Origin of articles in Western European languages

If my assumption that in the Aryan "i" is feminine form correct, then they had the Fire Agni with a female spirit. It's amazing

Last edited:
no, it's a design issue. Simplicity and complexity mean nothing of themselves.

The difference in German between genders is due to mixing. There is a lot of Indo-European grammar left in German, because the Germans first came to England and France and only then to the east of Austrasia / Avaria.
This also can be seen from the fact that Indo-European root-inflections in German still remain a full-fledged form, while in New English and New French they are only in the table of irregular verbs.
That's nonsense - but I will not explain to you any öonger why it is nonsense what you say. That's senseless.

But I guess the Bavarians - the B-Irish - have also a lot to do with the Celts in the Isles.
There is no doubt that the Bavarians are Avars(Avaryans). This is the west of the Avar Kaganate. Both forms have always existed in parallel. Baron corresponds to the Slavic Barin, Boyarin, Obrin, Obarin and Avarin.
And of course, their appearance never had anything to do with the German type. This is the Hun / Austro-Hungarian type.
Erzsebet_kiralyne_photo_1867.jpg

It is completely different from the Germanic type. Compare, for example, with the Holstein type of russian Catherine II

Last edited:
most likely they were not Germans, but Celts, because, judging by the name, Old English is from them, and it is, after all, Celto-Latin. The last settlement there was Norman and not Anglo-Saxon

The Anglo-Saxons were Germanics - not Celts. And the Normans (from Scandinavia) had lived for more than 300 years in France (Normans and Germans are also not a big differenc and the Frankonians were also a Germanic tribe) - and defended France against the vikings - before they had conquered Britannia in 1066. A little while later they started the "Frankonian wars" - how the crusades were called 200 years ago from the Muslims.

The Anglo-Saxons were Germanics - not Celts. And the Normans (from Scandinavia) had lived for more than 300 years in France (Normans and Germans are also not a big differenc and the Frankonians were also a Germanic tribe) - and defended France against the vikings - before they had conquered Britannia in 1066. A little while later they started the "Frankonian wars" - how the crusades were called 200 years ago from the Muslims.

This is an unreliable version. As far as I understand, the Anglo-Saxon language is close to Celtic.

As for the Normans, I have already said, it is logical to consider them as Germans identical to the Britons. The Britons, as already mentioned, came to power after the Jarls, approximately after Tamerlane captured the Golden Horde. And the Jarls were the henchmen of the Genghisids.

This is an unreliable version. As far as I understand, the Anglo-Saxon language is close to Celtic.

English - the Germanic of the Angeln - is not a celtic language.

As for the Normans, I have already said, it is logical to consider them as Germans identical to the Britons.

The Normans were Normans (Scandinavians). They were seddeled down in the empire of the Frankonians to protect France against the vikings. Between Frankonians and Normans was not a big difference.

The Britons, as already mentioned, came to power after the Jarls, approximately after Tamerlane captured the Golden Horde. And the Jarls were the henchmen of the Genghisids.

Good grief - what's that now? The history of the Martian wars against the planet Venus?

This is exactly the confirmation of my version. Discarding the postfixes, we will just get boyars, etc.
Bavarians and Awars have nothing to do with each other. No one has any concrete idea about which language the Awars had spoken.

and defended France against the vikings
This word has only 2 reliable variants: vik-ing trader or vi-king courtier, serv of the king in the king's court.
If these were really warriors, then where did those Germans come from whom we know by their thin legs in stockings and shoes, wigs, bows and so on? Who are they? Which tribe?

As for the Normans, I have already said, it is logical to consider them as Germans identical to the Britons.

Britons were Celts.

This word has only 2 reliable variants: vik-ing trader or vi-king courtier, serv of the king in the king's court.
If these were really warriors, then where did those Germans come from whom we know by their thin legs in stockings and shoes, wigs, bows and so on? Who are they? Which tribe?
The Normans seddled for 300 years in France before "William the conqueror" conquered England in 1066.

There is no such people, different peoples lived there, at least 3 are well known: Old Scandinavians, Sami and Germans.
I used it to explain where the word "Nor" for "Normans" comes from in this case. Form the North - from Scandinavia.

Forum List

Back