Origin of articles in Western European languages

The Normans seddled for 300 years in France before "William the conqueror" conquered England in 1066.
I think that the Germans came to power in Europe only with the spread of Gothic, before that there were Austrasia and Romania, and they are credited with this story.

You can think as you please, but all the facts are for this.
What's stupid nonsense because your "fact" are some common letters in the words "Awars" and "Bavaria" - specially two times "a" and three times "a" and the letter "w" or "v". But Bavarinas call themselve "bairisch". A Bavartian would say "I live in the Birish area" when someone asks him where he comes from. Some people in Bavaria have ancestors which had lived about 20,000 years ago in nearly the same place in Bavaria - and not in any land of the Awars whose language is totally unknown - so no one knows who they were.

Last edited:
I used it to explain where the word "Nor" for "Normans" comes from in this case. Form the North - from Scandinavia.
It simply means northern people, it could not mean any specific ethnic group at all. But in any case, this does not negate the fact that in Scandinavia, in addition to the Germans, there were Old Scandinavians and Sami

If my assumption that in the Aryan "i" is feminine form correct, then they had the Fire Agni with a female spirit. It's amazing
Arians are a Christian denomination. Aryans are mystic people and/or ancestors of the Persians. With Germans have Aryans absolutelly nothing to do.

I think that the Germans came to power in Europe only with the spread of Gothic, before that there were Austrasia and Romania, and they are credited with this story.
Romania has nothing to do with Germans. Only some German seddlers had lived in Romania for some hundred years in Siebenbürgen (Transylvania). One of the last descendents of this seddlers got a noble price for literature not a long time ago: Her name is Herta Müller. "Herta who?" had been the reaction in the English speaking world.

Last edited:
The fact that the authentic appearance of Sisi Bavarian is not classic German also does not matter?
I have not a little idea idea what you try to say with this words. And I hate very much that you always destroy the theme people are speaking about - with nonsense which is far from reality and far from the theme.

Arians are a Christian denomination. Aryans are mystic people and/or ancestors of the Persians. With Germans have Aryans absolutelly nothing to do.
No, the Aryan tribes are reliable, they are mentioned in a huge number of sources, including in the Vedas themselves. And even in the Kama Sutra this people mentioned.
The country of Aryavrata really existed, no one doubts it. This means the Aryan country.

The fact that the true Germans are not Aryans, I do not argue, they are the heirs of the cultures of corded and linear-tape ceramics. The Aryans in Europe are the Celts of the Hallstadt and La Tene cuiturs, not the Germans. They inherited the Aryan culture from Romania, Poland and Austro-Hungary, most of the inhabitants of Germany are not Germans.

No, the Aryan tribes are reliable, they are mentioned in a huge number of sources, including in the Vedas themselves. And even in the Kama Sutra this people mentioned.
The country of Aryavrata really existed, no one doubts it. This means the Aryan country.

The fact that the true Germans are not Aryans, I do not argue, they are the heirs of the cultures of corded and linear-tape ceramics. The Aryans in Europe are the Celts of the Hallstadt and La Tene cuiturs, not the Germans. They inherited the Aryan culture from Romania, Poland and Austro-Hungary, most of the inhabitants of Germany are not Germans.

What about a mission in the Andromeda Galaxy with warp 10?

Yes, but the Germans after the plague seized power in Romania and began to call it German
What's nonsense. The area of the German seddlers in Romania had been called "Siebenbürgen" (Transylvania). They left Romania after they had lived there for some hundred years. A dead culture now. One of so many dead cultures since world war 1 began.

Roughly speaking, the following picture emerges there. Austrasia was before Romania, but both of them were Hunnic-Celt and knightly, the Merovingians and Carolingians were not Franks / Germans, they were from the Celts or Huns, representatives of Eastern European influence. Austrasia was also obviously different from Romania, Romania was closer to the Hungarians, and Austrasia to the Austrians (it was called Austria)
There is no reliable data that the Merovingians were Franks, this is just fiction. There are no traces of the Germans there at all. And there was no Christianity. There, bulls and snake-fighters are depicted on the icons of romantique

Slavic languages have no articles, I believe they are used only in Western Indo-European languages.
Unless I am mistaken, some on the Balkans do. But it may well be the influence from the West.

True, the Ukrainian language has preserved a little from this, there are masculine genders such as "sinka" (son), batka(father), not quite right, but it's close
Ukrainian with Vedic still has in common remnants of melody. Vedic was a melodic language, there was a melodical accent besides simple accent.
There are no such a word in Ukrainian as 'sinka'. Son is 'syn', father is bat'ko.

Forum List

Back