch of Trumpsters screaming FUCK JOE BIDEN, classy folks you are, when she was interviewing some guy. It's so popular because Trumpsters are nasty, ugly, childish, angry, paranoid, misguided rubes who behave just like their embarrassing orange deity.

Easiest question I'll get all day.
Do you know why the slogan became so popular? Is it the same reason why you didn't answer this earlier in the thread?

Youre the stupid ass that made my gas and food prices skyrocket..Dumbasses all of you..

The Neo-GOP king maker's befuddled response to the New Virus caused the economy to come to a screeching halt in 2020. Instead of governing for all of America, the Neo-GOP are too busy making cruel memes, and vulgar slogan about the leader of the free world so they can own the libs still.

Forum List

Back